$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

Oh shit, somebody from the DNC just hit me on the wire. They want to sell me a vacant house over in the Western. They said bring Hillary buttons and a crowbar. I don't get it, am I being promoted to lead attorney or something?

Where are the non-crazy Trump supporters to denounce the idiocy in this thread? Are there any?

My uncle may have been the source of the leak, so Bush nuked his liver. Idiot.

If you haven't kept up with the developments from people who know tech regarding the DNC/Russia hack, you should go check it out. It's not looking good for you.

R.I.P.

One of the guys was on a radio program and said "if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”

He supposedly committed suicde

To be fair, maybe he was already considering suicide lol

Honestly don't know what to think of any of this. Hard to believe there are Jason Bournes ready to do this shit for the DNC

@Peteyandjia See? These people are literally insane. There's no halfway here ("maybe she just killed some people but not all the people she's accused of killing"?). And sane people who try to normalize this or paint a false equivalence are part of the problem.

You can't paint with that broad a brush. Some people see this and immediately assume Hillary ordered a hit, Sopranos-style, sure. Those people are being nutty. However, lots of people see this and just think, 'Hm. I wonder why that guy was shot. I wonder if he was a source. And I wonder if those things are related.' That's not insane, that's not jumping to conclusions. That's just asking questions. And those people should not all be lumped in together.

It doesn't mean it is a hit.
Then it must be a robbery gone wrong like the police expected.

Where is this info he got shot in the head? Reliable sourcr/link?
Still waiting

Online trolls are now the equivalent of trained assassins?
200w_d.gif

You can't paint with that broad a brush. Some people see this and immediately assume Hillary ordered a hit, Sopranos-style, sure. Those people are being nutty. However, lots of people see this and just think, 'Hm. I wonder why that guy was shot. I wonder if he was a source. And I wonder if those things are related.' That's not insane, that's not jumping to conclusions. That's just asking questions. And those people should not all be lumped in together.

Exactly. Amen.

It was a suspicious death and Assange alluding that he was a whistleblower raises my suspicion. It doesn't mean that a hit was put out on him.

Just Asking Questions phase activated. Jesse Ventura special initiated.

What is wrong with asking questions?

Why would Assange imply that he was a whistleblower and then offer a reward for information about his death?

He could be trying to falsely imply things but when has he done this before? Like him or not the guy doesn't deal in disinformation

You have no room to talk anyway. You immediately bought the Clinton spokesperson narrative about Russian hackers as soon as they spit it out.

The "just asking questions" line is common among nutters. They want to insinuate without needing to provide evidence. That's how you drag a good person's rep through the mud with no basis.

One of the guys was on a radio program and said "if I’m ever found dead, it was murder. I would never kill myself.”

He supposedly committed suicde
Then it must be a robbery gone wrong like the police expected.

Still waiting

Online trolls are now the equivalent of trained assassins?
200w_d.gif

He wasnt shot in the head, he wasnt even dead when the police showed up. He was still concious. He died in the hospital later. Youd think he might say something if he was involved in the plot of a politcal thriller book.

The "just asking questions" line is common among nutters. They want to insinuate without needing to provide evidence. That's how you drag a good person's rep through the mud with no basis.

Yeah, some people are doing that, but the problem comes if you start lumping all people who are legitimately just asking questions, in with nutters who are just saying that. To the point that you have a reactionary catchphrase to write them off. "Ah, those damn 'Just Asking Questions' people again."

It's one thing if there is an open & shut case, and people are denying facts: but in something like this where a guy is shot in the back and seemingly not robbed, it throws up questions. Maybe none of this traces back to Hillary, or her people, or her backers. None of us has any idea really.

Maybe Assange does, if that guy was indeed a source; but of course, Assange could also just be stoking the fires with bullshit.

The point is: In a mystery, questions are the friend of truth. Don't villainize them.

He wasnt shot in the head, he wasnt even dead when the police showed up. He was still concious. He died in the hospital later. Youd think he might say something if he was involved in the plot of a politcal thriller book.

He was shot in the back twice.

With all of the murders and accidents it is easy to get them mixed up. A barbell crushing a man's throat, others with gunshot wounds to the head, a witness that drank himself to death with mouthwash etc

I wonder if he was able to speak.

Yeah, some people are doing that, but the problem comes if you start lumping all people who are legitimately just asking questions, in with nutters who are just saying that. To the point that you have a reactionary catchphrase to write them off. "Ah, those damn 'Just Asking Questions' people again."

It's one thing if there is an open & shut case, and people are denying facts: but in something like this where a guy is shot in the back and seemingly not robbed, it throws up questions. Maybe none of this traces back to Hillary, or her people, or her backers. None of us has any idea really.

Maybe Assange does, if that guy was indeed a source; but of course, Assange could also just be stoking the fires with bullshit.

The point is: In a mystery, questions are the friend of truth. Don't villainize them.

Clinton has no involvement in this mystery, and we're not talking about plausible speculation. And we've seen this all before. Again, it's just a tactic to drag a good person's name down. A bunch of these "questions" are asked, they're answered in the negative, but then people remember the suspicion. That's how you get literally one of the most honest politicians in national politics called a "liar." People aren't content to just argue that, you know, maybe taxes on the rich are too high, maybe our safety net encourages complacency, maybe climate change is a hoax, etc. It has to be, "the other candidate is an evil monster that no decent person can support."

Stick around, and you'll come around, I think. I don't think you're Hans-level stupid or Anung-level valueless.

Clinton has no involvement in this mystery, and we're not talking about plausible speculation. And we've seen this all before. Again, it's just a tactic to drag a good person's name down. A bunch of these "questions" are asked, they're answered in the negative, but then people remember the suspicion. That's how you get literally one of the most honest politicians in national politics called a "liar." People aren't content to just argue that, you know, maybe taxes on the rich are too high, maybe our safety net encourages complacency, maybe climate change is a hoax, etc. It has to be, "the other candidate is an evil monster that no decent person can support."

Stick around, and you'll come around, I think. I don't think you're Hans-level stupid or Anung-level valueless.

I usually ignore this guy but the underlined is gold.

Trump and Hillary have had their fair share of lies (a lot of them) Neither one is a saint.

I usually stay out of these types of conversations (notice I never post about Hillary's health for example) but watching Assange's interview made me think that it is possible that something could be there. (He could be a really good actor) but the guy doesn't have a history of misinformation

Last edited:
Back