2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello War Roomers and welcome to the 2018 War Room Presidential Debate and Town Hall.
oBe8sAar.jpg

I have here with me tonight GNN Reporter @Gandhi and Box News Reporter @Bald1

Tonight, you will get to here the answers your been wanting to hear from the current candidates for President of the War Room. This OP will serve as the formal debate.
We will go from our highest seeded candidate to lowest. First up on the stage is @Cubo de Sangre
What are your plans/ ideas if you win the election? How do you plan on using the sticky thread?

Cubo de Sangre said:
Thanks Lead and thanks to the voters for tuning in to make an informed choice. Here's the plan laid out in our campaign announcement, although tweaked below based on new information.

CAMPAIGN PLATFORM
  • 20 thread topics running 2 weeks each in the sticky section. There's approximately 43 weeks during the term. Week 1 will is reserved for a bit of orientation, etc. The extra two weeks consider open-ended and as needed.
  • Civil and respectful discourse only. These 20 threads will be to put our best foot forward.
  • On-topic posts only. If the thread-starter decides something is off-topic, then it is.
  • Threads hosted by community members, as much as possible. As President the intent is to never start a thread myself. Of course, I'll fill in any participation gaps.
  • When the term begins, polls will be held the first week of the Presidential Sticky-Thread to determine the most popular ideas for thread types. The specifics of thread content and thread starters will be based on the results. Or after the election we could use the WR Lounge thread to get the jump on things. I'll accommodate the voters' wishes. And I am always willing to take suggestions via PM.

eauK2Xl.gif

POTENTIAL STICKY-THREAD CONTENT
  • One-on-one debate
  • Expert ask-me-anything
  • Hot-button issues that never fucking go away and for once we'd like to see discussed civilly
  • Common misconceptions by those lacking professional knowledge
  • State of the War Room (observations on our fellow posters)
  • A current event too hot to handle by normal standards
  • Feel-good current events
  • An OP composed jointly by posters with opposing viewpoints
  • Change my mind
  • Your best hookers and blow stories (or some reasonable facsimile)
  • Other???

5WEgo7m.gif

Have you chosen a VP, campaign manager, and/or any other staff for this election?

Cubo de Sangre said:
I'm pleased to say that @Gutter Chris will be the Vice President. He's smart, funny, and well-liked throughout Sherdog. A rare combination of being an ambassador as well as a straight-shooter.

A handful of inquiries were made to gauge interest in both positions of campaign manager and publicist. When things couldn't be worked out with the individuals considered, the choice was made to handle those aspects myself.

However, post-election a key member will be added to the team. It's my honor to announce that @panamaican has agreed to serve the Cubo/Chris administration in the capacity of Attorney General. Pan is widely known for her work in the legal field, a keen assessor of the facts, and a fair-minded decision-maker. This campaign has found the perfect enforcer to maintain the order we've promised in your sticky-threads. And she'll be no puppet. The Cubo/Chris administration will respect and uphold the law (and legally change what we can when it gets in our way).

DUJkrhF.gif

What are your thoughts on the HomerThompson/ luckshot administration?

Cubo de Sangre said:
I'm focused on a vision for the future and have no interest in nitpicking the past. Suffice it to say, I thought more could be brought to the table and that's what I'm here to do. Provided it's what the voters want. As someone with the War Room's interests in mind (who took things a step too far), Homer would tell you he'd want that too. Now's the time for growth in our candidates, and by expecting more from them, growth in ourselves as voters.

ELRcKnf.gif

47FmDtN.gif

Which career is more impressive at this point in time, DC or Jones?

Cubo de Sangre said:
Great question. One where it's not wrong to choose either. The easy answer is Jones, since he beat DC twice and has not legitimately been beaten. Many regard Jones as the greatest fighter we've ever seen. I tend to agree with that in the sense that he could beat anyone. But there's more to a career. Sure, there's wins and losses. There's also how you're talked about. On paper they've identical 22-1 records. Each has been champion and defended on multiple occasions.

What sets DC's career ahead in my current view comes down to two things. DC has proven he'll face anyone and doesn't need to hide behind weight-cutting to shrink the pool of dangerous opponents. He's also a beloved champion, whereas Jon is merely respected for his abilities. If DC could snake the Brock money-fight out from under Jon that's be some major payback. And in terms of prize-fighting, on could say the most impressive career as simply who made the most money.

DUJkrhF.gif

And it looks like we have an additional question from GNN Reporter, @Gandhi
Gandhi said:
Have you ever slept with a tranny?

Cubo de Sangre said:
Not that I know of.

Thank you for your time @Cubo de Sangre. We are on to our next candidate, @leto1776

What are your plans/ ideas if you win the election? How do you plan on using the sticky thread?

leto1776 said:
I plan to serve as a whip of the war room. Far too many threads come off as righty circle jerks or lefty circle jerks. I'm gonna do my best to make sure that doesn't happen by riling up both sides and get them to participate.

Have you choose a VP, campaign manager, and/or any other staff for this election?

leto1776 said:
I have not chosen a VP yet.

leto1776 said:
Garbage. Homer let the power go to his head, and he thought he was invincible. He was also absolutely insufferable when dealing with the opposite side, very confrontational and insulting. I vow not to act like that when elected.

Which two simultaneous title run was more impressive, DC or Mcgregor's?

leto1776 said:
DC. McGregor faced a lot of late notice replacements, and also had the pointless rematch with Nate in between titles.

Thank you @leto1776 for participating. And now for returning 2017 candidate @Clippy

Clippy said:
I plan to win and turn the War Room Canadian, instill Canadian values all over and create peace for all. My stick thread will mostly be a place to keep various chicken recipes for safe keeping

Have you choose a VP, campaign manager, and/or any other staff for this election?

