$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Hans Gruber, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Wikileaks offers 20K reward for info on murder of DNC staff member Seth Rich

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-seth-rich-wikileaks-offers-reward-info-murdered-dnc-staffer-2399433

Also related to this story: Assange alluded to Seth Rich being a whistleblower in a brand new interview.

If he really was a whistleblower this makes his death much more suspect

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/...affer-seth-rich-as-source-for-dnc-email-leaks

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange floated the possibility on Tuesday that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was an informant for the organization.

Whistleblowers often take very significant efforts to bring us material and often at very significant risks,” Assange said in an interview on to be aired Tuesday with the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the DNC and who was shot in the back, murdered, just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the streets in Washington.”

“I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that,” Assange added, when asked what he was alleging. We don’t comment on who our sources are.”

Asked by interviewer Eelco Bosch van Rosenthal why he would speculate on someone being shot, Assange said it showed “our sources face serious risks.”

“We have to understand how high the stakes are in the US, and that our sources face serious risks, that’s why they come to us, so we can protect their anonymity,” he said.

The Wikileaks founder then stated he was merely investigating what happened.

“We are investigating what happened with Seth Rich, we think it is a concerning situation,” Assange said. “There is not a conclusion yet, we are not willing to state a conclusion, but we are concerned about it. And more importantly, a variety of Wikileaks sources are concerned when that kind of thing happens.”

2. Fawlty

Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

So Assange is flushing his credibility over his failure to bring down Hillary. Good.

3. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Gold Belt

So Assange didn't have anything remotely resembling proof and is hoping he can buy some?

kpt018, M3t4tr0n, Fawlty and 2 others like this.
  4. Letssnuggle

Letssnuggle Purple Belt

5. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

How so? He may have been the source of the leak and now he is dead

He isn't the kind to imply something like this if there is no merit to it.

You blindly buy the Russian narrative from the Hillary campaign and don't even acknowledge that there might be something here

Maybe there is something to this...maybe not

6. FloridaCracker

FloridaCracker Dirty, Stinky, Greasy

I thought we were supposed to believe someone's claim without proof? :p

7. Big_Chief_Stove

Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

Hasn't there been like 5 or 6 deaths of Hillary Clinton associates during the primaries so far? Are we so sure we want to be quick to dismiss these deaths and sweep them under the rug?

8. Big_Chief_Stove

Seth Rich was shot twice in the back. Police suspect it to be a robbery gone bad...Yet his wallet and valuable personal items were on his person after death....

So the D.C. police would like us to believe that someone planned on robbing Seth Rich, so they shot him twice in the back without a struggle, then forgot to take anything from him...Very likely, i'm sure.

With the multiple scandals and federal investigations surrounding Clinton, why is everyone so fast to dismiss this in your mind?

9. Big_Chief_Stove

Its odd that Seth Rich was seemingly murdered for no apparent reason. You don't think the timing seems suspicious?

10. Fawlty

And immediately, to you, it means that Hillary did it.

Hey dude. My cat disappeared three days after this lady running for state senate came to my house. What a bitch, right? Cat murdering cunt.

11. Diamond Jim

Diamond Jim Silver Belt

Hillary has an army of Jason Bourne's ready to attack.

12. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

@Peteyandjia See? These people are literally insane. There's no halfway here ("maybe she just killed some people but not all the people she's accused of killing"?). And sane people who try to normalize this or paint a false equivalence are part of the problem.

13. Fawlty

But there's no chance you'd bet it was Hillary, is there...

Again I'm on the right side of this one, and you're on the derp side.

14. Tekk

Tekk Brown Belt

There is a reason, but we don't know it yet. So it's easier to just say" mysterious, odd, strange" and blame Hillary.

M3t4tr0n likes this.
  15. Benjamin Burton

Benjamin Burton Brown Belt

The idea that Seth Rich, a DNC aid and one of a tiny handful of people who could have potentially been the leak, was murdered at random (and non of his valuables were stolen), is so astronomically small that its not even worth considering. Something is definitely wrong here.

scoopj likes this.
  16. Fawlty

My uncle may have been the source of the leak, so Bush nuked his liver. Idiot.

If you haven't kept up with the developments from people who know tech regarding the DNC/Russia hack, you should go check it out. It's not looking good for you.

17. Big_Chief_Stove

I didn't say that i'm sure of anything other than the timing and circumstances of Rich's death being suspicious. I'm not saying it was 100% Hillary, but you seem 100% confident it isn't...that seems weird to me that you have made up your mind when all the info isn't even on the table yet.

Your cat has no ties to the DNC and of course isn't a human, great comparison, bro. Truly, next level stuff.

18. Fawlty

My Econ professor could have been the leak, and he broke his leg falling off his bicycle. Clearly George Soros tampered with the chain. Bike chains don't just fail. Jackass.

19. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Titanium Belt

Hans Gruber and mike sherry like this.
  20. SSOTO

SSOTO Purple Belt

Whenever i hear Julian Assange speak i think of Jim Jefferies and then i am disappointed when there's no punchline...

Trotsky likes this.