Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

I think this sentiment exists because the majority of men would love to have been fucking a grown woman at 16. Our dicks were hard and we were certainly thinking about it. If you were 16 in the early internet era you were definitely at least jacking it to grown women already.
This. lol

You sound stupid because your not even a US citizen. But you seem to pretend you are.

I never claimed or pretended to be from the US.
I am stupid because I easily could find out what the laws are in US?
And I personally are glad to see US are adopting the same laws as most of the western world.

That a student under 18 cannot consent to a relationship with a teacher, and most adults that holds power over them.

Then STFU and worry about your own shit country.

Also I sound stoopid for a new legislation
2010:
"The Washington Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that student age doesn't matter in teacher-sex cases, even if the student is 18 and considered an adult by other state laws."

Yes, I should STFU for actually being able to read and use Google.

Now go back to enlighten me about how its okay for teachers to have sex with their 16 year old students.

Also I sound stoopid for a new legislation
2010:
"The Washington Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that student age doesn't matter in teacher-sex cases, even if the student is 18 and considered an adult by other state laws."

Yes, I should STFU for actually being able to read and use Google.

Now go back to enlighten me about how its okay for teachers to have sex with their 16 year old students.
Are you retarded? Where did i say that a teacher should keep her job? Doesnt change the fact that in 31 states, its legal. So if the school board wants to fire said girl. Thats it. Its still legal for said teacher to date said 16 yr old.
Now, like i said, STFU and mind your own countries bidness.

Are you retarded? Where did i say that a teacher should keep her job? Doesnt change the fact that in 31 states, its legal. So if the school board wants to fire said girl. Thats it. Its still legal for said teacher to date said 16 yr old.
Now, like i said, STFU and mind your own countries bidness.

No, you are the retarded one.
You claimed that the age of consent was 16 no matter what.
I claimed there are exceptions to that law, for example teacher student relationships.
You then keep yapping on about enlighten me and was proved wrong.

And once again you are wrong

Doesnt change the fact that in 31 states, its legal.

No, in 75% of the US states its not legal for a teacher to have sex with a student under 18, and in many states the age does not matter. All student teacher relationships are wrong.
For example see the case from Seattle I posted.

No, you are the retarded one.
You claimed that the age of consent was 16 no matter what.
I claimed there are exceptions to that law, for example teacher student relationships.
You then keep yapping on about enlighten me and was proved wrong.

And once again you are wrong

No, in 75% of the US states its not legal for a teacher to have sex with a student under 18, and in many states the age does not matter. All student teacher relationships are wrong.
For example see the case from Seattle I posted.
OMG are you this retarded? Stop bringing up a teacher. I am not talking about a teacher, especially some example case you found from Seattle. Worry about your own country.

OMG are you this retarded? Stop bringing up a teacher. I am not talking about a teacher, especially some example case you found from Seattle. Worry about your own country.

So in a thread about a teacher, I should stop bringing up teachers.

You made a post claiming this was a grey area
Does it matter? Ok , so fire her. But don't try and fucking throw her in jail considering the circumstances.
And i can't answer your question, but its such a grey area i would assume she would get fired if someone brought it to light in my state.

So all I did was to prove to you its not a grey area at all.

So in a thread about a teacher, I should stop bringing up teachers.

You made a post claiming this was a grey area

So all I did was to prove to you its not a grey area at all.
Negative. You just proved you are a bystander.

Negative. You just proved you are a bystander.

Yes you educating you on the rules and laws of your country.

You should feel embarrassed.
But I know you won't since you still dont get it.

Now I have wasted enough time on you, its clearly you dont want to learn or understand things.

I'll if I had the opportunity to bang my hot teacher back in the day even as young as 14. I would do it a heartbeat. It's one of the greatest fantasies in my life.
qeVjk2y_d.webp

Lol cue the "sex with children is ok if it's an older woman and a boy" crowd.

It’s disgusting and a travesty. That said, I would’ve dragged my balls on broken glass just to have this happen to me.
Still would today if somebody like her would time travel back and do that.

Just speaking for myself.

I heard the dad called the cops himself and insisted on press coverage.

That way he’d be sure he let everyone he ever knew know what happened.

I think this sentiment exists because the majority of men would love to have been fucking a grown woman at 16. Our dicks were hard and we were certainly thinking about it. If you were 16 in the early internet era you were definitely at least jacking it to grown women already.

Yeah, but I'm sure a bunch of 16 year old girls would also love to fuck Justin Bieber.

Back