Clippy said:
@Medulla Omoplata can be my VP whether he likes it or not and @Canned Tuna can be the campaign manager or what not ... @dormammu janitor ... @Twerknasty minister of retarded affairs

Clippy said:
It sucked and left no impact or memories that I can remember

Who wins in McGregor-Diaz III?
Clippy said:
Diaz but only if he doesn't train like the first fight, that's the secret <seedat>

And we have an additional question from @Gandhi
Gandhi said:
What forum do you post the most in?
Clippy said:

Thanks @Clippy
Clippy said:
This was a great chat let's do it again some time

On to our fourth candidate of tonight, @Headkicktoleg

Headkicktoleg said:
Posters are limited to 5 posts a day in the meme thread. I would move for less single event threads, already doing well there though TBH. I'd include a Wall of shame sticky for everyone who was banned in the WR with the post that did them in. This would both help to bring knowledge of what is wrong and reduce noise when a prominent poster is sudden gone.

Headkicktoleg said:
No idea. I'd probably go for @frankreynolds @deereynolds @dennisreynolds

What our your thoughts on the HomerThompson/ luckshot administration?
Headkicktoleg said:
HT was a dumbass and he literally thought he was God of this forum instead of a poster who won a contest with mild perks lol.

With Ben Askren coming to the UFC, what's the first matchup you would make?
Headkicktoleg said:
Ben vs Usman or Ben vs Cowboy Cerrone.

@Headkicktoleg thank you for your time here tonight. Our next candidate is @Slick_36

Slick_36 said:
I plan on bringing some positivity and productivity, encouraging people to discuss what we're doing right in government and how we can make differences in our real communities even if it's just baby steps.

Slick_36 said:
I haven't chosen anyone for the administration yet, I will soon after assessing the posters involved who aren't campaigning already.

Slick_36 said:
I voted for Homer and was incredibly disappointed in his behavior. I felt we needed a shift but he took the shift far too far and alienated his supporters and the War Room as a whole. His constant reporting was unproductive to the conversation and bitch made in my honest opinion.

Who wins the Bellator HW Grand Prix, Bader or Fedor?
Slick_36 said:
My heart says Fedor, my mind says Bader, either way it's a great comeback story and will reflect the War Room if I am elected.

On to returning candidate @Tobacco

Tobacco said:
When I win, I plan on having a War Room that above all else, cherishes free speech and allows for all sort of vigorous debate.

The sticky I would plan to use primarily as a topical serious discussion, and I’d maintain ownership of it, and have the ability to keep a good flow of convo going. It would be a more focused version of the War Room Off Topic thread which tends to usually deliver. And tilted towards backed with empirical fact more so that emotional appeal. I think of the War Rooms unique value proposition of being a place where people can discuss complex topics maturely, and I’d like to see it enhanced in pockets. Other ideas – I still wound enjoy shaming idiots, I’d enjoy a “guess the banned poster” contest for whitebelts who are in great probability prior bans, and I’d also like to donate a steam game of say up to $100 to whom I deem War Room Poster of the Year.

Tobacco said:
As of right now, I don’t have a team because I don’t know who else may be running. Of people not announced as running, to select from that pool for a team, I’d like Waigoren and Snakedafunky. I need my time zones covered and Waigoren is the only poster I know out in the far east, and Snake is fucking hilarious and in Germany. Snake knows history well and could help with tricks like fear mongering and scapegoating.

Tobacco said:
Homer was a memorable POTWR cuz he tried hard, gave some lulz, though he went off the rails at the end. I’ll grade his Presidency a C+. I don’t think I’ve ever used the report function on the forum – if I have it would have been ages ago, nut the report controversy does somewhat tar his legacy. That being said, I think the War Room is a place for civilized adult discussion and would never want to see it go the OT route. Luckyshot is forgettable and he failed to reign in his loose cannon President.

Will Tyron Woodley surpass GSP's title defense record?
Tobacco said:
As for Tyron Woodly, I don’t’ think he will (statistically he’s a far way off) surpass GSP’s title defense victory record, and even if he did surpass GSP’s record I say it needs an asterisk because GSP is the MMA God.

Thank you for your time @Tobacco
Tobacco said:
Finally, to get your vote, I will finish in the great words of JFK, as sponsored by Philip Morris International, “Think not what Tobacco can do for you, think about what you can do for Tobacco”… and that’s vote for me!

Well said. Our seventh candidate tonight is @Hunter Simpson

Hunter Simpson said:
If I win, the sticky thread will be a no bullshit zone. I will seek the wisdom of other users to guide its content and I will give a free hand to some true content creators, but I will ride roughshod over those who would derail with inanity and misdirection.

Hunter Simpson said:
Nominations have gone forth; I'm waiting for the right a person to come forward.

Hunter Simpson said:
I think Homer may have been an OK dude but it seems like he lost control. We should all learn from his (bad) example. But he was still better than Palis. I wasn't really involved. I intend to stay that way. As I announced, I have neither the time nor the patience to be the War Room leader the people want, but I'm just the sort of absentee POTWR you need.

Is the shift from Fox to ESPN next year better or worse for UFC?
Hunter Simpson said:
If it would be less likely for live events that go long to get cut off for other programming, that alone would be a massive plus. Otherwise, meh, whatever.

Thanks Hunter. And now for the only candidate to have run in 2016, 2017, and 2018, @snakedafunky

snakedafunky said:
To take away the power from the White American males that have been a burden for my people for years.

Have you chosen a VP, campaign manager, and/or any other staff for this election?
snakedafunky said:
Every None White American Male is my VP, campaign manager and brother. This is not a movement about snakefadunky.
This is a movement against oppression. Not an election between to privileged White American Males. Backed by White American male mods interest.

snakedafunky said:
More failure and oppression from the White American Males. The same as the Palis presidency installed from White American Male mods to conspire against the real people of the War Room.

What's the best option for McGregor in terms of his next fight?
snakedafunky said:
Is that a serious question? McGregor vs Diaz 3 of course.
Bonus they are both winners because they are not White American Males :).

Thanks again @snakedafunky
Our next candidate should sound familiar. He was Vice President to the HomerThompson administration and is current interim PotWR. Please welcome to the stage, @luckyshot

luckyshot said:
The byword of my campaign and Presidential vision is FOCUS.

