Relationship Are you wearing a wedding ring?

No, I'd rather safely store it in a jewelery box than lose it somewhere.

Yes I wear mine. I only take it off when I go to BJJ and weight lifting. I used to take it off when I went to sleep but I got used to it enough now.

I wear my ring when we go out.
Not hiding the fact that I'm married, but the ring is a nuisance in the gym and during physical work.

I'm not married but I probably wouldn't wear one because I'm afraid of ring finger degloving. You should do an image search for that... do it now.

Really? Interesting.

My parents were married for 53 years last year (mom lost her battle with cancer a couple of months later) and I don't think my dad could take his ring off without it being cut off.
if he cuts it off, he wont be unburdened by what as been

My father never wore his. I hate wearing any kind of jewelry. I told my wife that I wouldn’t be wearing one and she was fine with that.

I bought a $7 ring off eBay to use for our wedding day and wedding photos. Have no idea where it is now.

Are iPads involved in the situation?

I didnt offer to buy her any electronics but I did offer to buy her any ring she wanted, no matter how expensive, and she still said no!

But honestly, I think she's kinda looking out for me since she lost her last ring at the Thunder Down Under show, she probably doesnt want to cost me more money by being a klutz again

She's such a sweetheart

Does a cock ring count? You never specified what kind of ring, and well it is a marital aid.

But on my finger - yes. Its comfortably sized and I rarely ever have a reason to remove it.

Back