Multiplatform Official EA Sports College Football 25 Disc.

Is it an actual playable American football game or another cut scene simultor?

I'm interested in this game but guess I'm a cheap ass when it comes to yearly release type titles. I don't want to spend $70+, haha.

Was trying to talk myself into this game, but it’s just madden reskinned. I’ll pass

I'm interested in this game but guess I'm a cheap ass when it comes to yearly release type titles. I don't want to spend $70+, haha.

I'm getting this year, but they're going to have to really wow me to get 26. Could be an every other year kind of thing.

I heard this was gonna have a 10 hour trial on Gamepass. Have I been bamboozled?

Good lord I may have to upgrade to a PS5. I hardly ever game anymore but I've dreamed of another NCAA for a long time.

I'm only going to use it to play NCAA, that's about all I will have time or interest in.

Anyone think the upgrade is worth it to only play this one title?

Good lord I may have to upgrade to a PS5. I hardly ever game anymore but I've dreamed of another NCAA for a long time.

I'm only going to use it to play NCAA, that's about all I will have time or interest in.

Anyone think the upgrade is worth it to only play this one title?

If you're going to play the game a lot and get some use out of the console, I say yes.

Just loaded the game....and I don't even know how to simulate a game in dynasty mode lmao. I'm so old now
I recognize this comment LOL. I picked up the game today as well and plan on playing tonight. When I watched the videos about all the player attributes and customizing, I remember thinking, "OMG, that's too much, I just want to play."

As a kid, I would have been all about all the 50,000 attributes and special abilities. Now, I just want things simple. Same with Dungeons and Dragons. As a kid, give me the wizard with lots of spells. In my old age, I play as a fighter. Simple.

I'm good with technology, I just don't want it anymore. It's not the "How do you work the VCR?" It's I don't want to bother messing with that stuff anymore lol.

Was trying to talk myself into this game, but it’s just madden reskinned. I’ll pass
not at all. ive logged 2 seasons in dynasty, and this game is SO much harder than madden. you cant just hop 8 yards to the left and burn the secondary with a HB. if you like college football, get this game. if you LITERALLY want madden "reskinned"... buy madden. i wont be buying madden this year... NCAA25 is all i need <3

"its a skill game, jo" - michael mcdermott (rounders)

Just loaded the game....and I don't even know how to simulate a game in dynasty mode lmao. I'm so old now
simming games in dynasty mode? bruv.... we prob only get 20-25 years out of our coaches.... play every snap.

Having fun with this game, smoother and better overall pace vs madden (i havent fully played madden for a couple of years outside of beta so basing it off that version). Plus the added recruiting keeps me busy enough in between games.

I like that a rebuild of a small school feels like a rebuild, I can't get top recruits right away and playing against a great team feels just like that. I had to play Clemson and their d line had 2 nfl draft prospects going against my high 60 low 70ish rated o line. I gameplanned for my life and got destroyed. It's not perfect, it's missing some old Dynasty items and the gameplay still shows it's madden colors every now and then but a nice effort overall.

not at all. ive logged 2 seasons in dynasty, and this game is SO much harder than madden. you cant just hop 8 yards to the left and burn the secondary with a HB. if you like college football, get this game. if you LITERALLY want madden "reskinned"... buy madden. i wont be buying madden this year... NCAA25 is all i need <3

"its a skill game, jo" - michael mcdermott (rounders)

100%, I went in thinking that I could just "cheese" the same old plays that always work in Madden, and(somehow) just like NCCA 13..but not Madden, the AI adjusts and punishes you for even trying that strategy. It definitely was a "this is a different fight" moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vapor Snake
Back