Two years into the national dumpster fire or epic irresponsibility known as the dRump administration, our largest danger is a sense of normalcy setting in. This shit isn’t normal. It shouldn’t become normal to have a President who:
· makes more than 5,000 documented false or misleading statements in two years
· passes one of the largest tax cuts ever for billionaires while simultaneously increasing military/ corporate welfare spending AND entertaining GOP proposed cuts to social services
· blows up the deficit in the midst of good economic times
· brazenly obstructs justice
· casually burns down alliances that have taken half a century to build
· runs on a campaign of open fear mongering
· still has not filled positions of diplomacy and national security
· praises dictators and openly fantasizes about suppressing the media
· adds fuel to dangerous conspiracy theories - that lead to actual violence
· has no meaningful ideas on healthcare access
· mocks victims of natural/man-made climate disasters if they are in states that didn’t vote for him
· whose “climate plan”—while half of the west coast is actively on fire – is to bring back fucking coal…

Yes. Orange Man IS actually bad.

So, what does this have to do with the Sherdog WR? We are a reflection of the national environment – I won’t say a microcosm, because the entire country isn’t just one big aggro karate forum (yet…) – but trends in national dialogue are certainly reflected and shaped online.

And the most troubling trend in the national dialogue, by far, is bothsideism.

Bothsideism is the despicable, anally-birthed child of intellectual laziness of bitchmade cynicism. It is the philosophy of false equivalence. It holds that because neither side is perfect, both sides are the same.

No. Both sides are not the fucking same.

As PotWR, the sticky thread will be an ongoing series of topics—guest written by some of Sherdog’s leading intellectual lights— dedicated to utterly ANNIHILATING the pernicious myth of bothsideism.

Under luckyshot the PotWR sticky threads will become one of the WORLD’S foremost intellectual resources for smashing bothsideism. People will cite the WR in papers and shit.

And if your think both sides *ARE* the same, you will be given the platform to make that case. But you better pack a fucking lunch.

luckyshot said:
My transition team is thick, solid, deep. Even explosive:
· Vice President (and head of Brony affairs)- @Fawlty
· Chief Campaign Strategist- ???
· Secretary Emeritus of Keepin’ It Real - @Jack V Savage
· Press Secretary (Currently on sabbatical)- @Lowmanproblems
· Chief Justice- @Trotsky
· Attorney General- @Quipling
· Secretary of Defense- @kpt018
· Conquistador of the Interior - @Final Rehab
· Secretary of Alcoholism- We had a shockingly deep and talented applicant pool for this position and are still processing applications at this time

If you would like to nominate someone for an important outstanding position, please PM your application/nomination to someone on the team.

Unlike *some* admininstrations, I plan on actually staffing my government.

luckyshot said:
Like all big personalities, Homer’s virtues and vices were both writ large.

He got overly emotional at times. He went overboard with report button. He was an over-sharer in the OT. He went way of the Rez with the whole e-mailing Crave thing.

But he was a fighter. He believed seriously in what he believed in, and he didn’t take shit laying down. That’s what we loved about him.

That’s why we miss him.

One serious critique: as much as I loved Homer, I feel that he mismanaged the Sticky thread. Having been behind the scenes, I’ve seen what happens when a plan for the sticky has too many moving parts; there is inevitably a breakdown—one of the 16 committees isn’t getting their shit together – the whole project gets bottle-necked. And you are left with something ad hoc.

Getting a sticky thread together should not be as logistically complex as a land invasion of Russia.

There are places for all sorts of things in the WR – casual banter (lounge), extended one- on- one debate (VP Fawlty’s debate thread), predicting the future (bet thread), practicing self-lobotomy (meme thread). The Sticky can’t just be another thread – or a combination of these. It needs a clear identity and vision. It needs an overarching thematic focus. I will give it that.

That is a key distinction between how Homer ran things and how I will.

Re: luckyshot
I feel that VP luckyshot was a real mensch. A good egg. The kind of guy I’d like to have a beer with. That’s probably why he was voted most Beloved PotWR in history.

Would you propose changing the weight classes in MMA or keeping them the same? If change, list the weights you'd like to see?
luckyshot said:
Look, about weight classes — my uncle was a great politician and fight promoter, Dr. Uncle Shot at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Weight Classes, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the WEIGHT CLASSES thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these fighters are — weight classes are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the weight classes — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the flyweights are great negotiators, the women are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

luckyshot & Fawlty 2018: BOTHSIDEISM GETS IT UP BOTH SIDES

Thank you Mr. interim President. We now move on to a former member of the HomerThompson administration, @Lowmanproblems

Lowmanproblems said:
First I want to thank my fellow WR citizens for all your support, @HockeyBjj and I have been honored by all the support we have received. Many were surprised when I announced that @HockeyBjj would be my running mate. Seeing as how so many view me as being a far-left SJW type. The truth is @HockeyBjj and I could not stand by and watch the DeeP State rule over the WR with an Iron-fist.

We feel that it is easy to lose sight of what is important in the WR, that is the individual. We dont want the citizens to live in peace and harmony, instead we realize that the chaos is what truly bring all of us together. If everyone had the same opinion, same goals, same voice, this place would be boring.

What we promise to do is be available to the WR to settle disputes, to stop the Deep State from lording over you, and to make the WR as free as possible for each and every one of you. Our plan for the Sticky thread is to use them in ways that reflect the actual WR. We would love to see a wall of shame for us to remember all of our fallen brothers over the next year. We would be interested in using it as the voice of the WR. The People of the WR would be encouraged to send us Pms regarding topic ideas. We also would like to see increased traffic in the WR from all our brothers on Sherdog. We propose that if a poster likes 2000 or more of @HockeyBjj or @Lowmanproblems post in a year they should get a free platinum account for being a loyal WR citizen.

