2019 MLB Discussion V2: Legend of Acuna: Ronald's Quest to 40/40

Does Acuna hit 40/40 this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Washington Nationals!!!

Trump becomes President and the Capitals win their first Stanley Cup. Now the Nationals have won their first World Series. To cap it all off next year Trump will win again and continue as President in 2020! An inspiration to us all.

He made Washington sports teams great again.

The Nationals were 19-31 through 50 games this year.

This was better than Major League
The St. Louis Blues also had an incredible turnaround season. This must have been the year of the underdog champion.

What a year for the Nationals.

And to think a couple years ago everyone was bagging on the Nats for signing Strasbourg to that big contract.

"least watched game 7 over the last decade" apparently.
ppl no love for biesbol?

We'll see how it goes.

The St. Louis Blues also had an incredible turnaround season. This must have been the year of the underdog champion.
Raptors winning their first title too

Also can't forget the plucky underdog New England Patriots overcoming adversity to win a title versus a big market team

Can’t believe it took until now for Lo Cain to win a gold glove

I'm hopeful 2020 is the last season I'll have to watch the O's outright tank. Time to start cashing in on these draft picks and prospects. If they're doing this right, 2021 should be the 'surprise resurgence' season where they flirt with being a winning ball club. But man, 2020 is going to be so painful to watch again.

I'm hopeful 2020 is the last season I'll have to watch the O's outright tank. Time to start cashing in on these draft picks and prospects. If they're doing this right, 2021 should be the 'surprise resurgence' season where they flirt with being a winning ball club. But man, 2020 is going to be so painful to watch again.

I lost a bet with a co worker for worst record in the league. I took Baltimore and he took Detroit. Fucking orioles sucked so much ass but Detroit somehow managed to be even shittier. Fuck both those teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back