207 is now officially garbage

Polish Punisher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Worst New Year's card of all time.

This fight was a joke from the start. Why the UFC didnt stack this card to ensure it vs this kind of nonsense is weak. Velsaquez should be not allowed anywhere near a PPV again. How many cards has this guy ruined?

When you all are going to learn that names doesn't matter as long as there are good fights, look at 206, worst card on paper and ended up being the best of the year

I wouldn't call "garbage" a card with Dominick Cruz, TJ Dillashaw and, like it or not, Ronda Rousey (yeah I said it) in it.

Card is garbage cause 1 fight got pulled? Ok

I'll still watch in anticipation

There is still legit fights on there, the main event and co main event are there and Dillashaw vs Lineker is going to be good. People thought 206 would be garabage and it turned out to be a solid card.

There is still legit fights on there, the main event and co main event are there and Dillashaw vs Lineker is going to be good. People thought 206 would be garabage and it turned out to be a solid card.

Would be even better if it had some groove in it tho amirite

When you all are going to learn that names doesn't matter as long as there are good fights, look at 206, worst card on paper and ended up being the best of the year
For $60 names matter.

I can watch free fights anytime and not care about names.

If you don't take pleasure in watching a card with one of the best to ever do it then that's your problem.

images

Other than him you have a return of a superstar which is intriguing and TJ who's probably still a top 10 p4p fighter and he's against a killer.
The prelims are pretty good too.

It hurst me too that Cain is out tho, I was so pumped to watch him fight Werdum again.

Then don't fucking watch it ya goof

- Dana White

Really was looking forward to that rematch. Anyone know what fight they're moving up to main card?

Feel like ufc knew this was going happen hence why we didn't see a lot promotion for werdum and Cain.

Seems like an OK card. I don't watch WMMA so I decided to skip it now that Werdum x Cain is off. I'll catch the other fights on replay in January.

Back