Lowmanproblems said:
As everyone is aware of by now I have chosen @HockeyBjj as my running mate. Mr. Hockey is a true man of the people. When he heard the cries for justice from the People, he knew he could not stand on the sideline and watch any longer' He and I have chosen to run a very grassroots campaign and reject offers from the many of the Super Pacs that have been made possible by the Deep State., instead we are relying on the People of the WR to open their minds to the truth that we are laying before them. We refuse to bow before anyone, and vow to protect the WR from those that wish to subvert the freedom of the people.

After seeing all of the stops pulled by the Deep State to rig this election, and the number of personal death threats I myself have received. I knew I couldn't go this alone. A man alone has no witnesses when he commits suicide shooting himself in the back of the head twice. To that end, who better to choose when your life is in danger than a hockey brawler and jiu jitsu fighter? @HockeyBjj will serve as my Vice-President, bipartisan supporter and pusher of issues, and also as my personal bodyguard. As we know from the JFK incident, the secret service is in the Deep State's pocket and is not above taking out a candidate on the campaign trail. There are no sides in the fight against the Deep State only victims, vote for us and we will make sure to expose the dirty laundry that the Deep State tries to hide from you.

Lowmanproblems said:
Lets cut to the chase here. @HomerThompson was a friend and the greatest WR President we have seen to date. Him and I agreed on a lot of issues and disagree at times as well. I was hired as his Press Secretary to deal with the fall out of Cravegate. While it is sad to see a person fighting their RL demons, the rule of law is important. The report button is a questionable option for us to have. On one hand we are often encouraged to use the button to help make the Deep States lives easier, at the same time we saw the PotWR assassinated for using the button. There were a lot of moving parts in Homer's death, but I believe the report button was the leading factor.

@luckyshot showed himself to be a capable lead, though his time was short. There is no doubt that he has what it takes to be a great leader. Some may wonder what it means to the future of my campaign now the he has entered the race. Rest assured that @HockryBjj will continue fighting for the WR at all cost. We will make heads roll if we must. No Deep State supporter will go unpunished.

Recently, we saw the DJ and Askren trade. If you could propose your own trade as the UFC, what would it be?
Lowmanproblems said:
Recently, we saw the DJ and Askren trade. If you could propose your own trade as the UFC, what would it be?

That is an interesting question. In an ideal world, The UFC would only have the top ranked fighters, the other talent would be developing in other organizations. Askren should have been in the UFC years ago and it is insane that the UFC didnt pick him up when they had the chance. Now years later they finally trade for him, but is he already past his prime? Did he waste the best fighting years of his life? We all would have loved to see Fedor in the UFC, but that is another case where the UFC failed to seal the deal on a top talent fighter. The priority should be for the UFC having the top end talent, not the card fillers. The decline of UFC began when greed fully overtook card quality and they were watered down severely in the name of more shows and more profit

My answer is I wouldn't make trades. Instead I would try to do a better job of landing top talent when I have the chance to do so. If there were to be a case of an other organization having a top fighter I would try to cross promote if an reasonable agreement could be reached. I also would not insult my fans be having someone like CM punk having his first fight on an UFC card.

Let a character like Mike Perry build his hype in a B-league org, have fans clamoring for an octagon appearance, and then no tomato cans given once here. All real deal welcome to the big show matchups. People look forward to the great collegiate football players entering the NFL, and playing at the NFL level. Not lowering the talent of the NFL to better protect the exciting prospects. This would grow the entertainment of the UFC, every card becomes a must not miss, as well as improving the health of the MMA sport as a whole.

Thank you @Lowmanproblems
On to our last candidate for the night, please welcome candidate newcomer, @JamesRussler

JamesRussler said:
"Civility is for losers"
— Jim Russell

I have many great plans if I win. First, we are going to abolish the "report" button. Yellow Cards / Infractions will be illegal except in extreme cases. Any mod found guilty of handing out frivolous infractions shall be sentenced to death. Second, we are going to persecute forum moderators and treat them like second-class citizens, except for @irish_thug , @Lead , and a few others. The People will be able to vote on which mods get honorary privilege protection status. Third, we are going to build a wall around Canada so they can't get out.
I have a plan for the sticky threads. I call my plan "The Four D's"—
  1. Demonizing groups of people, like furries, weebs, bronies, morbidly obese, etc.
  2. Doxxing moderators whom we dislike (weekly contests!)
  3. Dunking on @Fawlty
  4. Whatever else I Deem appropriate
In addition, I solemnly pledge never to make a sticky thread about Noam Chomsky, spam hot dog gifs, or send anything to the people at CraveOnline.

JamesRussler said:
As my VPs, I choose @Lord Coke and @Ripskater jointly. They both get to call shots so show respect. For my spokesman I choose "The Voice," @Mike Schiavello . He will also moderate the debates.

JamesRussler said:
@HomerThompson was was a WASTE.
@luckyshot is a MESS.

LOCK THEM UP!

Who is someone outside the top 5 of a division that you see holding the title within the next two years.

JamesRussler said:
George St. Pierre

And we have an additional question from GNN Reporter @Gandhi
Gandhi said:
Have you ever slept with a tranny?
JamesRussler said:
NO!

Here's my bonus question: Are traps gay?

Thanks James

JamesRussler said:
You can call me Jimmy!

Well thank you, Jimmy. And thank you War Room Citizens for attending this debate. This thread has just started however as the floor is open to you now. Fellow candidates, media, and citizens are free to tag and question any of the candidates. The 2018 War Room Town Hall begins right now!

