2019 MLB Discussion V2: Legend of Acuna: Ronald's Quest to 40/40

Does Acuna hit 40/40 this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ y’all are rough in here. I’m only used to the war room but this is a new kind of hostility I’m warming up to.

Its hard not to give the Nats their due here. No quit, no front running. They had to grind for this.

Agreed. So many teams would have just rolled over and died after losing 3 games in a row at home and having to win 2 on the road. Even as a Dodgers fan I'm not even mad. Strasburg was a beast, Max has been a beast for years, seeing a great guy Howie an LA/OC fixture come up big was awesome.

Like I said they only person I felt bad for was Greinke. Loved him as a Dodger. Would take him over Chokeshaw any day of the week. It's a crime he only got 80 pitches and I have zero clue why they didn't go to Cole in game 7 of the fucking World Series.

Agreed. So many teams would have just rolled over and died after losing 3 games in a row at home and having to win 2 on the road. Even as a Dodgers fan I'm not even mad. Strasburg was a beast, Max has been a beast for years, seeing a great guy Howie an LA/OC fixture come up big was awesome.

Like I said they only person I felt bad for was Greinke. Loved him as a Dodger. Would take him over Chokeshaw any day of the week. It's a crime he only got 80 pitches and I have zero clue why they didn't go to Cole in game 7 of the fucking World Series.
This post nails all my sentiments as a pseudo red sox fan.

I want to congratulate the Washington nationals who won it in seven . The Mets were three games behind them in the wild card. If you do the math and subtract 3 from seven you can see the Mets would of won it in 4... making my prediction of the Mets winning the World Series correct . In four easy games. Congrats to the NYM.

Agreed. So many teams would have just rolled over and died after losing 3 games in a row at home and having to win 2 on the road. Even as a Dodgers fan I'm not even mad.

Same. I’m a bleed-blue fan but I can’t help but admire the Nats. Strasburg is the kind of guy Kershaw wanted to be. I feel bad for Clayton these past two years, but let’s face it: when it mattered he asked for the rock and fucked it up this time.

Loved him as aIt's a crime he only got 80 pitches and I have zero clue why they didn't go to Cole in game 7 of the fucking World Series.

They had Cole warning up right? Why didn’t he come out? I couldn’t hear at this bar I’m at.

So in this century, we've seen the Red Sox, White Sox, Cubs, and Nationals win the World Series

What a time to be alive

Same. I’m a bleed-blue fan but I can’t help but admire the Nats. Strasburg is the kind of guy Kershaw wanted to be. I feel bad for Clayton these past two years, but let’s face it: when it mattered he asked for the rock and fucked it up this time.

They had Cole warning up right? Why didn’t he come out? I couldn’t hear at this bar I’m at.

Heard Hinch's Postgame interview on the radio. He said he was only bringing in Cole if they were up at the end of the game (guessing he meant the 9th maybe the 8th). Said he didn't want to pitch Zack more than he had been down the stretch, which is crazy to me. 80 pitches isn't that much and it's World Series game 7. Zach is 36 who the fuck cares if his arm falls off at this point. Some Dave Roberts logic there.

Hinch deserves to be fired.

Can't stand that smug fuck and he has the gayest walk to the mound in MLB history.

Everytime he makes a pitching change he walks like he just sucked a bag of dicks before walking out of the dugout.

Heard Hinch's Postgame interview on the radio. He said he was only bringing in Cole if they were up at the end of the game (guessing he meant the 9th maybe the 8th). Said he didn't want to pitch Zack more than he had been down the stretch, which is crazy to me. 80 pitches isn't that much and it's World Series game 7. Zach is 36 who the fuck cares if his arm falls off at this point. Some Dave Roberts logic there.

Christ no kidding.

suck it Greinke, no ring for you.

Kendrick was awesome with the Dodgers and i'm happy for him.

What a year for the Nationals.

The Nationals were 19-31 through 50 games this year.

This was better than Major League

No it's not, especially not over the 2 ab's you are talking about with an ump known for having the biggest strike zone in the league.

Bunch of dumb dildos in here tn

Hey, a retarded white belt. Shocking.

That pitch on correra wasn't even close. Literally 6+ inches inside.

Its nice that a team that’s never won before won imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back