2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question @Slick_36 and @Lowmanproblems :

You're sittin' in a railway station, got a ticket for your destination (on a tour of one night stands). What are you holding and why?

Question @snakedafunky and @JamesRussler :

Boring Cubo's name means 'bucket.' With that in mind, how do you feel about the comparisons of Boring Bucket to Hillary Clinton, and how do you think his lack of charisma is going to play into your skillsets of sarcasm and humor?

Question @Tobacco and @Hunter Simpson :

Andy Dick once sang a song that went: Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka if it burns when you pee

What are your experiences with sexually transmitted diseases, and what have you done to relieve the symptoms?

Ah yes, the old dip your cock in vodka. Vodka is actually very multi-purpose. I recall using it to disinfect my foot after a rusty nail went through it. I recall using vodka to disinfect my insides too when I feel like I'm coming down with a flu. But I''ve never used it on my penis.

Reason being is with respect to STDs, I firmly believe that an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

So what I do is use another common item available to any respectable household, which is the lemon. When it's intimacy time, I take a lemon, cut I'd say about a one inch wide wedge from it, then give it a squeeze and scrub it on the girl's genitalia kinda like you're seasoning your fish and chips. If she reacts with a jumpy "ouch" or a painful "ooh" I know there are some sores and lesions there reacting to the acidity of the lemon juice, and thus I won't be diving down there and will be wrapping up my unit. Pretty foolproof.... has kept me safe for a while now.

Tobacco just rocketed up to second place in my heart fwiw. A fantastic answer.

Question @Tobacco and @Hunter Simpson :

Andy Dick once sang a song that went: Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka/Dip your cock in vodka if it burns when you pee

What are your experiences with sexually transmitted diseases, and what have you done to relieve the symptoms?
Unlike the apparently diseased post to which I am replying, have never had such a ailment.

Question @luckyshot and @Cubo de Sangre :

As probably the two frontrunners at this point, here is my question to you.

USvudGH.jpg

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back