Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

DiddlyDoodly

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She was formerly married to MMA fighter Chance Carmack (0-1) and has a kid with him.

The father of the student was arrested for child endangerment because he knew the relationship was happening but didn't do anything.

Here is a picture of the student's father.

harrison-yates-foto.jpg

I was railing at 16.
Brooklyn Illinois-Washington Park strip clubs let anyone in.

Men love poon

Why wait? They condone or downplay adults having sex with minors in this context every time one of these threads pops up.

"Adults" having sex with minors, or "Good looking young Women" having sex with teen boys?

There is a difference. I would NEVER condone a 26 year old male teacher having sex with a 16 year old female student.

I am just that guy that doesn't believe that a female can rape a willing male, regardless of how old they are.

"Adults" having sex with minors, or "Good looking young Women" having sex with teen boys?

There is a difference. I would NEVER condone a 26 year old male teacher having sex with a 16 year old female student.

I am just that guy that doesn't believe that a female can rape a willing male, regardless of how old they are.

Adults having sex with children that they are put in charge of is abuse. Not surprised to see you here again applauding a disgusting act.

Well you're wrong, and the laws don't make a distinction. But thanks for outing yourself as a creepy fucking weirdo.

First of all, you're using the qualifier of "willing"...showing either you don't understand the definition of rape or that's your threshold for the sexism that allows you to be a gross pervert in favor of young boys. Why is the word adults in quotation marks? Is there some irony to her adulthood? She is an adult and is in a position of power and authority over children. He is a child.

Regardless of how old they are? So the kid could have been 10 years-old, cool as long as he's willing?

You're even more of an idiot than I always took you for and I sincerely hope you're not and never are in charge of any male minors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back