News 3 fights announced for UFC 300

Jiri vs. Rakic
Aljo vs. Kattar
Nickal vs. Brundage

Gonna need a banger of a main event to save this card.
Jiri??

I thought (T)KO losses gives an automatic 3-6 months mandatory suspensions...
If that's so, he will barely have time for a training camp....

Gotta see where those fights place on the card before I comment

Jiri vs. Rakic
Aljo vs. Kattar
Nickal vs. Brundage

Dude... UFC 300 is nearly 4 months away. They're not gonna announce the biggest fights this far out. We're just getting a sneak peak of what's to come.

Be patient for fucks sake.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah these sound like prelim fights
I don't know. Former champs who just lost their title don't go straight to the prelims. I could definitely see the Jiri and Aljo fights being main card.

Reactions: HHJ
UFC 100 had Brock, Mir, GSP, Jones, Henderson.

But sure, Rakic, Chandler and Bo Nickal are the same types of needle movers...
Who said anything about the three named fights being on the main card? I think a lot of people are figuring the three so far are on prelims. What is wrong with that?

Jiri vs. Rakic
Aljo vs. Kattar
Nickal vs. Brundage

These are all prelim fights and you are complaining. Get the fuck out of here, 2 former champions and a highly rated prospect on the prelims and you find a way to complain haha

Rakic Jiri is clearpy main card material. Bo vs random guy should be like the opening match, def prelims. Kattar Aljo can be main card if the other 3 are apsolute bangers, but rather not main card. UFC 200 was extremely lack luster. Silva Cormier felt like a premediated sparring match. Amanda Tate as a main for 200 was God damn awful. That would be a 100k sold ppvs normaly.

The fights are great if the placement is right. Bo opener, Aljo Katar prelim, Jiri Alex main. That is great

But really it has. No chance Aljo or Jiri, single losses removed from being champs, are brought in to just be buried on the earlier prelims.

Basically in a stacked card you would expect the 5 PPV spots plus the TV prelim 'main event' to be big fights.

We now know what 2 of those 6 fights are, and they have been met with the appropriate 'meh'.
And will look stupid when they actually are on the prelims

UFC 100 had Brock, Mir, GSP, Jones, Henderson.

But sure, Rakic, Chandler and Bo Nickal are the same types of needle movers...
Were any of those UFC 100 fights announced more than 3 months out from the event? No. They weren't.

This is just an early preview of what's to come. They'll announce the bigger fights much closer to the event.

Who said anything about the three named fights being on the main card? I think a lot of people are figuring the three so far are on prelims. What is wrong with that?
they aint givin these fights away for free

Cmon man

He aint no CM Punk.

The guy is actually talented and its a tremendous oppurtunity. I cant blame him
Correct, HE isn't the CM punk but picks his opponents like he is. CM was a terrible fighter who wanted to challenge himself, while Bo is a good fighter who doesn't want a fight where he isn't a -1400 favorite.

If you're 5-0 and your longest fight lasted 2 minutes, there's a whole roster full of guys you could test yourself against instead of talking like you're a future world champion, then hand pick the weakest opponents you can find.

The UFC shouldn't even be making fights with a -1400 favorite, let alone several in a row for the same guy and putting them on PPV main cards and the biggest cards of the year. If he doesn't think he's ready, go win a belt in cage rage or something until you are. Talking shit like you're the uncrowned champ and then picking on the weakest opponents you can find is a good way to get everyone rooting for you to lose.

Nah this card needs at least one freak guest fighter

I don’t think a Paul brother is off limits

Brock vs Brendan schaub
Rogan vs Wesley snipes
Dana vs suckerberg

Back