• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeTe

yeah, she squats
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Acuna sitting at 35/29 right now... does he hit 40/40?

I don't think so, but even 30/30 is impressive by today's standards.

It's crazy how many late comebacks this Dodgers team has had the past couple years.

<WellThere>

30/30 for Acuna

How do you let the Marlins put up 19 runs on you?

Indians play around .500 baseball against the Red Sox and Yankees just to get swept by the fuckin Mets... it's baseball

must have missed the memo
why are teams wearing pajamas in games?
the nickname thing is stupid, btw

Cards better not win the division. Even if the Cubs don't, the Cards better not.

Cards better not win the division. Even if the Cubs don't, the Cards better not.

Brewers' pitching is too garbage for them to make a realistic run. It's Cubs or the Cards imo.

I thought when the Dodgers swept the Cards a couple weeks back that they were in trouble, but they bounced back nicely after that.

I have a question.

I am a relatively new MLB fan, and the Houston Astros is my favorite team. I have noticed that the Astros get regularly short-changed by the media. To me there seems to be an anti-Astros bias among the media. And apparently it is not just me who notices this, there is a wider perception of this as well.

Is it because the Astros are looked at as a "red-state" sports team loved by mostly politically right-leaning southern fans. I mean what other reason would it be?

I have a question.

I am a relatively new MLB fan, and the Houston Astros is my favorite team. I have noticed that the Astros get regularly short-changed by the media. To me there seems to be an anti-Astros bias among the media. And apparently it is not just me who notices this, there is a wider perception of this as well.

Is it because the Astros are looked at as a "red-state" sports team loved by mostly politically right-leaning southern fans. I mean what other reason would it be?

The Astros are largely considered to be the favorite in the AL and MLBs Instagram posts shit about bregman or verlander all the time. I think you’re just trippin.

I have a question.

Politically right-leaning southern fans from red states are known to have persecution complexes. Their first step should be to look inward and seek the professional help they so desperately need.

The Astros are largely considered to be the favorite in the AL and MLBs Instagram posts shit about bregman or verlander all the time. I think you’re just trippin.
Lol this. Pretty much everybody thinks they're gonna win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back