207 is now officially garbage

LOL at you. You sound like a fat, ugly, 28 yr old living in your Mom's basement.

I feel sorry you actually.
I'm not the one taking semi nudes and posting them as my profile pic on Sherdog buddy. Sound like an insecure lil' bitch. All that "muscle" and I'd still work ya! Your bitch ass probably takes pre-workout just to muster up the courage to get on Sherdog.

The card was garbage before Cain got taken off of it. We're all about to see what kind of draw Ronda is with limited promotion and a weak main card. Dom's last fight with Faber only generated 320,000 buys and was the 2nd worse in terms of buys for the entire year.

LOL at you. You sound like a fat, ugly, 28 yr old living in your Mom's basement.

I feel sorry you actually.

I'm not the one taking semi nudes and posting them as my profile pic on Sherdog buddy. Sound like a insecure lil' bitch. All that "muscle" and I'd still work ya! Your bitch ass probably takes pre-workout just to muster up the courage to get on Sherdog.

raw

Obviously the card took a hit. For me personally, I always look forward to Werdum fights, and when Cain is actually fighting, he can be a pretty special fighter the watch. Plus this was a number one contender fight, so as a Stipe fan I was quite interested in this fight. But with that being said, there are still three really interesting fights that have high potential to be exciting, two of those being title fights. So I'm still pumped for this card, but it definitely sucks with Cain pulling out. Also I just noticed there are only ten fights scheduled now, which does make this card look a bit weaker.

Omg you goddamn filthy casuals dont deserve a lick of danas shite

Member all the shit some of you guys talked about 206 before it happened?

Cv0LCpXUIAAMF9R.jpg

The opponents for Andrade looked like a step down in competition to be honest. Wasn't devastated when that fell through.

I was very excited for Werdum vs Cain II but it's still a damn good card.

Main intact, co-main intact, and Dillashaw vs Lineker has the potential to be an awesome fight IMO. It's still worth the $60 IMO.

I was looking forward to that fight more than any other.it does suck that the main card is now full of little people

If we're talking about entire cards then yes, 199 was the best overall but since TS is talking about spend $60 I assume we need to talk about main cards only

Two KO of the years of the same main card, Poirier finishing green, and a Dom title fight against Faber, and also happened to feature the fighter of the year upsetting the planet.

That's why you stream fights bro. UFC isn't worth paying for anymore.

Looks like a card where we're going to see a lot of decisions. Temper expectations accordingly.

are we going to pretend that cain isnt injury prone?.We all saw this coming

Hendricks--Magny would be a good one. I'd like to see Johny Hendricks make at least one more run for the title. I miss the old days when he was savagely KTFOing people.
Sounds right. That's an interesting bout. Hendricks had a hell of run there but it sounds like he's got one foot out the door at this point. Hope I'm wrong but he sounds like he may be getting close to retirement
Hendricks--Magny would be a good one. I'd like to see Johny Hendricks make at least one more run for the title. I miss the old days when he was savagely KTFOing people.
Sounds accurate. Johnny's run was ridiculous. Never seen anything like what he did to kampmann before.

Cards still stacked, this place is poison.

Dillashaw, Cruz, even Cody, Ronda and Nunes. Say what you want but there's some big names and fun, watchable fighters.

Back