Crime 5 dead and 2 injured in bow attack in Norway

That’s a weird one. I wouldn’t have thought it was possible with the knock and draw time. But I suppose if no one there is the type to physically jump an attacker it doesn’t matter if there’s a window of opportunity

Broadlead wounds are nasty. Whenever I take a deer I always wonder what the survivability of that is vs a handgun to the same location

rip to the victims. Feels bad the weapon used is over shadowing the five innocent lives lost. This is Norway’s deadliest masa shooting since the 70 at that youth camp

Its gunna be something political with this delay on information.

Norway, why are your serial killers always so weird?

Dude was probably whacked out of his mind and thought he was at Agincourt or some zhit.

Update:

The killer / terrorist is a 37 year old Danish citizen that has lived in Kongsberg, Norway for a number of years.

He is cooperating with the police and has been interrogated until 5 this morning. A press conference will be held at 10 Norway time, which is in a little over an hour.

Update:

The killer / terrorist is a 37 year old Danish citizen that has lived in Kongsberg, Norway for a number of years.

He is cooperating with the police and has been interrogated until 5 this morning. A press conference will be held at 10 Norway time, which is in a little over an hour.

converted to islam

converted to islam

The wording suggests that while he's a Danish citizen, he hasn't lived there his entire life - so yeah, this is definitely gonna be an immigrant, and highly likely one from an Islamic country. The bow and arrow is a weird fucking weapon of choice, though.

That’s a weird one. I wouldn’t have thought it was possible with the knock and draw time. But I suppose if no one there is the type to physically jump an attacker it doesn’t matter if there’s a window of opportunity

Broadlead wounds are nasty. Whenever I take a deer I always wonder what the survivability of that is vs a handgun to the same location

rip to the victims. Feels bad the weapon used is over shadowing the five innocent lives lost. This is Norway’s deadliest masa shooting since the 70 at that youth camp
I think that left untreated it's just as bad but an arrow wound is easier to patch up. You have a more straightforward hole and no fragmentation(compared to some bullets).
Having said that I never shot a bow but I know that historically guns caused much worse wounds than bows. Granted most battlefield guns were more powerful than handguns.

How much skill is needed to put 5 people away with a bow? nobody talking about this..

Never used a bow myself, so literally no idea... one thing I gather that its silent, so that must work in the bower's favour for picking his targets..

Anyone used a bow here?

How much skill is needed to put 5 people away with a bow? nobody talking about this..

Never used a bow myself, so literally no idea... one thing I gather that its silent, so that must work in the bower's favour for picking his targets..

Anyone used a bow here?

Yeah, it's an odd choice of weapon and this fucking guy must have been amazing with it to kill several and maim a few others.

Anyone used a bow here?

Yes, I used a fiberglass recurve as a child and later a wooden recurve. Never hunted with a bow, just target shot. From a physiological standpoint getting multiple kill shots is impressive and shows skill and an intent.

From an aim and accuracy standpoint? Can't say as we don't know the distances involved or if the targets were moving but it's still impressive and he's likely a skilled archer.

Yeah, it's an odd choice of weapon and this fucking guy must have been amazing with it to kill several and maim a few others.

Yeah if it wasn't innocent people .. we'd be like .. what a fucking boss.. ..

Yes, I used a fiberglass recurve as a child and later a wooden recurve. Never hunted with a bow, just target shot. From a physiological standpoint getting multiple kill shots is impressive and shows skill and an intent.

From an aim and accuracy standpoint? Can't say as we don't know the distances involved or if the targets were moving but it's still impressive and he's likely skilled.

Noise must have been a factor in this .. fucking ninja shit.. wonder if theres any footage ..

Time to look ..

Apparently the dead are all between 50 and 70 years of age, and four of them are women. I don't think we should be all that impressed with this clown's archery skills.

All victims were between 50 and 70 years old, and got killed after police first made contact with the guy. so it seems he just picked random victims while fleeing from the cops. it's also been reported that he had other weapons which hasn't been specified thus far

Danish news reveals that the 37yo man has a Norwegian father and a Danish mother. He has lived all his life in Norway, but has kept his Danish citizenship (before 2020, Norway did not allow dual citizenship. With a Norwegian father he could have gotten a Norwegian citizenship on asking, but only by giving up his danish one).
He has a history of mental illness and has seriously scared those around him -including his family some of which had restraining orders on him. Apparently he has refused to take his medicine for some time now..

Last edited:
Back