5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Easy.

1. Mike has a Gun.
2. He has a Bat
3. He jumps on him while he is sleeping.
4. It's a pigeon racing contest.
5. Wilder has to wear the ringwalk suit from the Fury fight (in the ring).

Prime Tyson would utterly eviscerate Wilder imo but its loony tunes to believe even one of the most talented HW ever who looked a shell of himself at the end of his career could come back after training for a short time and take out a guy who was recently heavyweight champion.

A few sessions in the gym and looking good on the pads is not going to undo 30 years of coke, booze, dope and indiscipline. Not at 53. No training, no motivation, no peds will ever bring the old Mike back.

Leave the memories alone ffs.

No surprise that he's conveniently disappeared yet again..

Give him some rest. According to an information received from a reliable source he quickly made a sprint over the ocean (took him about 12 minutes) and went over to the middle east to single-handedly decapitate some terrorists.

Btw, this should be a warning signal for you. Know who you're getting in the ring with.

Did this clown just call him out again saying name the time and place???....only to say hes not available again????
If he doesn't commit to a time and date at this point BAN HIM.
It gets better. This morning he PM'ed me and again asked where, like the place hasn't been the same for the last week and a half. Now he's saying that I don't actually want this pretending that he's being ducked. There's really something wrong with this guy mentally or he's trolling.

Here's our brief conversation from this morning. How many times does this guy have to be told where? This is absolutely ridiculous. For his sake I hope this is all just a troll job. He keeps threatening to post our conversation like somehow it'll make him look good. The conversation starts with an older reply from yesterday that he quoted.
Deaths-Head-Latest.png

Deaths-Head-Latest2.png

He started up with it again yesterday, round 2. He didn't just start shit with me either so he must have been feeling strong yesterday. He was around this morning but now he's avoiding his own thread here.

Its strange, really seems like a headcase . I would definitely not include any money wager / incentive. At this point he either shows up in the next 2 weeks or I would let it go. He obviously doesnt want / cant spar but has a huge ego

tyson, if wilder survived tyson would gas out sooner than later, theres also a possibility tyson just gets clipped straight away, the facts are a bit of training footage doesn't prove anything, none of us actually know how good tyson is right now, hell for all i know i could be completely off and he does a george foreman, imagine the youngest and oldest heavy weight world title holder

OP your thread is so stupid, it got called out on the BDA podcast (1:17:50) LMAO

I needed to hear more of this so I randomly clicked on the timeline at 1:47:49. What the fuck is this show?

TS (@Deaths Head) continues to duck his own thread and every member of Sherdog he declared he'd fuck up in real life. Not sure what's worse, that or actually believing that a geriatric Mike Tyson beats Wilder outside of a first round puncher's chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back