So many Gaethje haters now. WTF?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just because he beat Ferguson and ruined your dream match? You Tony fans are ridiculous. Are you mad that you can't spam Youtube videos and twitter with stupid Ferguson jokes now?Justin used to be one of the most beloved fighters. And he's the nicest guy. Never talks trash. Let him live.

Hating on Justin displeases the JBG.

You should be tanking him.

i got the best macaroni and cheese from this place

76f30eaffebae39e4c848c858965ae12.jpg

I can't imagine hating on Justin Gaethje. The man is quite possibly the son of the JBG sent to save us from all the sins of lay and pray fighters.

Deal with it. I was a fan of Ronda, Jones and Conor way before they got really, really famous and people started hating. It's how things work: You cannot gain fame and stay liked.

As I said. The so called mma fans on this site is bipolar as fuck. Justin is as exciting as he gets and brings the violence everytime , what's not to love?

Small minded people on here get so married to narratives that they feel they're being personally attacked when those narratives are challenged. Tony x Khabib can't be the highest level LW fight if half of that fight is getting clean swept and finished by another top 5 fighter.

I'm starting to get more hyped about this fight (Khabib x Gaethje) than I ever was about Tony x Khabib honestly. Just the thought of a JBG 5 star general in Gaethje wearing legit gold, from the most stacked division in MMA, makes me so happy. Would set everything wrong in the MMA world right.

I don't see anyone hating on him

I just see people laughing at him talking about how easy it will be to stop Khabib's wrestling

Don't think it's the Tony fans that are hating on him. I'm a Tony fan and you gotta respect a technical beatdown like that plus the way he handles himself in the press. Great guy

Maybe some Conor fans because of the Twitter exchanges.

Maybe a few insecure Khabib fans. But that's it.

Reactions: mkt
Love Gaethje's style. Big fan of him as a fighter. Outside the octagon he is kind of cheesy sometimes though. Calling Conor a bad father wasn't a good look. Trying to hug on Tony after the fight was over and then getting butthurt that Tony didnt want to embrace him in that moment. He kept talking too much on Rogan's podcast, Kinda got annoying.

Maybe Justin will learn to relax a bit once he has settled into being in the spotlight.

Whover Khabib allegedly has to fight, the muslim sauna brothers gonna hate, is normal.

Tony is my favorite. I'm still a bit heartbroken that he lost.

But I dont think the hate is coming from Ferguson fans. It seems to be more from insecure Khabib & Conor fans, from what I see.

Back