• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

205 is in shambles. Only One Man can save the division...

Would Nemkov be the UFC Light Heavweight champion

• Total voters
Nemkov is not "baby Fedor" that was Kirill Sildenikov

Last edited:
He is kinda short for 205. There is also the USADA issue. I think he is better than Hill but I also expect a performance decline if he makes it to the UFC.

nc saved him from losing to Corey but now he's the LHW savior, lol
giphy.gif

Then schooled Anderson in the rematch, making him look silly.

Unsigned talent are always the next best thing...bump this thread when/if he crosses over to the UFC.

I know hes Fedor protege and was molded and trained by him but he fights nothing like Fedor did

Doubt we'll see it. He'll make more outside UFC and his team don't like Dana. He'd probably be among the best but not a standout above everyone else and he's not someone who's going to be a star.

He is kinda short for 205. There is also the USADA issue. I think he is better than Hill but I also expect a performance decline if he makes it to the UFC.

Performance decline is natural for someone who has now had 4 title defenses. The chances of an athlete increasing their level when they have been peaking for 3+ years is very slim.

Could he get the belt? Of course.
Could he keep it? I don't see 3 defenses

He's already had 4 defenses in Bellator against very good competition. Winning the belt in UFC and defending 4x would be 9 title fights between UFC and Bellator. That would be a Mighty Mouse type run but at LHW. Unreasonable to expect that.

Hes in his prime now so it has to happen soon. He has 4 title defenses. This is around the time most guys start to slow down. Skill wise he's easily the best LHW on the planet.
Skill wise he is possibly the best LHW on the planet, not easily .... he hasn't proven dominant skills over great competition, that said the UFC division right now is a bit lacking at LHW. I think DC, Jones, Gus, Glover, Jan, Rumble, all aging out at about the same time hurts.... the skills are probably better than the name value.. or we just don't at this moment have any real freak athletes at the moment they come every 5 to 10 years

Last edited:
Back