• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Questions on Biden's mental health didn't take off until TikTok pushed them

So there is with his wife Jill, saying Jill Biden

Yet we get a meme like this

The prompt tricks your brain into hearing the wrong thing. If people listen to it again knowing her name is Jill they will hear Jill. And you see the video has gone viral regardless.

It's called the McGurk effect in which a prompt can cause our minds to perceive things differently. If someone pushes a narrative and more people hear it they are more likely to interpret someone according to the narrative. TikTok pushed the narrative. They are masters othis stuff. The opposition latched on it and as a result their own mainstream media followed too, meaning the left wing media had to acknowledge it. With no fact checking system on TikTok back then mistruths were allowed circulate on a quantum level within TikTok so when it got out it hit like a tidal wave. This is still happening with other things namely flat earth stuff etc

If you knew his wife was named Jill then you knew what he was saying already. Watch it again and you will only hear Jill.

I can hear him say Jill without looking at the screen. It's just stupid the kind of stupid bullshit those rubes love to fall for.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Pretty much the only thing that could fuck the Democrats now is the possibility of President Harris. I still think people will take that chance over Trump, by a slim margin.
Edit: skimming too fast and misread.
I agree, but I don't think it will even be close.

Edit: skimming too fast and misread.
I agree, but I don't think it will even be close.

There's still a long way to go. It depends on how much Biden's cognative abilites and health declines, how badly Trump's legal problems sway voters as well as several other factors, such as the economy(stupid)Ukraine, Israel etc.

I thought 2016 was a slam dunk for Hiliary, so I've learned not to count my chickens.

I know there's a running gag that Biden is a gaff machine for longer than this, but thinking back to the elections Biden handled the debates and the promo around the first elections pretty cleanly. The first I had even heard of questions surrounding Biden's deteriorating mental health was through TikTok memes which seemed largely content on taking him out of context e.g when Biden called himself ''Jill Biden's husband'' it was circulated with zero context and a text prompt. This was the first many had heard of his cognitive decline. Of course the younger not so much politically inclined audience didn't know his wife's name is Jill. The video went full viral and took on a life of its own. I think people didn't really grasp what tiktok was doing back then, using their algorithm to push anti western videos while flooding the app with anti western bots and targeting it all toward younger westerners while encouraging divisive memes to go viral e.g Gen Z vs Gen Y, Gen Y vs Boomer. More recently Biden carried a lengthy interview with Conan O Brien and for the most part he seemed like the same guy from the first debate, which he clearly won. His state of the Union speech was competent and impressive.

Biden made it safely through the elections without much scrutiny on this, but later we see it was only coinciding with the explosion of TikTok in 2020, the election victory and incumbent period that these memes really took off. This is the exact period TikTok was becoming a mainstream app and most of the footage calling Biden's mental decline tended to show up on TikTok first alongside the Asian AI generated Bot seductress scammers who can travel the internet like multiplatform viruses, bouncing from TikTok, to Tinder to Youtube comments. The ads shown by TikTok during this period were also integrated into the video content and stood out for promoting Chinese tourist spots. I think that's what they call a trojan horse.

I don't think this is true. TikTok might have contributed, but I wouldn't blame it solely for the spread of his decline. I think Twitter really promoted it, especially after it was bought out by Elon.

There was a ton of scrutiny on Biden's condition during election. He was basically campaigning from his basement and putting a lid on his day around 3pm regularly.

Now... After becoming President, he can't avoid the spotlight like he did previously and his gaffs started taking front stage almost daily. He wasn't able to hide his bad moments... I mean, the camera is on him constantly when he's in public. Simple stuff like stumbling walking up stairs or getting confused where to go after he leaves the podium. None of that was that so public previously.

It doesn't help that it seems he's visibly declined rapidly. However, they might have been able to cover it up more before taking office since he's public appearances were more spread out.

I would blame Twitter more than TikTok for promoting his decline... there's several prominent accounts always highlighting his latest gaffs... And since Elon took over, these accounts can't be shadowbanned like they were Pre-Election.

LOL @ Blaming TikTok for Brandon being a demented death rattle. I've never used TikTok in my life and his decline has been abundantly clear. Just go watch him do an interview 5 years ago, he's not even the same person.

Agreed...

If you're blaming a platform, I'd say Twitter had more to do with spreading meme's about his decline

Agreed... I was only casually following on Election Night, when when I heard the Rust Belt went to Trump...

