Maycee "the Future Bust" Barber just lost to........

People can improve. The Roxy from her first Tuf compared to now are completely different fighters. Syndicate has been great for her and she is just getting better.

Attachments

• 027E2DDE-DC13-46B2-BD58-5B875AA2A5F6.png
    027E2DDE-DC13-46B2-BD58-5B875AA2A5F6.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 10
Wasn't there fools on here saying she was a threat to VAl S.

<{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]

bork1}<36><{outtahere}><Oku02><Dany07>

No one is a threat to Val including Nunes - basically nullified the supposed p4p baddest chick on the planet. Well GDR had her panic wrestling and lay-n-praying from round 2 on.

Barber was a huge step down in competition compared to the names Modaferri has fought in the past.

Coenen, Howe, LaRosa, Kaufman, Lee, and more were much better fighters than Barber is now.

The future of what exactly? Women do not know how to fight.

Maycee grabbing the mic was pretty awkward

Entitlement. For Joe to talk to the loser it has to either be a title fight main event or the loser has to be a virtual legend. That's where Barber thinks she ranks.

maxresdefault.jpg

fa-de-anime-os-desenhos-japoneses-a-norte-americana-roxane-moddaferi-ficou-conhecida-pelo-lado-nerd-com-passagem-por-strikeforce-invicta-e-tufufc-ela-tem-17-vitorias-e-11-derrotas-1429719352087_500x500.jpg

a librarian nerd................knew this chick was getting too much hype LOL
Thank you Roxanne

just-bleed-gif-2.gif

i think it's kinda funny how mostly everyone thought Roxanne was a lamb to slaughter before the fight. after she completely dominates Barber the new narrative is "Maycee is only 21, she'll only get better". not really, she could just as easily become shittier too, it's not like we haven't seen that happen in MMA or the UFC before.

she got dominated

She got decisioned by a veteran of 40+ fights who used to fight at bantamweight and even featherweight after her knee exploded in the opening moments of the second round, after finishing all of her previous opponents. Yeah, the hype train the company built for her was exaggerated, but the chick is legit and losing to Roxy is like losing to Roy Nelson for women: your opponent does not look like they belong on the UFC but if you know anything about MMA you know they are a more than decent challenge

Roxy is a legend for WMMA, no shame in losing to her. Maycee is still young and has lots to learn, she'll be back

Disappointed over Macyee's loss - Roxy is a funky puzzle - many easily discount her and regret it...

Thats WMMA for you. There are like 4-6 women who can actually fight.

Roxy is awesome. She looked very strong in there and she pieced up Maycee in the stand up.

War Roxxy thx for the $$$

i think it's kinda funny how mostly everyone thought Roxanne was a lamb to slaughter before the fight. after she completely dominates Barber the new narrative is "Maycee is only 21, she'll only get better". not really, she could just as easily become shittier too, it's not like we haven't seen that happen in MMA or the UFC before.

I've been saying for a long time that Maycee isn't improving, and that she's arguably going backwards.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/150594059/

It was only a matter of time until she faced an opponent who she couldn't run over with her strength & aggression, I didn't think Roxy would be the one to derail her but it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Everyone? Just type Maycee Barber in the search bar and you’ll see a fuckton of people saying that Roxy’s decades of fighting would help her overcome her lack of athleticism to (if not win at least) make the fight interesting. You’ll get the same results if you type Antonina Shevchenko instead. No shame in losing to a woman that defeated Marloes Coenen when you were in fourth grade, Maycee is a great athlete and I’m certain she would have mopped the floor with 21 yo Roxy if her knee does not explode mid fight.

Roxy is awesome. She looked very strong in there and she pieced up Maycee in the stand up.

War Roxxy thx for the $$$
Nah fam I flat out don't believe you. Definitely is one of those post your bet slips or GTFO situations.

Back