207 is now officially garbage

FUCK FREE WORLD

tumblr_ml5ntuFZVr1s7z40lo1_400.gif

Falcon+and+then+he+stopped+making+mixtapes_5bff67_5709476.jpg

Except that WNBA is not on the same show.

The fact that you stop the show you're watching, specially the main event just because women are in it is what's creepy

Theres a reason its not in the same show. Its like the minor leagues. I dont want minor league baseball because as a whole the talent isn't as good as the mlb the same reason id prefer women not fighting in the ufc because as a whole the talent isn't as good. It is what it is though it's not going to change.

Cards still stacked, this place is poison.

Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous that people are pretending to outraged that Cain/Werdum was cancelled. There was very little buzz for that fight before the Cain injury rumors started to surface.

People are just using the cancellation as an excuse to complain.

When you all are going to learn that names doesn't matter as long as there are good fights, look at 206, worst card on paper and ended up being the best of the year

You are paying for the names. It's why Conor makes as much as he does.

I can go watch "good fights" in backyards and bars for free.

It's a bad PPV card, but then I look at UFC 208 and I believe the worst is yet to come.

Really was looking forward to that rematch. Anyone know what fight they're moving up to main card?

Louis Smolka vs Ray Borg. Now, if you don't spend $60 bucks for that, you are just not a fan. (Insert heavy sarcasm).

Sick of Dana fanboys telling us what we should be willing to pay for. 60 bucks is a lot of money to pay when there are so many good free fights on tv.

Hang on, hang on... are we to believe there were some people that wanted to see that rematch?

There'z a lot of fights on this card I'm excited about. will watch.

How fucking stupid are you all ?
Yeah Cain got injured, but JDS is replacing him, isn't JDS vs Werdum good enough for you people ? Werdum is willing to fight anybody and JDS is willing to fight Werdum on short notice, so this fight is happening. Thank you Dana

I wouldn't call "garbage" a card with Dominick Cruz, TJ Dillashaw and, like it or not, Ronda Rousey (yeah I said it) in it.
Not garbage, but nothing impressive...and certainly not a card worthy of being held near NYE. Barely a slightly above average card

Back