$20K Reward for info on Seth Rich's murder. Assange alluded he was Whistleblower

Lol. Don't tell me how to troll crazy ideas on the internet. #srsbsns
n8umjWj.png

Why is Assange looking like Slobodan Milosevic? o_O

Trump had no credibility as a conservative (and polls show that Republican voters don't care) or as a Christian. He was running on white nationalism without the conservatism (without any consistent or coherent set of policy ideas at all) or the Christianity, and he killed the rest of the field.

LOL

Begging%20the%20Question%202.png

The premise isn't shaky, and you're the only person I've seen who even denies it (and tries to argue with a straight face that rednecks at Trump rallies just supported him because they believed he was more likely to cut capital gains taxes or the tax on large estates).

The premise isn't shaky, and you're the only person I've seen who even denies it (and tries to argue with a straight face that rednecks at Trump rallies just supported him because they believed he was more likely to cut capital gains taxes or the tax on large estates).

Still waiting to hear the "white nationalism" part of Trump's platform. Still... waiting...

Walking home at 4am on a weekend. I'd say good chance he was drunk. Either botched mugging or pissed off the blow dealer

Still waiting to hear the "white nationalism" part of Trump's platform. Still... waiting...

I didn't say it was part of his platform. He didn't even have a platform or any consistent policy positions. It was certainly part of the campaign, though. Again, you'd have to be an idiot to miss it. Certainly the "alt right" (PC term for racists) noticed.

Did they find the parallel universe Sith who did this yet?

I didn't say it was part of his platform. He didn't even have a platform or any consistent policy positions. It was certainly part of the campaign, though. Again, you'd have to be an idiot to miss it.

Lay out the "IT". Should be pretty easy for you if even an idiot couldn't have missed it.

The only thing I can think of from the campaign that approaches the notion of "white nationalism" wasn't even something recognized or discussed by Trump's supporters. It was a bullshit CT introduced by Clinton surrogates.

clintontrumpjewishstar.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-07-07-at-9.44.52-AM.png

Since when has Trump ever be in favor of white nationalism? Is this some shit CNN made up now?

Lay out the "IT". Should be pretty easy for you if even an idiot couldn't have missed it.

The only thing I can think of from the campaign that approaches the notion of "white nationalism" wasn't even something recognized or discussed by Trump's supporters. It was a bullshit CT introduced by Clinton surrogates.

:) Clinton surrogates like Avik Roy, Josh Barro, Eric Erickson, David Duke, and that Milo guy (who calls Trump "daddy")? Do you check under your bed for Clinton surrogates at night?

Anyway, you're ignoring points (regarding both facts--such as polling data--and logic--such as the ridiculousness of the idea that people are supporting Trump because they think he'll really be the guy to finally end taxation on capital) so what are we left with? Just more Ultra bitterness at the world, right?

Ed: And good point with the picture? The level of willful blindness necessary to accept the Trump campaign's explanation is off the charts. I mean, I don't even believe it's actually possible.

Lol go out in Bloomingdale around 4am drunk, really good chance you could run into some problems. There are projects mixed in with the gentrified areas. It's a complete coincidence. It would be laughable if it wasn't sad that people make this into something ridiculous.

Again, everybody in DC has a government job, everybody has an impressive title, everybody knows "important people". From the 20 y/o interns, to 25 y/o glorified interns, to 30 y/o + people who actually do stuff. Thousands of them, nothing special

It was his neighborhood and reports described it as "up-market" and "upscale suburb"

He was walking home from his girlfriend's house, his friends describe the area as safe and friendly, he was on his phone with his girlfriend and calmly told her that he would call her back.

I always felt that Seth Rich was murdered for whistleblowing, but now the pieces are starting to fall into place that show it's not such a far-fetched theory.

Back