Candidate List (Seeded)
@Cubo de Sangre
@leto1776
@Clippy
@Headkicktoleg
@Slick_36
@Tobacco
@Hunter Simpson
@snakedafunky
@luckyshot
@Lowmanproblems
@JamesRussler

The Registered Voter List (Please use a limit of 10 tags per post)
@Curmudgeon
@Lowmanproblems
@TeTe
@Cubo de Sangre
@Farmer Br0wn
@Lord Coke
@IDL
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@JDragon
@irish_thug
@RerouteToRemain
@spamking
@Jack V Savage
@InternetHero
@sniper
@Hunter Simpson
@Liquid Smoke
@Scrody
@nostradumbass
@Madmick
@IngaVovchanchyn
@Teppodama
@bushman505
@waiguoren
@Protectandserve
@SBJJ
@Roaming East
@Greoric
@oleDirtyBast4rd
@44nutman
@lifelessheap
@Stoic1
@floivanus
@Arkain2K
@xcvbn
@MC OverPressure
@LogicalInsanity
@RockstarChris
@JamesRussler
@panamaican
@Lord Palis
@Gandhi
@Jackie Blue
@Trotsky
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@Gregolian
@A.C.
@MusterX
@Neph
@Dolomite
@jlagman
@jefferz
@zebby23
@Rational Poster
@Lead
@luckyshot
@Fawlty
@Edison Carasio
@HockeyBjj
@AgonyandIrony
@PEB
@M3t4tr0n
@AndroidRage
@glenwo2
@ChillBroBaggins
@tehJameson
@Strychnine
@Dr. Shoemaker
@Sano
@N13
@Captain Davis
@Limbo Pete
@ocean size
@curryjunkie
@Quipling
@Higus
@Sohei
@Contra-dictator
@franklinstower
@usmctanker242
@Tekk
@senri
@tonni
@Devout Pessimist
@JosephDredd
@TheComebackKid
@Amerikuracana
@loyalyolayal
@Cake4Breakfast
@JonesBones
@Rygu
@MayhemMonkey
@bad seed
@nac386
@FinalFight
@SaiWa
@Rod1
@Hit-N-Run
@PolishHeadlock
@Lord_Impaler
@Falsedawn
@MicroBrew
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@uppercutbus
@ToxicShocker
@Headkicktoleg
@Joe
@Anung Un Rama
@7437
@Seano
@TheHigherPower
@MadSquabbles500
@second sight
@ultramanhyata
@K1levelgrappler
@Seaside
@skold
@HIMBOB
@Son of Jamin
@TheGreatA
@58miles
@TidWell
@HunterSdVa29
@D 1 Wrestler
@WhitebeltXL
@Possum Jenkins
@BangersAndSmash
@no fat chicks
@oldshadow
@Tropodan
@Cint
@bobgeese
@JudoThrowFiasco
@The ScorpioN
@sickc0d3r
@HereticBD
@kpt018
@WalkenWouldOwn
@The Diplomat
@SidJustice
@Armbars
@uncommon
@Tobacco
@Makani
@22k
@Happiness
@BigDickRick
@BKMMAFAN
@HOLA
@spin_
@Last Samurai
@Pupi
@Slick_36
@trident
@AnGrYcRoW
@Ice That Jaw
@Darkballs
@IGIT
@King of Fists
@jeffk
@JohnnySagebrush
@Teen Wolf
@Throttlehead
@Voodoo_Child906
@KaNesDeath
@BEER
@Overtures
@Phisher
@Swing
@wonderbread
@Prutfis
@ShinkanPo
@LangfordBarrow
@jgarner
@PrinceOfPain
@KILL KILL
@PainIsLIfe
@ShoelessRye
@ROSCONATION
@Diamond Jim
@JonnyRingo84
@Gunny
@thefirstemporer
@2DUM2TAP
@315MMAFighter
@abiG
@AGGAMEMNON66
@Al Gorithm
@AlexDB9
@andnowweknow
@AznTrojan
@Badger67
@BAM
@Bloody Pulp
@Cid
@Gutter Chris
@Ruprecht
@Staph infection
@VivaRevolution
@BoxingFan653
@BudKing8806
@bufetadanacara
@Carolina Skiff
@CauseImbetta
@chardog
@Clippy
@SmilinDesperado
@Starman
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superking
@superpunch
@SRN
@deadshot138
@Sara
@MikeMcMann
@Leagon
@leto1776
@Letssnuggle
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@Steve-French
@KnightTemplar
@kahiljabroni
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KeepItRealist
@kenetics
@Juventud
@jrams
@JSnake
@Culombo
@cincymma79
@cleetus
@cottagecheesefan
@Cuauhtemoc
@Cuzcatlan
@danny23
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@DeJulez
@computer fogie
@jei
@Lethal
@Peteyandjia
@Zankou
@Lucifer Alpha
@m25105
@machidafan99
@Magooglie
@Mark Hunts FIST
@mb23100
@meauneau
@method115
@ocfightfan
@Oeshon
@Ophydian
@Orgasmo
@PHATV
@Phr3121
@pinger
@Post Mortem
@deltapapha
@DespicablePeep
@Dirt Road Soldier
@Don Quixote
@DragRacer
@drstrangelov
@EGarrett
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ElKarlo
@EradiatedHaggis
@Essie
@Factory
@Fedorable
@FIMN
@Final Rehab
@Fluffernutter
@fonzob1
@GearSolidMetal
@Fugazy
@GhostZ06
@goldennirvana
@Goonerview
@Grenz
@Hans Gercmiov
@Hard To Tell
@helltoupee
@hillelslovak87
@Iceberg Slim
@ithinktheymad
@Prefect
@Prex32
@Prokofievian
@ralphc1
@rearnakedchoke
@TheWorm
@ShadowRun
@Sketch
@LuchaBear
@Metusalemi
@Michaelangelo
@MMAViewer
@n...not crazy
@nhbbear
@cabal
@jamel
@JbModest
@JJHouse
@regmma123
@Rematch
@Renard
@Rob Battisti
@rokzilla
@aitkenmike
@ChainFlow
@deviake
@japman40
@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@TSO
@unimackpass
@vengeful
@Viva
@voxom
@Whippy McGee
@WhiteMousse
@Workers United
@WTF2008
@SongXIII
@SMillard
@SleepyBoy
@Scheme
@Satsui Ryu
@sangreporsangre
@SammyPops
@sabretruth
@ryan3434
@Rusk
@Rozko
@splendica
@woodguyatl
@FrontNakedChoke
@moreorless87
@MiniCraque

Last edited:
And nowwwww I get to pass out.

