2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac and cheese is amazing. I find the best place to get it is at high end steak houses. It's amazing how many expensive restaurants have to die for Mac and Cheese as their optional side dishes. Totally delicious.

Fried chicken is amazing. Before I die I hope to thrown in a coffin filled with fried chicken skins that I barehand into my mouth.

Thank you for being the only candidate to take this question

The rest of you suck

Question dodging fucks

Intelligent and strong yet nevertheless blatantly bothsidest sexual chicken fetish candidate, @Tabacco gives tell all in frank answers to GNN/Clippy

This is GNN!!!!

More Alex "Gandhi" Jones "news" at 11.
73IqJKW.png

Gold

Don't think Snake should be allowed to run while on Dubs. It's like a criminal record, should be DQ'd.

I mean, how am I going to know if Snake likes this post if he can't like it?

@snakedafunky could be the candidate for all Canadians, Austalians, Brits, Scots, Germans, Italians, other Europeans, Filipinos, etc. on this site. Just needs to tweak the campaign into a positive appeal to those groups.

Don't think Snake should be allowed to run while on Dubs. It's like a criminal record, should be DQ'd.

Everybody knows that being under a deep state investigation in no way hinders a politician from running and/or winning an election.
Get with the times.

Everybody knows that being under a deep state investigation in no way hinders a politician from running and/or winning an election.
Get with the times.

What about Snake's emails!?!?!?!?

good point

Special investigator @irish_thug should give that Germish crook a probe

Last edited:
Question @Tobacco and @Hunter Simpson :

Andy Dick once sang a song that went: Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka if it burns when you pee

What are your experiences with sexually transmitted diseases, and what have you done to relieve the symptoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back