2024 College Football Discussion *** Welcome the MEGA Conferences ***

TX state gonna win the sun belt and make the playoff.....

I'd say Oklahoma should've stayed in the Big 12, but it looks like they'd struggle to even win that

It doesn't look like he has control yet, what are these dipshit announcers talking about.

Marshawn Lynch is still a bad motherfucker.

Recording the Colorado game, but watching the Virginia Wake Forest game.
Great contest.

I don't know I think this Nebraska QB is pretty damn good for a 19 year old.

I don't know I think this Nebraska QB is pretty damn good for a 19 year old.
Dylan Ravioli. He was a big recruit who flipped from UGA at the last minute. Supposedly got a $3 million bag.

Dylan Ravioli. He was a big recruit who flipped from UGA at the last minute. Supposedly got a $3 million bag.
Honestly I'm not the greatest at evaluating QB talent, but he looks like a natural. Very good instincts.

@MDoza I believe this is our first ever win wearing orange/blue/orange (and it may end up being our only win this year :eek:).

Either this Nebraska defense ain't no joke, or Colorado's high powered offense isn't that great.

Reactions: HCS
Illinois knocked off #19 Kansas
259286.jpg

Either this Nebraska defense ain't no joke, or Colorado's high powered offense isn't that great.

Think I heard the commentators say that 41 players left in the off season. Prime can’t keep or recruit talent, it seems.

Annoying thing to say, but I really think it's both. Colorado sucks outside of a few skill players, but Nebraska is bottling them up. I think the Huskers might have a good season.

UF with the backdoor cover.

<VinceCa$h>

And that was not holding, so fuck off.

It’s almost 11 and I haven’t been able to eat because of this game.
And now you have to hit the mean streets of Columbus late at night?

Back