Cheers

Cubo bored me into a coma again. He's like Hillary without the charisma. Everyone else gave pretty good answers.

Candidate List (Seeded)
@Cubo de Sangre
@leto1776
@Clippy
@Headkicktoleg
@Slick_36
@Tobacco
@Hunter Simpson
@snakedafunky
@luckyshot
@Lowmanproblems
@JamesRussler

The Registered Voter List

@Curmudgeon
@Lowmanproblems
@TeTe
@Cubo de Sangre
@Farmer Br0wn
@Lord Coke
@IDL
@Bald1
@dontsnitch
@JDragon
@irish_thug
@RerouteToRemain
@spamking
@Jack V Savage
@InternetHero
@sniper
@Hunter Simpson
@Liquid Smoke
@Scrody
@nostradumbass
@Madmick
@IngaVovchanchyn
@Teppodama
@bushman505
@waiguoren
@Protectandserve
@SBJJ
@Roaming East
@Greoric
@oleDirtyBast4rd
@44nutman
@lifelessheap
@Stoic1
@floivanus
@Arkain2K
@xcvbn
@MC OverPressure
@LogicalInsanity
@RockstarChris
@JamesRussler
@panamaican
@Lord Palis
@Gandhi
@Jackie Blue
@Trotsky
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@snakedafunky
@Kafir-kun
@Gregolian
@A.C.
@MusterX
@Neph
@Dolomite
@jlagman
@jefferz
@zebby23
@Rational Poster
@Lead
@luckyshot
@Fawlty
@Edison Carasio
@HockeyBjj
@AgonyandIrony
@PEB
@M3t4tr0n
@AndroidRage
@glenwo2
@ChillBroBaggins
@tehJameson
@Strychnine
@Dr. Shoemaker
@Sano
@N13
@Captain Davis
@Limbo Pete
@ocean size
@curryjunkie
@Quipling
@Higus
@Sohei
@Contra-dictator
@franklinstower
@usmctanker242
@Tekk
@senri
@tonni
@Devout Pessimist
@JosephDredd
@TheComebackKid
@Amerikuracana
@loyalyolayal
@Cake4Breakfast
@JonesBones
@Rygu
@MayhemMonkey
@bad seed
@nac386
@FinalFight
@SaiWa
@Rod1
@Hit-N-Run
@PolishHeadlock
@Lord_Impaler
@Falsedawn
@MicroBrew
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@uppercutbus
@ToxicShocker
@Headkicktoleg
@Joe
@Anung Un Rama
@7437
@Seano
@TheHigherPower
@MadSquabbles500
@second sight
@ultramanhyata
@K1levelgrappler
@Seaside
@skold
@HIMBOB
@Son of Jamin
@TheGreatA
@58miles
@TidWell
@HunterSdVa29
@D 1 Wrestler
@WhitebeltXL
@Possum Jenkins
@BangersAndSmash
@no fat chicks
@oldshadow
@Tropodan
@Cint
@bobgeese
@JudoThrowFiasco
@The ScorpioN
@sickc0d3r
@HereticBD
@kpt018
@WalkenWouldOwn
@The Diplomat
@SidJustice
@Armbars
@uncommon
@Tobacco
@Makani
@22k
@Happiness
@BigDickRick
@BKMMAFAN
@HOLA
@spin_
@Last Samurai
@Pupi
@Slick_36
@trident
@AnGrYcRoW
@Ice That Jaw
@Darkballs
@IGIT
@King of Fists
@jeffk
@JohnnySagebrush
@Teen Wolf
@Throttlehead
@Voodoo_Child906
@KaNesDeath
@BEER
@Overtures
@Phisher
@Swing
@wonderbread
@Prutfis
@ShinkanPo
@LangfordBarrow
@jgarner
@PrinceOfPain
@KILL KILL
@PainIsLIfe
@ShoelessRye
@ROSCONATION
@Diamond Jim
@JonnyRingo84
@Gunny
@thefirstemporer
@2DUM2TAP
@315MMAFighter
@abiG
@AGGAMEMNON66
@Al Gorithm
@AlexDB9
@andnowweknow
@AznTrojan
@Badger67
@BAM
@Bloody Pulp
@Cid
@Gutter Chris
@Ruprecht
@Staph infection
@VivaRevolution
@BoxingFan653
@BudKing8806
@bufetadanacara
@Carolina Skiff
@CauseImbetta
@chardog
@Clippy
@SmilinDesperado
@Starman
@sub_thug
@Supereem
@superking
@superpunch
@SRN
@deadshot138
@Sara
@MikeMcMann
@Leagon
@leto1776
@Letssnuggle
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@Steve-French
@KnightTemplar
@kahiljabroni
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KeepItRealist
@kenetics
@Juventud
@jrams
@JSnake
@Culombo
@cincymma79
@cleetus
@cottagecheesefan
@Cuauhtemoc
@Cuzcatlan
@danny23
@Darth_Inv1ctu5
@DeJulez
@computer fogie
@jei
@Lethal
@Peteyandjia
@Zankou
@Lucifer Alpha
@m25105
@machidafan99
@Magooglie
@Mark Hunts FIST
@mb23100
@meauneau
@method115
@ocfightfan
@Oeshon
@Ophydian
@Orgasmo
@PHATV
@Phr3121
@pinger
@Post Mortem
@deltapapha
@DespicablePeep
@Dirt Road Soldier
@Don Quixote
@DragRacer
@drstrangelov
@EGarrett
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ElKarlo
@EradiatedHaggis
@Essie
@Factory
@Fedorable
@FIMN
@Final Rehab
@Fluffernutter
@fonzob1
@GearSolidMetal
@Fugazy
@GhostZ06
@goldennirvana
@Goonerview
@Grenz
@Hans Gercmiov
@Hard To Tell
@helltoupee
@hillelslovak87
@Iceberg Slim
@ithinktheymad
@Prefect
@Prex32
@Prokofievian
@ralphc1
@rearnakedchoke
@TheWorm
@ShadowRun
@Sketch
@LuchaBear
@Metusalemi
@Michaelangelo
@MMAViewer
@n...not crazy
@nhbbear
@cabal
@jamel
@JbModest
@JJHouse
@regmma123
@Rematch
@Renard
@Rob Battisti
@rokzilla
@aitkenmike
@ChainFlow
@deviake
@japman40
@phoenixikki
@ShadBo
@Thepaintbucket
@kiki do you love me
@TheBlondBomber
@therealdope
@tkotom
@trac209
@tramendous
@TSO
@unimackpass
@vengeful
@Viva
@voxom
@Whippy McGee
@WhiteMousse
@Workers United
@WTF2008
@SongXIII
@SMillard
@SleepyBoy
@Scheme
@Satsui Ryu
@sangreporsangre
@SammyPops
@sabretruth
@ryan3434
@Rusk
@Rozko
@splendica
@woodguyatl
@FrontNakedChoke
@moreorless87
@MiniCraque

