207 is now officially garbage

Which card was better in your opinion then?

We had an amazing performance by Gastelum over Kennedy
We had the FOTY Swanson vs DHC
We had a very good fight with an amazing KO bewteeen Cerrone and Brown
EMW vs Mein was alright and Holloway fight was bad but it's fixed with the KO of the year by Vannata

(I'm talking about main cards (PPV) not entire cards)
UFC 199,200,202, 204, 205..

Why do you feel the need to whine about this ?

Forcing you to watch, are they ? In fact forcing you to pay to watch, right ?

But instead of just not watching. You are compelled to cry to us about it. I don't give a fuck if you watch, or not. Are you delusional enough to think anybody here gives a rat's ass if you watch it, or not ?

post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-lik-msaV.gif

Did you hear how the German army was able to defeat Poland so quickly in ww2? They marched in backwards and the polish thought they were leaving.

How do you stop a Polish tank?

You shoot the people pushing it.

If I am being 100% honest, this is the first time I even realized Cain was on this card. Or even still active. So.... No great loss? More upset I can't see Werdum fight now that I know that fight was on this card. *shrug*

Yeah seeing two women maineventing over men must hurt your misogynistic feelings so much.

Thats a super weird assumption to make.

I don't follow WMMA, just like I don't follow the WNBA. I don't have a crusade against women playing basketball, I just don't watch it. There is clearly a big audience for WMMA, and Rousey is one of the biggest names in the sport, maybe of all time. Of course she would be a main event.

The fact that I don't want to pay to watch it doesn't make me a misogynist, but it makes you a creep for saying that to strangers on the internet.

Thats a super weird assumption to make.

I don't follow WMMA, just like I don't follow the WNBA. I don't have a crusade against women playing basketball, I just don't watch it. There is clearly a big audience for WMMA, and Rousey is one of the biggest names in the sport, maybe of all time. Of course she would be a main event.

The fact that I don't want to pay to watch it doesn't make me a misogynist, but it makes you a creep for saying that to strangers on the internet.

Except that WNBA is not on the same show.

The fact that you stop the show you're watching, specially the main event just because women are in it is what's creepy

I think it's a great card. Dillashaw vs. Lineker particularly.

Worst New Year's card of all time.

This fight was a joke from the start. Why the UFC didnt stack this card to ensure it vs this kind of nonsense is weak. Velsaquez should be not allowed anywhere near a PPV again. How many cards has this guy ruined?

They didn't stack it because the last time they put on a card on December 30th(also a Friday, coincidentally) Brock vs Overeem sold 535k.

I feel like this thread is split between the bros who have a spare 60 bucks to blow on fights, and the bros who're broke af and really bitter about it :)

Still a great card imo. And I was more bummed of Andrade getting pulled from the card than Cain/Werdum.

The card is good, but it lost the best fight and most interesting one for me

As intrigued as i was to see if this fight would play out differently then the first fight , it wasn't a fight i was really interested in seeing so personally no real loss to the card imo , I'm sorry for you TS as this was obviously the fight you were most looking forward to .

When you all are going to learn that names doesn't matter as long as there are good fights, look at 206, worst card on paper and ended up being the best of the year

They why are you watching UFC then?

If names don't matter, it's cheaper to follow Bellator and M1 Global.

Back