First thing Dana says following saturdays main event

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My guess is that he says He doesn’t think khabib can beat the new champ. I think it’s the main reason these 2 are fighting for the title. Neither has fought khabib and dana can poke the bear out of retirement (or at least try)

That would be way too stupid and delusional even for the boss goof.

Also I think when people retire and they mean it and they haven't messed with him and his plans he doesn't mess with them.

He will try to get khabib back by being nice to him and doing him and his group favors.

My guess is that he says He doesn’t think khabib can beat the new champ. I think it’s the main reason these 2 are fighting for the title. Neither has fought khabib and dana can poke the bear out of retirement (or at least try)
There’s no way he says that this weekend.

At some point he'll have to promote the champion as the "best in the world." It's literally his job. But I highly doubt he ever says anything derogatory about Khabib.

I'm sure he'd love Khabib to come back, but that's not why it is these two. It is indeed because they haven't lost to Khabib, but it is more so that no one has the memory of the guy who abandoned the belt really strangling the new champ.

"Kenny Shamrock. You owe me $100,000 and I'm coming for it. I'm coming for my money Ken!"

Khabib could message Dana and he would meet with him anywhere in the world ASAP.

I doubt he insults him.

Hell cry cause his baby boy Chandler lost.

He will say something like this:

"I thought we had the best fighters, but I was wrong. Pitbull is the GOAT"

He’s hungry(winner) he’s really fuckin hungry. I can see it when I talk to him. He really wants the khabib match, but let me tell you, when I spoke with khabib, he don’t want it. Once you start even thinking about retirement you should retire. I’ve said it time and time again, you have to be in this thing 110 fuckin percent. He just don’t want it like these other guys do. I don’t blame him, he’s made a shit load of money.

He definitely should say that

He should say that about all new champs

"The eggplant will salute other pigeons."

after this fight i don't think Dana would want Khabib back anymore if Khabib just wanted to do a GSP at either LW or WW

First thing he will say is: Conor has a big fight coming up if Conor wins he will fight for title next!

Back