• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News 3 fights announced for UFC 300

And if the card is ultimately stacked, you can pull this thread up, laugh at me and order me to clean it up.

If I am right, I reserve the right to ejaculate all over my house.
Life must suck being negative all the time. Smile a little sweetheart.

Jiri never disappoints.

Yeah I’m not seeing why people are complaining. Those look like good fights and most likely none of them will be on main card except possibly jiri fight. I haven’t done a guess the card thing in awhile but will take a stab at it and probably be completely wrong. Just guessing something like :
Conor vs Chandler main
Aspinal vs gane (co main)
Grasso vs Shevchenko again
Poirier vs tsarukyan
Jiri vs Rakich

*I tried finding realistic title fights to put on there but man is it hard. Everyone is kind of booked atm sans Islam who I believe will still be celebrating Ramadan at that point. I put the womens fight in their because their is usually a women’s fight on a main card and this being a special event I’m sure they will want a huge name and for active women who are relevant to title picture shevchenko is probably the most well known.

how is this brundage cheating fuck still in the ufc? also lol bald goof

man those 3 fights are so ass
jiri wins
aljuice wins
bo wins

what a waste of everyones time, shit wont be even remotely competitive

Also could see some sick prelims like:
Rountree vs Blachowicz
Figueredo vs sandhagen
Barboza vs ige rematch (they had a split decision 3 years ago)
Andrade vs marina Rodriguez.

Wasn't Jan supposed to be rematching Rakic? If these are supposed to be prelim fights I'll take it.
That’s what was originally scheduled but it looks like they changed that. Which means Jan can still fight in this card and most likely on prelims which would be awesome. Him vs rountree would be a good scrap.

3 fights announced out of 13-14 and none of these are likely main card fights and people are complaining already? And are we acting like these are bad fights?

They are, apparently.

Laugh at you? I have no intention. You quoted my post acting like a dummy. It is what it is. Merry Christmas, Sherbro.
My whole thing with the “this has to be a stacked card top to bottom “ is really in the eye of the beholder. Fights I think that would be awesome and worthy on this card would be laughed at by others like some I mentioned earlier. The problem is you can’t realistically “stack “ a card with championship fights all on main card. A lot of title fights are already booked for other dates and you have to be able to sell other ppvs. Which means you are going to get one or possibly two title fights and a lot of name value for other fights on main card. You have a lot of aged out names who no longer fight in ufc who are names casuals know like Nate Diaz, Jorge masvidal and Rhonda rousey. Those people are either retired or in Nate’s case he is a nomad who is looking out for himself which he should. Unless Dana changes the Conor fight from chandler to Diaz, I don’t think Diaz will be back anytime soon to the ufc. And if Dana is true to his word about stacking the card I don’t think they will pay Diaz what he would be looking for to come back to fight Conor at UFC 300. But you can still get a lot of great fights without star power names like the ones I mentioned that the casuals only know.

man those 3 fights are so ass
jiri wins
aljuice wins
bo wins

what a waste of everyones time, shit wont be even remotely competitive
I don’t know about that. Aljo won’t put a clinic on Kattar I am positive on that. He might win and he might lose but it won’t be a drubbing. Jiri should win but they are lhw and hit hard anything can happen. Yea Bo should most likely thump his opponent.

Jiri vs. Rakic
Aljo vs. Kattar
Nickal vs. Brundage

Gonna need a banger of a main event to save this card.
Nothing wrong with these fights IMO.

Would rather see Aljo fight SugaSean again and beat his ass, but the UFC isn't going to risk their influencer losing the strap.

Back