Media .

where the fuck did you get that from lmao.. sounds like some closet shit u made up to reinforce your own bad habits....

That shit is gross, its just an excuse to be a "slut" or what ever you want to call someone thats equivalent of that... Its like the people that were constantly cheating on each other made up a random word or phrase and said "here, instead of me being called a cheater, im now in an open relationship" aka im fucking anything that moves cuz i dont wana get serious.

Its not common, its pretty fucked up, just another woke activity thats trying to pretend its normal when its not and should not be looked at no different then someone trying to marry 5 women at one time and saying its normal to have that many wives at one time.
From his big brain. Lol!

I know since it's O'Malley he'll get some shit for this, but there's WAY more open relationships nowadays than people are willing to admit, and while I understand it's not for many, if not MOST people, it's becoming quite the norm in todays Society. I personally would not want an open relationship, but it's very common now.

common? Out of everyone I’ve ever known only one weird hippie anarchist couple is in an open relationship. She doesn’t shave her arm pits. That ain’t the norm kid

common? Out of everyone I’ve ever known only one weird hippie anarchist couple is in an open relationship. She doesn’t shave her arm pits. That ain’t the norm kid

That's oddly specific, and the fact that you know said person doesn't shave their armpits is...whatever. Also, you guys can disagree with me all you want, I myself don't like "Open Relationships" but I've seen more and more people talk about them. Do I know anyone like you that's in an open relationship? No, but I see more and more influencers and celebrities talk about them, mostly rappers, but it's definitely not out of certain peoples wheelhouse. Hell I'm sure Swingers clubs were made with that idea in mind, whether you call it "Cuckholding" or what not, it's a thing, and you're gonna see that there's more of open relationship type of situations going on with CERTAIN people nowadays. I don't like it either, but people are gonna do what they wanna do, and it's none of my concern whether people want to be in one or not.

{<shrug}

HmmI dunno. I have a live in girlfriend, another very close girlfriend, and a few other random partners. My primary girlfriend also sees other people and sometimes we date someone together. I make almost 3.5x the average household income as a software engineer. I've also competed in MMA, trained for about 4 years at Jackson's MMA, traveled all over the world, have a huge house in the mountains just down the road from Donald Cerrone's ranch.

I would say life is pretty awesome.
Congratulations brother, I’m sure you worked your ass off to get there

That's oddly specific, and the fact that you know said person doesn't shave their armpits is...whatever. Also, you guys can disagree with me all you want, I myself don't like "Open Relationships" but I've seen more and more people talk about them. Do I know anyone like you that's in an open relationship? No, but I see more and more influencers and celebrities talk about them, mostly rappers, but it's definitely not out of certain peoples wheelhouse. Hell I'm sure Swingers clubs were made with that idea in mind, whether you call it "Cuckholding" or what not, it's a thing, and you're gonna see that there's more of open relationship type of situations going on with CERTAIN people nowadays. I don't like it either, but people are gonna do what they wanna do, and it's none of my concern whether people want to be in one or not.

{<shrug}
There’s definitely more and more people trying it, the question is how many have long term successful relationships/marriages with healthy and successful kids? The fact that you’ve heard mainly rappers talk about this stuff is very telling as to what type of people are trying this shit lol.

if hes so into sharing, id love to have some of his money, and his car and house too. let me move in ,bro

There’s definitely more and more people trying it, the question is how many have long term successful relationships/marriages with healthy and successful kids? The fact that you’ve heard mainly rappers talk about this stuff is very telling as to what type of people are trying this shit lol.

Don't get me wrong I'm with you, and Rappers certainly aren't the standard bearer of what dating is like nowadays but Celebrities in general due to status and clout get WAY much more action thrown there way, so it's interesting to hear their perspective and experiences with relationships and dating, and SOME Rappers are okay and understand Girls are gonna have rotations, and guys they talk too. The smart ones anyway don't cuff these types of Girls, but they keep them around, and are okay with them getting passed around.

Tee Grizzley is a...pretty well known Rapper, and he's talked about this exact thing, he has a Child now with a girl he likes, but he's said it in Interviews that as long as the Girls he would talk to prior "played their role", he was fine with them fucking around because he was doing the same thing, but since he was the meal ticket, he would cut them off for more serious relationships when the time called.

{<shrug}
Lol you’re literally basing reality off of fringe stories shared by media? Dude… it’s not even a norm, let alone THE norm as you put it.

Not exactly the manliest behavior coming from a guy who fights for a living.

what I don’t understand about open relationships is... why can’t you just have a few fuckbuddies that you also enjoy socializing with? I feel like an open relationship is barely even a relationship

Don't get me wrong I'm with you, and Rappers certainly aren't the standard bearer of what dating is like nowadays but Celebrities in general due to status and clout get WAY much more action thrown there way, so it's interesting to hear their perspective and experiences with relationships and dating, and SOME Rappers are okay and understand Girls are gonna have rotations, and guys they talk too. The smart ones anyway don't cuff these types of Girls, but they keep them around, and are okay with them getting passed around.

Tee Grizzley is a...pretty well known Rapper, and he's talked about this exact thing, he has a Child now with a girl he likes, but he's said it in Interviews that as long as the Girls he would talk to prior "played their role", he was fine with them fucking around because he was doing the same thing, but since he was the meal ticket, he would cut them off for more serious relationships when the time called.
Yeah, but the responsible ones are like Rogan or Dana who are married and cheat quietly on the side and don’t have kids with people they’re cheating with lol

That whole rap culture of having 5 baby mommas and shit is immoral imo. You have to think about what the best environment for the kid is. Most of those rappers are selfish and don’t actually give a fuck

what I don’t understand about open relationships is... why can’t you just have a few fuckbuddies that you also enjoy socializing with? I feel like an open relationship is barely even a relationship
Because they want to have the fun of fucking around, with the fulfillment of having a family and raising children. People think they can have it all.

better than those who pretend theyre loyal and sleep around behind the scenes i suppose
dunno why he's mentioning it on podcasts and interviews though
I can't see why anyone would care if he and his girl choose to fuck freely. Ppl make it sound like they're fucking animals or something. I am noooooooooo fan of anything about O'Malley beyond his fighting style (so I'd never watch or listen to an interview with him) but on this point I don't get the hate.

Some guys aren't jealous or possessive by nature and they prefer to have their woman part time and let some other men do some of the lifting of keeping her feeling good. While they fuck other pussy she's being taken care of.

Not for everyone but I can say that in the ones I've seen, the men were certainly not cucks. They were enjoying their lives and outsourcing some of the difficulties of relationships to other guys.

That reminds of Kids in the Hall sketch where the couple was in a open relationship, but the wife had forgotten to tell the husband.

Lol you’re literally basing reality off of fringe stories shared by media? Dude… it’s not even a norm, let alone THE norm as you put it.

A lot of "Lol's", and one sentence replies, it's safe to say the novelty of this conversation has officially expired, at least @Orochimaru 大蛇丸 replies are more engaging and stimulate the brain. You're just looking for snarky one liners for likes and to be a smart ass, but it's cool, I got just the thing.

We'll just agree to disagree, and I bid you good day. I don't care to drag this conversation on until Friday.

l@nd0

When a girls in love she doesn't want to sleep with more than one man (the one she loves) anyway. So either Sean O'Malley is the only one sleeping around, or if she isn't in fact in love with him then he's getting cucked.

Back