$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

the police did say that it was a robbery but nothing was taken off his person.. that doesnt sound suspicious to you?
Of course it's suspicious. That's a suspicious murder.

Must be Hillary, what a bitch. That's literally the only possible thing that happened.

to be fair i only say she "might" be involved because 13 of the clinton bodyguards have died mysteriously and over a hundred people around her have done the same.

Perhaps it is just me, but if Clinton is capable of having all these people killed she has proven she can keep secrets and has bigger balls then Trump who just mocks people. Those are pluses in my book.

; )

See, these Hillary people are exposed to the truth, but they don't care.

China hacked them too. So have plenty of other countries
http://www.securitynewspaper.com/2016/07/30/malware-used-dnc-hack-roots-chinese-open-source-tool/

The head of National Intelligence (the leader of the US Intelligence Community) flat out said they are unsure of who might be behind the latest WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails, while urging that an end be put to the “reactionary mode” blaming it all on Russia.

“We don’t know enough to ascribe motivation regardless of who it might have been,” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said speaking at Aspen’s Security Forum in Colorado, when asked if the media was getting ahead of themselves in fingering the perpetrator of the hack.

It doesn't mean it is a hit. Assange alluding to him being a whistleblower makes his death more suspicious though.

Weird to shoot the guy in the back of the head and then realize "guns make noise" and run away however.

Where is this info he got shot in the head? Reliable sourcr/link?

China hacked them too. So have plenty of other countries
http://www.securitynewspaper.com/2016/07/30/malware-used-dnc-hack-roots-chinese-open-source-tool/

The head of National Intelligence (the leader of the US Intelligence Community) flat out said they are unsure of who might be behind the latest WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails, while urging that an end be put to the “reactionary mode” blaming it all on Russia.

“We don’t know enough to ascribe motivation regardless of who it might have been,” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said speaking at Aspen’s Security Forum in Colorado, when asked if the media was getting ahead of themselves in fingering the perpetrator of the hack.
Good for them. I'm taking the solid bet from the people who identified the specific Russian hacker groups who did it.

Over 300 million Americans, only around 10,000 gun homicides every year.

The fact that Rich had nothing stolen from him and he was shot in the back is evidence of murder with a seemingly non-street incentive.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604

2015 - 13 286 people killed by firearms in 2015, 26 819 injured. This data was taken in November in 2015 and, as my source indicates, were likely to rise by several hundred once the final tally was said and done. Numbers do not include suicides.

So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.

That's 40 000 people shot in 2015. Probably not connected to 40 000 robberies.

Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." And, while the leading presidential candidate in the American election leaving a string of bodies over her half-century career would be an extraordinary claim, we're not even demanding extraordinary evidence: we're demanding pretty basic evidence.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the internet is full of crazy conspiracy assholes who put together the most insane things into the most unlikely conclusions. This is not the first time they've tried to connect Hillary to contract murder. but unless actual proof is discovered, you are at this moment sounding like any other lunatic conspiracy theorist who just hates Hillary so much that he can't think straight.

Impossible? No. Unlikely? Yes. Proven? Not yet. The only rational response to Seth Rich's murder is: I hope the police are able to conlusively find his killers, whoever they are.

Also, you missed a phantom edit in my last post. It's worth reading considering my comment that started our discussion.

So Assange didn't have anything remotely resembling proof and is hoping he can buy some?
This is a different casualty than the guy who was supposed to testify against Hillary who mysteriously committed suicide.

119 people were murdered in a population of 650,000 last year... this guy, who is one of a few hundred people that could be responsible for the leak, just happened to be that one guy that won that random death lottery?

According to what we know he was just as likely to be a drug dealer as a leak.

You know why people don't identify leaks? To maintain the flow of info and to protect the source. This man is dead. No more info, no more keeping him safe.

There's no reason for Assange not to say he was a leak if he was. If he was a leak, all Assange does by not admitting it, is help Hilary.

You guys build this narrative on an admitted assumption, not realizing the assumption itself is idiotic. Wake the fuck up.

This guy's some beacon of sharing information with the world lately, but only selectively and not when his secrets will actually help solve a crime... Get the fuck outta here....

This is a different casualty than the guy who was supposed to testify against Hillary who mysteriously committed suicide.

Isn't this the guy there was another thread by Hans about four hours ago? That Mick "suppressed"?

One of the guys was on a radio program and said "if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”

He supposedly committed suicde

the police did say that it was a robbery but nothing was taken off his person.. that doesnt sound suspicious to you?

Not really, actually. Robberies go wrong all the time, and not every thief is going to stick around to look through the dead guy's pockets.

It might have been when he implied that the democrats murdered that guy.

That might be where the credibility problem lies. Maybe.

Did he imply that? If so it was only by way of implying that Rich was his source for the leaks. Are you finding that implication wrecks his credibility or is it only the attached statement that whistleblowers face certain unspecified dangers that you're reacting to?

Last edited:
Hillary has an army of Jason Bourne's ready to attack.
actually she does, looks like several of them are here

http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

But there's no chance you'd bet it was Hillary, is there...

Again I'm on the right side of this one, and you're on the derp side.
You wouldn't be on your fourth or fifth account if you were on the right side. :p

And let's not forget to mention the Boy Who Cried Everything deal backfiring hard on you guys. What do you think will happen if Hillary is found to have embezzled a couple hundo k? We'll all be breathing a sigh of relief because thank god she's not a murderer.

One of the guys was on a radio program and said "if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”

He supposedly committed suicde

Lol that is now what I'll tell everyone if i ever decide to kill myself.

I thought this guy was supposed to have been murdered because he testified to the FBI, not because of the leaks. Which conspiracy is true?

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

Oh, right. None of them, because its fucking stupid. There was a string of robberies in the area he lived. His went bad.

Back