Crime 5 dead and 2 injured in bow attack in Norway

Yes, but it turns out he also has a long and well-documented history of mental illness and involvement with psychiatric health care in Norway.

He does not appear to be a clear-eyed and ideologically motivated individual, but we’ll see what more information comes out.

often mentally unstable individuals like this, who are danger to themselves and others, are drawn to islam and are preyed on by islamists.

don't think you gonna hear about a hindu convert going on a killing rampage

often mentally unstable individuals like this, who are danger to themselves and others, are drawn to islam and are preyed on by islamists.

don't think you gonna hear about a hindu convert going on a killing rampage

Sometimes people are just plain crazy and want to kill other people.. sometimes its just the way it is, there is no answer.. just some loon that wanted to kill..

awjthow4o9t71.jpg

8fzut1y4o9t71.jpg

n61eyow4o9t71.jpg

Officer with arrow through the arm .. fuck ..
uown.jpg

Theres also a video of the guy surrendering.. with his hands up.. did the police execute this guy?

Apparently the bow broke (or he ran out of arrow -details unknown except he could no longer shoot with the bow) after a while and he continued with a knife. So we do not know how many was actually killed by arrows

"I don't recommend violence, but here's some violence I'd enjoy"

Weird fantasy bro!

Tbf if there's an archer who wants to go around killing rapists then I'm not gonna get too upset about it.

Obviously this dude aint my guy though.

I think that left untreated it's just as bad but an arrow wound is easier to patch up. You have a more straightforward hole and no fragmentation(compared to some bullets).
Having said that I never shot a bow but I know that historically guns caused much worse wounds than bows. Granted most battlefield guns were more powerful than handguns.

I don’t know man. Modern expandable brodheads are worlds difference than what was historically used

rage1-jpg.508344

re-bh-entrance-jpg.1592815

Blades expand out to be 2” diameter across and make 2.5” entry wounds due to the slap nature of them expanding

No idea what this guy used for his attack. Those are the type of broadheads I use for hunting. Never had an issue with failure to expand. Still carry a traditional 3 blade fixed broadheads in the quiver as well.

Hey 50 aint old ... im 50 i aint old.. wait!?! oh shit .. yes I am ..

Actually, more specifically, its more to do with the size and mobility of the victims.

Some teenagers that eat McDonalds every day would be far easier shots than 60 year-old marathon runners.

I don’t know man. Modern expandable brodheads are worlds difference than what was historically used

rage1-jpg.508344

re-bh-entrance-jpg.1592815

Blades expand out to be 2” diameter across and make 2.5” entry wounds due to the slap nature of them expanding

No idea what this guy used for his attack. Those are the type of broadheads I use for hunting. Never had an issue with failure to expand. Still carry a traditional 3 blade fixed broadheads in the quiver as well.
I haven't shot a bow in almost 20 years, I had no idea arrows like this existed but I was never in the bow hunting scene. That's wild stuff.

With the right shot placement death comes pretty quickly.

Was there a crossbow attack somewhere recently? Holland? People going medieval, quite literally.

Some in Toronto a few years back.

Guy dressed as delivery man had the crossbow in a cardboard box to make it look like he was carrying a package and then shot through box when person answered the door

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5690995

Also a few years prior, 3 killed by crossbow attack.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/3-dead-after-crossbow-attack-in-toronto-1.3044118

That's scary. Arrows don't make sounds like guns do. There'd be no way to tell where they were coming from until one passes right through your lungs/heart. RIP to the victims. That's a horrible crime. This guy is a piece of shit.

Whenever I read that these people are radicalizes, as opposed to people with an existing Muslim relationship, I'm always curious about how.

I guess just anger and a feeling of not belonging. Organised religion saves 'lost souls' and gives them a direction in which to point their gun, both literally and figuratively. They weaponise these people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back