Due to the time difference between the UK and US, I didn't even bother waiting up for the first results. I woke up on November 8th, turned on the TV and...

What the fuck?!?! :eek:

I had the day off from work, and went to see the new Doctor Strange movie. I remember watching the scene where Strange's Astral Form is knocked out of his body, and he goes flying through different dimensions. I couldn't help thinking that, even with cutting-edge GGI, it still wasn't as bizzare as Trump winning the Presidency...

There's still a long way to go. It depends on how much Biden's cognative abilites and health declines, how badly Trump's legal problems sway voters as well as several other factors, such as the economy(stupid)Ukraine, Israel etc.

I thought 2016 was a slam dunk for Hiliary, so I've learned not to count my chickens.
Well, all things considered I'd put it at about 50-50 one of them dies before the election. So yeah, I concede there's a lot of uncertainty.

Or wait for it... The MSM is a one-sided propaganda leftist cesspool of misinformation. Twitter and Tik Tok simply posted videos. In fact, the Libs of TikTok founder outraged the cult by simply posting videos at face value. The truth is that the truth was finally exposed...

The mental decline is blatant. He has nothing to be ashamed about, the guy is at an age where that happens. He just can't be President. People still might have taken a chance but the woke choice of Kamala has backfired because it doesn't take a doctor to see he isn't making it through the next term, or possibly even to the election. She has no mental decline, she just can't speak, and never could. She has a disorder where she giggles and rambles with no thought. No one is voting for that. She does not have the capacity to be the face of a company, let alone a country. Her polls are in the toilet, and she has zero respect from even the left.

"Harris' unpopularity is likely to be particularly significant, given widespread concern over the age of Biden, 81, who would be 86 when he leaves office should he serve a full second term. A survey conducted in August for Newsweek found 75 percent of Democratic voters were either "very concerned," "fairly concerned" or "slightly concerned" about Biden's ability to function as president given his age, versus just 22 percent who said they have no concerns. If Biden were reelected to the presidency, then forced to step down on health grounds, Harris would be his immediate successor."
He said: "To realize just how unpopular Kamala Harris is, you have to keep in mind the historical significance of it all. No one in her position has had this low of favorabilities in a first term since Dan Quayle. That's saying something. So it's no surprise, especially with Biden's age, that Republicans keep hammering home a simple point: a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris.

I watched this corpse talk about kids stroking his hairy legs in the pool and I've never used tik tok in my life.
Not to mention his daughter confirmed the Diary was true. How this is not getting more push is beyond me. He showers with her daughter way past an appropriate age, and she ends up having a really fucked up drug addicted life. And we are more focused on Biden not knowing where he is. He has these weird outbursts that are creepy as hell to confirm the weirdness, like the pool, and kids sitting on his lap.

Not to mention his daughter confirmed the Diary was true. How this is not getting more push is beyond me. He showers with her daughter way past an appropriate age, and she ends up having a really fucked up drug addicted life. And we are more focused on Biden not knowing where he is. He has these weird outbursts that are creepy as hell to confirm the weirdness, like the pool, and kids sitting on his lap.
If that was Ivanka's diary the FBI would have raided Trump's house and took his passport. Some DA in San Fran would charge him with 95 charges.

Hillary wanted to control handguns in U.S as no one else before this in U.S.
Literally she .... fucked up chances with attempt to go against basic american values established during 300+ years....and old european slogan that thing determining slave from free man is right to bear arms .. ...it is damn old thesis ... real life proved this reality.

Bill or Biden never were so harsh against rights to have weapons than Hillary....therefore she lost ....

he seems fine. It's 8 mins long I know that can be a but much for the mentally depleted. Let me know if you need a text prompt to tell you what you're supposed to think.

The mental decline is blatant. He has nothing to be ashamed about, the guy is at an age where that happens. He just can't be President. People still might have taken a chance but the woke choice of Kamala has backfired because it doesn't take a doctor to see he isn't making it through the next term, or possibly even to the election.

Picking Kamala wasn't a woke move. She had 1% in her own party's primary vote iirc.

They picked her because no one wanted her as president and they knew they wouldn't have to deal with Dem voters demanding Joe step down and let her lead.

If they had chosen someone popular as VP, Biden would have been forced into retirement years ago.

Back