Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

Is it actually legal in a student and teacher situation?
Does it matter? Ok , so fire her. But don't try and fucking throw her in jail considering the circumstances.
And i can't answer your question, but its such a grey area i would assume she would get fired if someone brought it to light in my state.

Does it matter? Ok , so fire her. But don't try and fucking throw her in jail considering the circumstances.
And i can't answer your question, but its such a grey area i would assume she would get fired if someone brought it to light in my state.

Yeah if there's a duty of care/power dynamic I would say it's very important.

I dunno man. Im not gay, so i can't relate. But i just know Males care more about sex then emotional support.

Yea, you "just know" which you use to justify supporting a sexual predator in this case. Do you have training as a psychologist?

Yeah if there's a duty of care/power dynamic I would say it's very important.
This is a strange situation. Lets say you are a Manager of a fast food joint, but you train 16 yr olds. Now 16 is legal consent in my state. So if that Manager starts dating a 16 year old employee, should she get fired? And why should she considering its legal im my state?

This is a strange situation. Lets say you are a Manager of a fast food joint, but you train 16 yr olds. Now 16 is legal consent in my state. So if that Manager starts dating a 16 year old employee, should she get fired? And why should she considering its legal im my state?

In most countries that have a legal age of consent under 18 there are exceptions.
It has to with power dynamics.
So if you are a teacher and want to bang one of your students... its illegal because you as a teacher are in a power position.
You hold power over the student.

This is quite common:
"A 16 or 17 year old cannot consent to sexual activity if:
their sexual partner is in position of trust or authority towards them, for example their teacher or coach

the young person is dependent on their sexual partner, for example for care or support."

So no, its not a strange situation at all.
Its quite clear.

Now I have no clue what each and every state in the US says, but as I said this is quite common in many countries, and I dont see any problems with it at all.

banging one of their students is not the same as two high school kids hooking up.
I hate to reply to your post but i missed this gem.
Do you seriously think a 16 yr old young male adult cares if he hooks up with a girl his own age, or a crazy hot teacher? And more so, do you think he regrets it, or somehow feel he was taken advantage of?

In most countries that have a legal age of consent under 18 there are exceptions.
It has to with power dynamics.
So if you are a teacher and want to bang one of your students... its illegal because you as a teacher are in a power position.
You hold power over the student.

This is quite common:
"A 16 or 17 year old cannot consent to sexual activity if:
their sexual partner is in position of trust or authority towards them, for example their teacher or coach

the young person is dependent on their sexual partner, for example for care or support."

So no, its not a strange situation at all.
Its quite clear.

Now I have no clue what each and every state in the US says, but as I said this is quite common in many countries, and I dont see any problems with it at all.
Let me enlighten you i guess, lol. Not like you have any say in this matter. But ok.....
So in my state, 16 is legal age of consent. You can get married at 15 if your parent consents. In this case, if they lived in my state this wouln't even be news.
But, in thus state of Missouri, if this 16 yr old wanted to marry this poor woman, the dad that is looking at jail time for allowing them to date, could consent and they could marry which would null this case.

Let me enlighten you i guess, lol. Not like you have any say in this matter. But ok.....
So in my state, 16 is legal age of consent. You can get married at 15 if your parent consents. In this case, if they lived in my state this wouln't even be news.
But, in thus state of Missouri, if this 16 yr old wanted to marry this poor woman, the dad that is looking at jail time for allowing them to date, could consent and they could marry which would null this case.

Let me enlighten you.
In Texas it would have been a crime no matter the age of the student.
"An Improper Relationship Between Teacher and Student is a crime under Texas law, regardless of the student’s age."

Just because they can marry young in your state it does not mean a teacher can have sex with a student that is 16..
Its apple and oranges.

Do you seriously think a 16 yr old young male adult cares if he hooks up with a girl his own age, or a crazy hot teacher? And more so, do you think he regrets it, or somehow feel he was taken advantage of?
The whole point of laws like age of consent is because children can't make good decisions for themselves.

Lots of 15/16 year old kids would happily smoke a lot of weed, many do indeed do that. Some of them will enjoy it, have no regrets and live a long, healthy and unaffected life after. Should teenagers be legally allowed to take drugs because they want to then?

Since you are going to be an obfuscating asshole...Are any of those things part of the law to determine whether this is statutory rape?

Let me enlighten you.
In Texas it would have been a crime no matter the age of the student.
"An Improper Relationship Between Teacher and Student is a crime under Texas law, regardless of the student’s age."

Just because they can marry young in your state it does not mean a teacher can have sex with a student that is 16..
Its apple and oranges.
Let me enlighten you.
In my state, and ive mentioned this mutiple times, 16 is the legal age of consent. There is no stipulation here. Theres no need to force marriage, but they can get married at 15 if the parents consent.

Since you are going to be an obfuscating asshole...Are any of those things part of the law to determine whether this is statutory rape?
Would you please honor my wishes, and fuck off? I asked you nicely to stop

Let me enlighten you.
In my state, and ive mentioned this mutiple times, 16 is the legal age of consent. There is no stipulation here. Theres no need to force marriage, but they can get married at 15 if the parents consent.

The irony of you trying to "enlighten" people..

"Over 75% of states have now passed legislation specifically outlawing educator sexual misconduct, recognizing that even if a student is over the age of consent, the educator is in a position of authority over the student and the student cannot consent to such a relationship. "

Why dont you tell us your state and let us find out if it is among the 75%?

The irony of you trying to "enlighten" people..

"Over 75% of states have now passed legislation specifically outlawing educator sexual misconduct, recognizing that even if a student is over the age of consent, the educator is in a position of authority over the student and the student cannot consent to such a relationship. "

Why dont you tell us your state and let us find out if it is among the 75%?
https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings/age-of-consent-by-state/

I could have been disingenuous and posted a 2021 report which has be been drastically changed.

3snlud.jpg

Last edited:
Lets try this slooowly @IDGETKTFO

1. Age of consent US
"Thirty-three (33) states have an age of consent of 16 years, six (6) states have an age of consent of 17 years, and eleven (11) states have an age of consent of 18 years (Abboud 2020)."
So YES the age of consent in the US is 16, 17 and in a few cases 18.
I agree.

BUT!!!!!
Over 75% of states have now passed legislation specifically outlawing educator sexual misconduct, recognizing that even if a student is over the age of consent, the educator is in a position of authority over the student and the student cannot consent to such a relationship.

which means a 16 your old CANNOT consent to a relationship with a teacher.

Do you understand?

Lol cue the "sex with children is ok if it's an older woman and a boy" crowd.

I think this sentiment exists because the majority of men would love to have been fucking a grown woman at 16. Our dicks were hard and we were certainly thinking about it. If you were 16 in the early internet era you were definitely at least jacking it to grown women already.

Lets try this slooowly @IDGETKTFO

1. Age of consent US
"Thirty-three (33) states have an age of consent of 16 years, six (6) states have an age of consent of 17 years, and eleven (11) states have an age of consent of 18 years (Abboud 2020)."
So YES the age of consent in the US is 16, 17 and in a few cases 18.
I agree.

BUT!!!!!
Over 75% of states have now passed legislation specifically outlawing educator sexual misconduct, recognizing that even if a student is over the age of consent, the educator is in a position of authority over the student and the student cannot consent to such a relationship.

which means a 16 your old CANNOT consent to a relationship with a teacher.

Do you understand?
Do you realize how stupid you sound? Some new legislation that didn't exist a year ago?

Back