@Lead You did a that in a great @Mike Schiavello e-voice! Really added to the excitement. I’m pumped.

@The Candidates: I look forward to making each and every one of you my bitch!

I had to squeeze my answers in to the last half of my break at work. I'm a blue collar Sherdogger who wants to represent the other blue collars that make up this forum. I apologize for the brevity but my work comes first and I will extend that work ethic to the position of president if you vote for me.

GNN Town Hall Stock Report: Ups and Downs from Round 2

Stock Trending Up
@Headkicktoleg - The crowd absolutely loved his proposed daily post limit on the Meme Thread: that place is piles of turds
@JamesRussler - Impassioned and invigorating performance from the wily wildcard
@luckyshot - Absolutely dazzled with a robust and innovative policy platform and stimulating message
@Lowmanproblems - Very respectful and positive effort; the Mike Pence-ian Vice Presidential pick should help reach across the aisle as well
@Hunter Simpson - Simpson really turned up the charm, and his name is oh-so sexy for some reason

Stock Unchanged
@Cubo de Sangre - After a brilliant Hillary Clintonian locking up of early endorsements, he went full Jeb Bush with a lethargic and overly safe performance
@Slick_36 - Very relatable and down-to-earth effort, but the people will need more detailed policy in the future
@Clippy The crowd is very interested in publicly releasing those chicken recipes; also, will Amerikuracana get free healthcare under his Canadianized forum?

Stock Trending Down
@leto1776 - Who let that lunatic on stage? To speak so disrespectfully of a recently assassinated and formerly beloved leader is unbecoming.
@snakedafunky - Anti-white identity politics simply will not win voters in a community already so obsessed with white victimhood
@Tobacco - After coming out strong, he lost the crowd with his floating of a VP nomination for local pariah Waiguren. That dude beats hookers.

Last edited:
tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

Commentary

Nobody should be surprised at the fact that DOX News was marginalized and excluded from this debate, given our recent investigative report:

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

DOX NEWS BREAKING

GNN Round 2 questions to candidates 'leaked' to 'Hillary of the Primaries' Cubo de Sangre' ahead of time, source says

An anonymous source has confirmed to DOX News that a @Lead staffer has provided early POTWR frontrunner @Cubo de Sangre with the questions GNN has prepared for round 2 - and which are under seal - ahead of time. "It's a gross occurence", DOX News anchor JDragon comments. The Lead staffer, not identified by name in this report, has released a statement saying “As it pertains to the GNN debate, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did.” GNN lead reporter @Gandhi was not available for comment right away.

DOX News believes the public has a right to be aware of this shameful handling of the debate and of @Lead pushing the desired bothsideist candidate, first taking out @irish_thug by tagging him as ineligible, then giving Cubo de Sangre preferential treatment. DOX is documenting three of these questions as we believe in the importance of transparency and a fair election process:

D or R, pick one, justify your choice,

Are both sides really just the same, why/why not?

What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?

Hello War Roomers and welcome to the 2018 War Room Presidential Debate and Town Hall.
oBe8sAar.jpg

I have here with me tonight GNN Reporter @Gandhi and Box News Reporter @Bald1

Tonight, you will get to here the answers your been wanting to hear from the current candidates for President of the War Room. This OP will serve as the formal debate.
We will go from our highest seeded candidate to lowest. First up on the stage is @Cubo de Sangre

Which career is more impressive at this point in time, DC or Jones?

And it looks like we have an additional question from GNN Reporter, @Gandhi

Thank you for your time @Cubo de Sangre. We are on to our next candidate, @leto1776

Which two simultaneous title run was more impressive, DC or Mcgregor's?

Thank you @leto1776 for participating. And now for returning 2017 candidate @Clippy

Who wins in McGregor-Diaz III?

And we have an additional question from @Gandhi

Thanks @Clippy

On to our fourth candidate of tonight, @Headkicktoleg

What our your thoughts on the HomerThompson/ luckshot administration?

With Ben Askren coming to the UFC, what's the first matchup you would make?

@Headkicktoleg thank you for your time here tonight. Our next candidate is @Slick_36

Who wins the Bellator HW Grand Prix, Bader or Fedor?

On to returning candidate @Tobacco

Will Tyron Woodley surpass GSP's title defense record?

Thank you for your time @Tobacco

Well said. Our seventh candidate tonight is @Hunter Simpson

Is the shift from Fox to ESPN next year better or worse for UFC?

Thanks Hunter. And now for the only candidate to have run in 2016, 2017, and 2018, @snakedafunky

What's the best option for McGregor in terms of his next fight?

Thanks again @snakedafunky
Our next candidate should sound familiar. He was Vice President to the HomerThompson administration and is current interim PotWR. Please welcome to the stage, @luckyshot

Would you propose changing the weight classes in MMA or keeping them the same? If change, list the weights you'd like to see?

