Maycee "the Future Bust" Barber just lost to........

She is a c level athlete.

I did not realize you were the one in charge of grading them.

She still won via skill and experience. Criticize her all you wish, nothing will change that.

Roxy is a good fighter. Just cause she isn’t super hot or crazy athletic doesn’t mean she is no good. She is slick, super tough and still improving at 37. I’m biased cause I’m a fan but people who underestimate her will just keep making me money.

Feed her to Valentina. Roxy probably will get smashed by Val but she is tough and crafty enough to hang in there for a bit and deserves the paycheck after two decades of fighting. Plus she keeps derailing unfedeated hype trains so she deserves it.

I wasn't thinking Roxy was a sure thing or anything.. but 8-1 odds, come on and thank you!

Maycee Barber is only 21 years old. Don't worry she'll comeback stronger than ever.
f2e313249c8157f7a7292f9e411cfb4b_xl.jpg

"Yes, Mister, she sure is is 21 and will be back stronger than ever, just like me, sir."

f2e313249c8157f7a7292f9e411cfb4b_xl.jpg

"Yes, Mister, she sure is is 21 and will be back stronger than ever, just like me, sir."

You can still become somebody after 20.

You'll be okay man, don't think so poorly.

She's nothing like that guy.
I know, homie. I was cracking a joke. I gotta be careful tho since my drippingly sarcastic yoke jesterday was apparently not so drippingly obvious to some and got me reported and Sir Dubbed.

In seriousness, Maybe showed tremendous toughness tonight and that is almost most important in a good prospect, The skills come but heart is born in a body or not. The female divisions are obviously not nearly as stacked as me as LW and WW too. She'll be fine.

Yeah, I mean, Roxy only has about 40 fights, decades of experience and has fought for the title in Invicta, the UFC and other, smaller orgs. Shocking that skill, ability and experience actually matter.
At this point it only shows how bad the rest are, or that she finally found a decent trainer and is fighting in a better suited division cause her record is horrible, she is 37, its not like she has been this unstoppable force, has way to many loses.

Back