Maycee "the Future Bust" Barber just lost to........

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

fa-de-anime-os-desenhos-japoneses-a-norte-americana-roxane-moddaferi-ficou-conhecida-pelo-lado-nerd-com-passagem-por-strikeforce-invicta-e-tufufc-ela-tem-17-vitorias-e-11-derrotas-1429719352087_500x500.jpg

a librarian nerd................knew this chick was getting too much hype LOL

How does the future of WMMA blow a gimme fight so badly?

Well Roxanne does have 40 pro fights. Maycee is 21 years old.

Good chance Barber peaks higher than Roxanne ever will even if she did just lose to Harry Potter with tits.

Everybody sucks.

The constant flow of celebration for failures has gotten so old and... sad. It's a party for losers.

So maybe I've been asleep and just woke up.. But.. There was actually a hype behind this name? Cause that's all these wmma fighters are to me

Good chance Barber peaks higher than Roxanne ever will even if she did just lose to Harry Potter with tits.
Yeah, let's be honest Roxy is garbage based on her time in the ring. Maycee can only get better.

Yeah, I mean, Roxy only has about 40 fights, decades of experience and has fought for the title in Invicta, the UFC and other, smaller orgs. Shocking that skill, ability and experience actually matter.

ouchie wowi

honestly no wmma fight should EVER have odds that skewed unless its like nunes/cybro vs roxanne

imagine if you placed a grand on roxanne. fk I could have bought a brand new truck

Hey lay off her her nickname is totally accurate. She *is* a future barber. Bet she'll be cuttin' that hair real purty like.

Last edited:

This. People forget experience is a huge underrated aspect of MMA, really fight sports in general.

She's fought someone used to being in bad positions and has as many fights as some long time fighters. It's a tough fight for anybody as young as Maycee, regardless of skill.

Yeah, I mean, Roxy only has about 40 fights, decades of experience and has fought for the title in Invicta, the UFC and other, smaller orgs. Shocking that skill, ability and experience actually matter.
Why does she suck tho?

I just don't understand, do all females look the same to you or something? How do you not notice that Barber - who used to be ripped and had an attractive powerful body - was basically a blob when she got in there tonight. You can't tell the difference???

It looks like it's not the first fight where she wasn't physically on point, but missing weight, coming in looking like that, and having your knee go out? It's PAINFULLY obvious she had an injury in training camp.

I don't know if she's got overall issues with weight and body maintenance, but that looked like more than not training hard enough and it seems like everyone's desire to hate is making people overlook the obvious.

It sucks that Roxy is derailing hypetrain after another only to never go past gatekeeper status, or get KTFO Eye style if she ever gets to fight Valentina.

She is a c level athlete.

maxresdefault.jpg

fa-de-anime-os-desenhos-japoneses-a-norte-americana-roxane-moddaferi-ficou-conhecida-pelo-lado-nerd-com-passagem-por-strikeforce-invicta-e-tufufc-ela-tem-17-vitorias-e-11-derrotas-1429719352087_500x500.jpg

a librarian nerd................knew this chick was getting too much hype LOL

Maybe Roxy is good? You guys need to stop shitting on her. She used to post here but people were jerks.

Maycee Barber is only 21 years old. Don't worry she'll comeback stronger than ever.

I just don't understand, do all females look the same to you or something? How do you not notice that Barber - who used to be ripped and had an attractive powerful body - was basically a blob when she got in there tonight. You can't tell the difference???

It looks like it's not the first fight where she wasn't physically on point, but missing weight, coming in looking like that, and having your knee go out? It's PAINFULLY obvious she had an injury in training camp.

I don't know if she's got overall issues with weight and body maintenance, but that looked like more than not training hard enough and it seems like everyone's desire to hate is making people overlook the obvious.

She made weight

Back