• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media 38yo brunson schooled DDP in the first round

Motivated BJ, Sea Level Cain, and Chuck with that look in his eye will also be hard matches for DDP.
Motivated BJ fought Machida so DDP would be an easier fight, Cain and Chuck would easily finish DDP.

Dricus' is a super solid grappler.

Obviously we're posting in a troll thread but I go back to this fight with Brunson to highlight why DDP is such a problem - he's awkward but very competent if you pay attention. This is also before nasal surgery.

re: Khamzat, this is hilarious because he is notoriously a one round fighter. DDP is not going to be a free tap for ANYBODY, even if he loses a round getting back packed, he'll get up and knock your block off the next.

The story of the Brunson fight is getting beaten like a pinata to TKO despite having a solid first round.

Exactly, to me, Being able to scramble back and forth for a round with a fresh brunson is moreso a sign that Dricus has good wrestling/grappling, so I find it amusing that someone would come to the opposite conclusion.

What if he beats Izzy? The odds are close. What would that make Izzy?
Izzy would still be the 2nd best mw ever. DDP having a single title defense doesn't change that. My comment was vague so I don't blame you, I was talking more about DDP's striking being pretty gnarly.

And his inactivity and slim decision win over Strickland didn't really win me over either.

Izzy would still be the 2nd best mw ever. DDP having a single title defense doesn't change that. My comment was vague so I don't blame you, I was talking more about DDP's striking being pretty gnarly.

And his inactivity and slim decision win over Strickland didn't really win me over either.
Fair enough. His striking is ugly as fuck but he keeps winning. Beat Whittaker on the way too.

Well 1st off that was mouth breather DDP. And secondly nose breather DDP would have been a whole different story.

Matt Serra made GSP tap to strikes so what

all i see is ddps non stop pressure in this fight
brunson is literaly trying to survive

DDP is the worst champ that mw has seen in a minute.
he is literaly the most well rounded champ

sean pereiera and izzy are all bunch of strikers
thats worst

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paralel
Back