• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4chan is pissing off internet THOTs with "DignifAI"

You guys can make anything political, and that's the reason I hate politics.

These girls are bad for society?

Not the illegal wars we've been part of, not the wars that have killed millions...or the fact that 80-90% of the land in America is owned by 10% of its people.

What about the bank, car, and airline bailouts?

Nah its half naked girls thats bad for society....get fuckin real man.
People have time for this when there's WARS ON THE PLANET!!! Is an argument that doesn't even work in gradeschool mate.

4chan has been going around and "DignifAI"ing instagram/Onlyfans, etc... and the models are pissed about it

They're using AI to cover up girls and make them look more dignified.

GFSYsIQWgAABZ18

GFMZaUGX0AEWfIy.jpg

9F23EPW.png
stop being such a perv,

You guys can make anything political, and that's the reason I hate politics.

These girls are bad for society?

Not the illegal wars we've been part of, not the wars that have killed millions...or the fact that 80-90% of the land in America is owned by 10% of its people.

What about the bank, car, and airline bailouts?

Nah its half naked girls thats bad for society....get fuckin real man.

The debate around sex workers has been political for decades (at least). It isn't a few guys on sherdog making that a political debate.

These girls aren't just getting 'half naked', they're onlyfans sex workers who make a living posing fully nude, perfoming sex acts on camera and having sex for money.

You hate politics becuase you know nothing about it.

The guys in this thread talking about the issues with sex workers tend to also be the guys who are against US involvement in the Ukraine and Palestinian wars FYI.

People have time for this when there's WARS ON THE PLANET!!! Is an argument that doesn't even work in gradeschool mate.

Sir if you believe these women are ruining our society there's literally nothing I can do for you.

Saying these women are our society's downfall without addressing the more serious problems is disingenuous at best.

But hey fight on and blame anything else other the real issues.

Sir if you believe these women are ruining our society there's literally nothing I can do for you.

Saying these women are our society's downfall without addressing the more serious problems is disingenuous at best.

But hey fight on and blame anything else other the real issues.
you seriously can't comprehend trolling?
you think this whole thing is anything but?
jesus, man.

The debate around sex workers has been political for decades (at least). It isn't a few guys on sherdog making that a political debate.

These girls aren't just getting 'half naked', they're onlyfans sex workers who make a living posing fully nude, perfoming sex acts on camera and having sex for money.

You hate politics becuase you know nothing about it.

The guys in this thread talking about the issues with sex workers tend to also be the guys who are against US involvement in the Ukraine and Palestinian wars FYI.

Lmao, "You hate politics because you know nothing about it"

Or I hate politics because I know more than I want to know about it..but hey, you know everything about me sir.

Also, sex trafficking has been around forever, it was wrong then and it's wrong now.

However, not every woman on the internet is being sex trafficked.
Women that are doing it through their own powers have that right.

I love how you cats think you know what's best for everyone.

That second sentence of yours there is a hell of a claim...

Right? Like there's no veterans and no refugees of modern or past wars in the US. None at all.

And did someone say "the left" is normalizing whore culture? Did you all just forget about Lauren Boebert?

Lmao, "You hate politics because you know nothing about it"

Or I hate politics because I know more than I want to know about it..but hey, you know everything about me sir.

Also, sex trafficking has been around forever, it was wrong then and it's wrong now.

However, not every woman on the internet is being sex trafficked.
Women that are doing it through their own powers have that right.

I love how you cats think you know what's best for everyone.

I'm for legalizing prostitution.

I think it is hysterical. However, these hoes wouldn't be hoeing if there wasn't money to be made from guys that want this stuff. I do think it's sad that these women only have their looks to cash in on, but it is just as sad that dudes pay for it.

yeh it's a helluva place. its gotta be the most divisive, interesting, terrifying and overall insane things ever to be on the internet.

I spend so many hours on /b/ as a young man from like 2003 -2008 and was lucky to be part of so many of the fucking insane things that went on all in livetime.
what boards you frequent?
Mostly /b. But I like to travel around based on whats going on in the world. /pol tends to get very entertaining during world events.

Are the girls really mad though?

I mean their own accounts still have their unaltered photos, right? So 4chan's not really hurting them.
This?

I don't get it, are they posting these corrections in comments sections or something?

I find a modesty movement hilarious but I want to know where it's getting the traction?

@Bornstarch you posted this thread, wtf dude give answers please.

What's the subtext here? They're insulted because someone is ostensibly judging their lifestyle? Or they're pissed because someone is stealing their intellectual property, and possibly making money off it?
The subtext is that only gay guys wouldn’t want to see women naked.

Back