Crime 5 dead and 2 injured in bow attack in Norway

shinkyoku

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a bit unusual.
A little while ago a Bowman went on rampage in a food store in Kongsberg, near Oslo, Norway.
He was apprehended after having shot and killed 5 people and injured 2 additional victims.
One of the injured is a off duty cop.

The attacker was armed with bow and arrow.
the first alarm came in at 18.13 The man was placed under arrest 18.47 Local time.

There are no information about motive. He has been identified by the police.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/13/several-killed-and-injured-by-man-with-bow-and-arrow-in-norway

It should have been a giant battle axe... what kind of Viking goes with just a bow and arrow attack?

Anyways, it's time to ban bows and arrows. RIP to the deceased. I hope the injured survive and get healthy.

That’s weird , least he couldn’t exactly commit suicide after and will have to face the music.

bcc283daee128ff3e77845cb016c9303.gif

"The man used a bow and arrow … for some of the attacks,"

Police is stonewalling, and there will be no information released until later today (its just over midnight in Norway)

Norwegian media (TV2) claims that it is a ethnic Norwegian man with history of mental healthproblem -and a recent religious convert (edit again: they are saying islam)

Must be yet another nazi attack otherwise would be bigger news

I don’t recommend any violence towards anybody, but I can say I AM waiting for one of these where the crazed person has the balls to take out some rape gang members awaiting trial, or known gang members.. Do not wish for it to happen, but some could see more honor in it.

I don’t recommend any violence towards anybody, but I can say I AM waiting for one of these where the crazed person has the balls to take out some rape gang members awaiting trial, or known gang members.. Do not wish for it to happen, but some could see more honor in it.
"I don't recommend violence, but here's some violence I'd enjoy"

Weird fantasy bro!

Back