Thank you Mr. interim President. We now move on to a former member of the HomerThompson administration, @Lowmanproblems

Thank you @Lowmanproblems
On to our last candidate for the night, please welcome candidate newcomer, @JamesRussler

Who is someone outside the top 5 of a division that you see holding the title within the next two years.

And we have an additional question from GNN Reporter @Gandhi

Thanks James

Well thank you, Jimmy. And thank you War Room Citizens for attending this debate. This thread has just started however as the floor is open to you now. Fellow candidates, media, and citizens are free to tag and question any of the candidates. The 2018 War Room Town Hall begins right now!

Lost it at have you ever slept with a tranny......not that I know of .......gold.

Anyone taking up a ban the report button and snitches platform?

Stitches for snitches?

Breaking news!!!!!!!

Info Skirmish reports on the ground.

Reporter: Vermine Supreme

Here at the WR presidential debate, no one is talking about the issues that matter to it's citizens. No mention of a free pony platform. No talk of the mandatory tooth brushing controversy. Reports of debate questions being leaked to the candidates before the debate.

The frogs are turning gay!

@snakedafunky : Will you introduce mandatory German for the sticky thread?

@Cubo de Sangre : Will you have the plebs decide on each and every thread topic or just on thread types?

@Lowmanproblems : What is the value in voting for you aside from 'anything but Cubo'? Shouldn't you step aside and recommend a vote for luckyshot instead of splitting the liberal vote?

@Hunter Simpson It's good, though somewhat surprising, to see you are back from banishment, Homer. What are your thoughts on the luckyshot candidacy?

Last edited:
@Cubo de Sangre : Will you have the plebs decide on each and every thread topic or just on thread types?

Thanks for this question.

Both, in the sense that I'm looking to include as many of the War Room posters as much as possible.

I'll do my best to muster up a collaborative effort, so as to deliver what the fans want to see. Knowing that we're looking more for statesmanship than OT forum rules, I expect those involved in thread selection to lend support to topics and posters accordingly. I can't force participation and trolls are gonna troll. So if something makes sense that has strong minority support, I reserve the right to advance it when the seemingly more popular alternative is likely not being ratified in good faith.

GNN Town Hall Stock Report: Ups and Downs from Round 2

Stock Trending Up
@Headkicktoleg - The crowd absolutely loved his proposed daily post limit on the Meme Thread: that place is piles of turds
@JamesRussler - Impassioned and invigorating performance from the wily wildcard
@luckyshot - Absolutely dazzled with a robust and innovative policy platform and stimulating message
@Lowmanproblems - Very respectful and positive effort; the Mike Pence-ian Vice Presidential pick should help reach across the aisle as well
@Hunter Simpson - Simpson really turned up the charm, and his name is oh-so sexy for some reason

Stock Unchanged
@Cubo de Sangre - After a brilliant Hillary Clintonian locking up of early endorsements, he went full Jeb Bush with a lethargic and overly safe performance
@Slick_36 - Very relatable and down-to-earth effort, but the people will need more detailed policy in the future
@Clippy The crowd is very interested in publicly releasing those chicken recipes; also, will Amerikuracana get free healthcare under his Canadianized forum?

Stock Trending Down
@leto1776 - Who let that lunatic on stage? To speak so disrespectfully of a recently assassinated and formerly beloved leader is unbecoming.
@snakedafunky - Anti-white identity politics simply will not win voters in a community already so obsessed with white victimhood
@Tobacco - After coming out strong, he lost the crowd with his floating of a VP nomination for local pariah Waiguren. That dude beats hookers.

LOL, hookers aren't real people anyways. I'm not talking about VP picks yet.

I don't think I need a VP as I would never get banned and am in immaculate health. My doctor, Mr. Bornstein, notes I am in astonishingly good health, with blood pressure of 110 over 65. And little history of alcohol or tobacco products. My physical strength and stamina is extraordinary,

I see Snakedafunky is running, so I think JDragon would be a great campaigner. My goal is to have staff (myself included) available around the clock to campaign so I need an East Asian Lead, a European Lead, and myself for the Americas.

Last edited:
@snakedafunky : Will you introduce mandatory German for the sticky thread?

@Lowmanproblems : What is the value in voting for you aside from 'anything but Cubo'? Shouldn't you step aside and recommend a vote for luckyshot instead of splitting the liberal vote?

@Hunter Simpson It's good, though somewhat surprising, to see you are back from banishment, Homer. What are your thoughts on the luckyshot candidacy?

Let us just take a step back and talk about all of the candidates for a moment.

@Cubo de Sangre He is running a basic everyone need to get along campaign. He and I are in direct competition for the middle votes. I am a much more entertaining and creative poster. Cubo is relying on recognition of his name from quantity of post, not the quality of his post. This is the Deep State candidate without a doubt.
@leto1776 This guy fucking sucks as a candidate, there is nothing else to say about this loser.
@Clippy He is not a serrious candidate, Honestly, I think most everyone on sherdog likes the dude, but he inst a WR guy and shouldnt be our PotWR
@Headkicktoleg He doesnt seem like a serious candidate, he has this round to make up ground with @JamesRussler for the far-right vote.
@Slick_36 This candidate is already lost in the field. Coming in late to the race he will need to show a lot to make up ground.
@Tobacco This was the lowest energy campaign in the first round. I expect this candidate to disappear quickly.
@Hunter Simpson Stuck somewhere between @luckyshot and myself, he will have a tough time fighting for votes.
@snakedafunky Not running a serious campaign, shouldnt make it beyond this round.
@luckyshot He should have the left vote locked up.
@JamesRussler He is depending mostly on the far-right voters. He should provide some fun post and good exchanges with the other candidates.

With four spots open in the semi-finals, @luckyshot and @Cubo should be the two favorites at this point.

This round is mostly about who makes the other two spots. The real battle in this round is betweet @JamesRussler, @Headkicktoleg, @Hunter Simpson, and myself. I fully expect to be able to make up ground on @Cubo and make the next round.

I feel my platform will develop and speak for itself in this round, I would say good luck to my competition, but fuck those guys vote for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back