• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

205 is in shambles. Only One Man can save the division...

Would Nemkov be the UFC Light Heavweight champion

• Total voters

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
Fedor Lite

20220421061757_Vadim_Nemkov.JPG

Capture.0.jpg

C07_5353.5.jpg

Last edited:
He'd probably be top 5, but even if he could win the belt, he doesn't really reinvigorate the division.

He's just another contender with little name value.

I suppose he could have a trilogy with Hill, but that division needs a new star.

Reactions: mkt
He's Fedors protégé so there is a very good chance he never fights in the UFC. That being said, he would do very well but I dunno bout being the champ.

funny how people ignore the success of gaethje, chandler, Jiri, big nog, rampage, shogun, like other fighters dont come from other orgs to the UFC all the damn time and fuck shit up

He's Fedors protégé so there is a very good chance he never fights in the UFC. That being said, he would do very well but I dunno bout being the champ.
What don't you know? Hill, Jiri, Glover, Jan are all the last LHW champs. Name one that is a favorite over Nemkov? If he signed today the title is vacant so an immediate title shot is as realistic as anyone else they pick out of a hat like the last few UFC LHW title fights. Reyes vs Jan, Hill vs Glover, Jan vs Ankalaev; All names picked out of a hat frankly. Nemkov could easily be UFC LHW champion.

One fighter can't magically make a division that sucks good again.

Back