$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

@Peteyandjia See? These people are literally insane. There's no halfway here ("maybe she just killed some people but not all the people she's accused of killing"?). And sane people who try to normalize this or paint a false equivalence are part of the problem.
It's asylum time. We should grant them all an asylum. Old brick, few windows, but lick-guards on the windows.

There is a reason, but we don't know it yet. So it's easier to just say" mysterious, odd, strange" and blame Hillary.
Where did I blame Hillary for anything in that post?

Police are suggesting it was a robbery gone bad, yet there was nothing taken from Rich and the gunshot location implies there was most likely no struggle. Seems like a straight up murder for not apparent "Street incentives" to motivate it.

It's asylum time. We should grant them all an asylum. Old brick, few windows, but lick-guards on the windows.

I feel like Wonko the Sane had the right idea in terms of asylum construction this election.

One almost misses the time when the nutjobs just thought that all liberals were communists...

So Assange is flushing his credibility over his failure to bring down Hillary. Good.

Requesting a clarification here, what about Assange's statement flushes his credibility?

Its odd that Seth Rich was seemingly murdered for no apparent reason. You don't think the timing seems suspicious?

someone in America was the victim of a gun homicide? And this person knew important people?

Yeah, without evidence this is just the statistical equivalent of The Moby Dick Code.

Edit: Also, have been following this as it develops? (In terms of Assange, not Seth Rich.) First he hinted that Seth Rich was a whistleblower who was killed by the DNC, but refused to confirm that Seth Rich was a whistleblower and said that they were conducting an investigation and release the findings. Then they announce this... which makes it sound like he actually has no proof and is hoping to buy some.

But there's no chance you'd bet it was Hillary, is there...

Again I'm on the right side of this one, and you're on the derp side.
lol, investigators aren't even on the "Right" side of this yet, they're still investigating, yet you somehow are on the "Right" side? Come on now...

Requesting a clarification here, what about Assange's statement flushes his credibility?
It might have been when he implied that the democrats murdered that guy.

That might be where the credibility problem lies. Maybe.

someone in America was the victim of a gun homicide? And this person knew important people?

Yeah, without evidence this is just the statistical equivalent of The Moby Dick Code.

Edit: Also, have been following this as it develops? (In terms of Assange, not Seth Rich.) First he hinted that Seth Rich was a whistleblower who was killed by the DNC, but refused to confirm that Seth Rich was a whistleblower and said that they were conducting an investigation and release the findings. Then they announce this... which makes it sound like he actually has no proof and is hoping to buy some.

Dude, stop being so partisan and just believe all the crazy shit that right-wing nutters say about Clinton.

It might have been when he implied that the democrats murdered that guy.

That might be where the credibility problem lies. Maybe.

the police did say that it was a robbery but nothing was taken off his person.. that doesnt sound suspicious to you?

Over 300 million Americans, only around 10,000 gun homicides every year.

The fact that Rich had nothing stolen from him and he was shot in the back is evidence of murder with a seemingly non-street incentive.

If you haven't kept up with the developments from people who know tech regarding the DNC/Russia hack, you should go check it out. It's not looking good for you.

Keep up:

https://www.rt.com/usa/353840-us-intelligence-hyperventilation-dnc-hack/

The Director of National Intelligence says Washington is still unsure of who might be behind the latest WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails, while urging that an end be put to the “reactionary mode” blaming it all on Russia.

“We don’t know enough to ascribe motivation regardless of who it might have been,” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said speaking at Aspen’s Security Forum in Colorado, when asked if the media was getting ahead of themselves in fingering the perpetrator of the hack.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/08...and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

The Washington Post cited an intelligence official as saying that “the intelligence community . . . has not reached a conclusion about who passed the emails to WikiLeaks” and “We have not drawn any evidentiary connection to any Russian intelligence service and WikiLeaks — none”

Like I said earlier....you have no problem blindly believing that Russians are behind the DNC hack (not that it changes the content) but think that this guy being a whistleblower is outside of the realm of possibility. Was he? I can't say for sure. Assange alluding to it makes me suspicious...which in turn makes his death even more suspicious.

Last edited:
Since Assange won't say he was a leak, even though he's dead...

It's clear. The man was murdered under suspicious circumstances. That we know. He worked for tbe DNC. That we know .

Looks like Donald Trump had him murdered.

Where did I blame Hillary for anything in that post?

Police are suggesting it was a robbery gone bad, yet there was nothing taken from Rich and the gunshot location implies there was most likely no struggle. Seems like a straight up murder for not apparent "Street incentives" to motivate it.

Police suggest it was a robbery gone bad. Nothing taken musr be a "hit" . You do realize that robbers panic, kill pepole, then run because gunshots attract a lot of attentionattention

A similar scenario happened years ago. CTs claimed Clinton asaociate was murdered for some info she knew.. Turns out the robber got spooked.

Police suggest it was a robbery gone bad. Nothing taken musr be a "hit" . You do realize that robbers panic, kill pepole, then run because gunshots attract a lot of attentionattention

A similar scenario happened years ago. CTs claimed Clinton asaociate was murdered for some info she knew.. Turns out the robber got spooked.

119 people were murdered in a population of 650,000 last year... this guy, who is one of a few hundred people that could be responsible for the leak, just happened to be that one guy that won that random death lottery?

Last edited:
Perhaps it is just me, but if Clinton is capable of having all these people killed she has proven she can keep secrets and has bigger balls then Trump who just mocks people. Those are pluses in my book.

; )

It doesn't mean it is a hit. Assange alluding to him being a whistleblower makes his death more suspicious though.

Weird to shoot the guy in the back two times and then realize "guns make noise" and run away however.

Last edited:
Keep up:

https://www.rt.com/usa/353840-us-intelligence-hyperventilation-dnc-hack/

The Director of National Intelligence says Washington is still unsure of who might be behind the latest WikiLeaks release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails, while urging that an end be put to the “reactionary mode” blaming it all on Russia.

“We don’t know enough to ascribe motivation regardless of who it might have been,” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said speaking at Aspen’s Security Forum in Colorado, when asked if the media was getting ahead of themselves in fingering the perpetrator of the hack.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/08...and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

The Washington Post cited an intelligence official as saying that “the intelligence community . . . has not reached a conclusion about who passed the emails to WikiLeaks” and “We have not drawn any evidentiary connection to any Russian intelligence service and WikiLeaks — none”

Like I said earlier....you have no problem blindly believing that Russians are behind the DNC hack (not that it changes the content) but think that this guy being a whistleblower is outside of the realm of possibility. Was he? I can't say for sure. Assange alluding to it makes me suspicious...which in turn makes his death even more suspicious.
blah blah blah source wars time yay. You take RT, I'll take the word of the company who found the hack and identified the work of known Russian groups back in June and has stuck to their analysis

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...CN10E09H?feedType=RSS&feedName=technologyNews
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/u...kage-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-does-us-government-know-about-russia-and-dnc-hack

Back