2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a disappointing thing to say. Just because I haven't picked a VP (or feel I really need one) yet like Gutter Chris, or HockeyBlowJobs, doesn't mean I'm low energy. I've probably joined Sherdog earlier than anyone else running.

You're right that most of the other candidates kind of suck, so you didn't do too too bad.

The latest edition of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms magazine is out, and headlines are abuzz with goss about this contest.

"Leto sucks more than Beto: Leto1776 to do worse than Beto2018; On pace to lose to people even less likable than Ted Cruz"

"Cubo De Sangre is an abortion braggadocio: Claims fourth forced abortion is his best abortion - might have been a tranny that got it"

"Voting Clippy is Gyppy: He's less qualified than that dead pimp that won Nevada"

Cubo bored me into a coma again. He's like Hillary without the charisma. Everyone else gave pretty good answers.

He gave the best answers with the best words if you were bored it was because you have a simple mind ..... Friend

Very UNFAIR that my responses appeared so low on the page while COMA CUBO’s boring responses were first.

RIGGED!!!!

@snakedafunky Not running a serious campaign, shouldnt make it beyond this round.

Typical White American male thinking other people are not serious.
You know who really takes our campaign serious?
Your Mom, she also made it more than one round.

@snakedafunky - Anti-white identity politics simply will not win voters in a community already so obsessed with white victimhood

You should be better informed. It is Anti White Americans Males.
I assume you are also a White American Male?
Because you seem to have problems reading and like to misrepresent Non-White American Males policies.

Also why did boring Cubo receive questions ahead of time?

@JDragon

@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

Questions for all candidates- note 2 and 2a are critical questions for the people

1. Rate the Donald from 1 - 10, explain your choice
2. Democrat or Republican pick one, justify your choice,
2a. Are both sides the same, why/why not?
3. What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?
4. Which presidents irl have you vote for

@leto1776 , @Clippy
5. What sherdog subforum do you post the most in?

@JamesRussler @leto1776
6. Which War Room repeat topic thread do you frequent the most (ie lounge, mueller thread, meme thread, etc.)

Optional questions for all
7. What MMA qualifications do you have, belts, tournaments (bjj, boxing, mt, wrestling)?
8. Can you bench your weight 10 times, run 3, 8 min miles, do you make at least teh $100K?
9. Have you ever slept with a tranny?

Questions for all candidates- note 2 and 2a are critical questions for the people

3. What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?

Those are not real questions. Just more White American propagana.
No question concerning Non-White Americans the overwhelming demographic voting this year.

Get back to me when you have taken of your White American classes and ask some real question.
Sad I would have expected more from an Indian. I guess they got to you.

The only question worthy of an answer:

Why do you think I live in Thailand?

@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

@leto1776 , @Clippy
5. What sherdog subforum do you post the most in?

@JamesRussler @leto1776
6. Which War Room repeat topic thread do you frequent the most (ie lounge, mueller thread, meme thread, etc.)

Optional questions for all
7. What MMA qualifications do you have, belts, tournaments (bjj, boxing, mt, wrestling)?
8. Can you bench your weight 10 times, run 3, 8 min miles, do you make at least teh $100K?

1 - 0 cause he sucks
2 - democrat - the old ways don't work, time for new ideas and less racism
2a - different
3 - Jerry Mandering, I hate that guy
4 - I'm Canadian
5 - I post in all of them
6 - one time I got to make the meme topic
7 - Blue-Green Ju Jutsu
8 - no
9 - no

Question to all candidates

@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

1 Ever have mac and cheese with fried chicken?
2 Tell me how good it is to dip the fried chicken into the cheese sause

FriedChickenMac.jpg

mac-and-cheese-fried-chicken

Question to all candidates

@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

1 Ever have mac and cheese with fried chicken?
2 Tell me how good it is to dip the fried chicken into the cheese sause

FriedChickenMac.jpg

mac-and-cheese-fried-chicken

Great question Clippy I'm glad you tagged me in this, truely inspirational

I LOVE to roll them legs in that mac and cheese and rub it all over my face so when I'm done the meal I have left overs - the gift keeps on giving

Unfortunately, most people here wouldn't have the mental capacity to learn a real language.
Mmmmmm. Rings of “basket of deplorables”.. keep up the winning strategy.

I got it on good authority that @Headkicktoleg was part of the 87 ralph club and probably held a girl down drunkenly with his friend one night at a party no one can remember and traumatized the young lady for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back