Crime 5 dead and 2 injured in bow attack in Norway

51864857.jpg

That's the guy. His name is Espen Andersen Bråthen.

Another white terrorist.

I guess just anger and a feeling of not belonging. Organised religion saves 'lost souls' and gives them a direction in which to point their gun, both literally and figuratively. They weaponise these people.
Other than Islam, what other religon has adherents lashing out violently - for sectarian reasons - in the West? Even within Islam, you never hear about Shia doing this, it's always a Sunni Muslim.

As tragic as this is there's something quite impressive about racking up a decent body count with a bow and arrow.
Modern compound bows and serated tips are like a 30-06. Bolt action but still.

"old" is relative and keeps getting postponed the closer to it you get.
if you are 40, 50 is not very old.
If you are 20, 40 is ancient.
If you are 15, 25 is old and 30 is ancient.
Old is how u feel...Im 51 run 4 miles a day my dad's 75 and still runs 4 miles a day. I feel better now than I did at 25. Anyway you won't feel old if you're in shape and eat right. I also take about $10 of vitamins a day lol.

"The man used a bow and arrow … for some of the attacks,"

Awful...hearts out to the families.

Get Jon Snow up there to give some bow and arrow defense and GNP tutorials.

I predicted he will be declared a Muslim later.

Norwegian media (TV2) claims that it is a ethnic Norwegian man with history of mental healthproblem -and a recent religious convert (edit again: they are saying islam)

Wow. The religion of Islam is bad enough on its own. Couple it with mental health issues and you've got yourself one hell of a risky proposition.

Must have broke his whisker biscuit. Good thing too as the body count could have been higher. o_O

Damned lunatic. RIP

Back