Weidman Vs Hermansson for UFC Fight Night in OKC being finalized

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Curious to see the odds when they come out

Last edited:
So the guy who battered a similar matchup in Jacare is who they want Chris fighting?

Give the guy a break, give him an Antonio Carlos Junior or Brad Tavares. Not a top 10 guy.

Lol another underserved main event and another useless risky fight for him.

Weidman can join the ranks of Barao and Hendricks

Man smh..... TeH Chris needs someone not in the top 5/6.... give the man a chance!!!

Hermansson by decision. Weidman has no chin but pretty sure Jack only gets his TKO's from GnP and don't know how easily he can take down The Chris. A sub would be fun though.

So the guy who battered a similar matchup in Jacare is who they want Chris fighting?

Give the guy a break, give him an Antonio Carlos Junior or Brad Tavares. Not a top 10 guy.
They have to keep The Chris losing, or else he'll start saying stupid stuff again like "JOIN THE TEAM!" and calling for Title Shots.

I think Weidman is the one demanding these big fights.

Weidman can join the ranks of Barao and Hendricks
WME is ruthless and cut throat old vets are fed to the wolves and used to hype up upcoming guys

Hendricks vs Costa
Weidman vs Reyes
Silva vs Izzy (Turned out to be a fun fight but on paper it was a wtf matchup)
Faber vs Yan

Why are they still giving Weidman top match ups? Dude has lost by knockout 5 of his last 6 fights. He needs to be considering retirement or fighting unranked guys. I don’t understand how he repeatedly gets matched up with contenders.

At least he'll have the first Silva fight as a memory. That would be a cool one to be able to tell people about. He's what would've happened to Ronda if she didn't have a contingency plan.

Jack's actually got some good power he just doesn't sit down on his punches, he's more of a volume puncher.

I wonder if he changes it when he sees how bad teh Chris's chin is.

1-5 (5 KOs) in last 5 years, and still headlining cards?

looks like i'm the only one who thinks weidman will win.

I don't think anybody in MMA history has had the murderer's row of opposition Chris Weidman has upon entering the sport. Look at his resume, it's unreal.

Kid was tossed to the lions right off the bat and did well all things considered. I don't think anybody has a comparable resume to his for their first 20 fights.

Back