@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

Questions for all candidates- note 2 and 2a are critical questions for the people

1. Rate the Donald from 1 - 10, explain your choice
2. Democrat or Republican pick one, justify your choice,
2a. Are both sides the same, why/why not?
3. What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?
4. Which presidents irl have you vote for

@leto1776 , @Clippy
5. What sherdog subforum do you post the most in?

@JamesRussler @leto1776
6. Which War Room repeat topic thread do you frequent the most (ie lounge, mueller thread, meme thread, etc.)

Optional questions for all
7. What MMA qualifications do you have, belts, tournaments (bjj, boxing, mt, wrestling)?
8. Can you bench your weight 10 times, run 3, 8 min miles, do you make at least teh $100K?
9. Have you ever slept with a tranny?

Rate the Donald from 1 - 10, explain your choice.

2, this will drop to 1 (since your scale doesnt have a 0) if he starts rounding up and gassing the illegals. The way he handles himself and deals with our allies is horrible. The turn over and criminal charges we have seen within his administration is ridiculous. Cutting taxes when we are supposed to be in a boom, is bad policy long term. His stance on the environment is absolutely pathetic.

Democrat or Republican pick one, justify your choice,

Democrat, while I do split on some issues, the GOP is a pathetic party, that fails to represent its voter base.

Are both sides the same, why/why not?

Im going to talk about the voter base here. No, they are not both the same. We can try to draw parallels to people on both sides with the way they act, but when you give the population the chance to vote on the issues themselves, most people will choose the liberal options. We saw that this year, here in my home state of Missouri. The People want more protections for the workers, the People want pot to be legal, yet the Republican voter base constantly votes for the party that is against the peoples will. There are a lot of good conservative voters on this board, but the Republican party does not represent or vote for ideas these people truly back at all.

What's the greatest threat to democracy, illegal immigrants, Gerry meandering, money in politics, under representation of urban populations?

Money in politics for sure. It is a super fucked up situation to fix at this point. Companies can pretty much buy and sell our politicians at will right now. If you start limiting the amount of money a new candidate can accept then you are just helping the incumbent. You would make it much harder for a challenger to come in and unseat an unworthy politician. Gerry meandering also suck but is a much easier fix, just stop doing it.

Which presidents irl have you vote for.

Right out of high school in 2004 I voted for Bush, I was a dump ass kid and didnt know shit about the world. I then voted twice for Obama, and in the last election I voted Gary Johnson, because the two party system isnt really working and he had the best chance at getting the 5% for a third party to receive public funds in 2016.

I have no official training, but I did watch a few YouTube videos, so I think I can handle myself.

I can bench my own weight 225 5 times, I hate running I dont think I have ran a full mile in one setting in the last 5 years, Im an electrician making $32/h plus whatever I get in over time.

Never slept with a tranny.

Last edited:
Question to all candidates

@Cubo de Sangre
@Clippy
@Lowmanproblems
@leto1776
@Tobacco
@snakedafunky
@JamesRussler
@luckyshot

1 Ever have mac and cheese with fried chicken?
2 Tell me how good it is to dip the fried chicken into the cheese sause

FriedChickenMac.jpg

mac-and-cheese-fried-chicken

Doesnt everyone love fried chicken with mac and cheese? If they dont they should be banned from sherdog.

Question @snakedafunky and @JamesRussler :

Boring Cubo's name means 'bucket.' With that in mind, how do you feel about the comparisons of Boring Bucket to Hillary Clinton, and how do you think his lack of charisma is going to play into your skillsets of sarcasm and humor?
This is a very interesting insight.

Buckets aren’t necessarily bad.

But they are defined by their very vacancy, and they are easily filled with shit.

Im an electrician making $32/h plus whatever I get in over time.

I did not know that about you. I'm an electrical engineer myself. Previously worked a manufacturing job doing automation upgrade projects and troubleshooting when shit broke down. Now I do electromagnetic interference design stuff for an aerospace company.

Elect us, and we'll fix the world's power issues and lack of green energy

Or shock our dicks off because an apprentice didn't follow lockout properly. One of the two

Interesting, thanks. So is like a one week trip with 2 days in each of Innsbruck, Vienna, and Braunau a good play?

Nah mate I was just trying to be funny don't go to Braunau that's the birthplace of Hitler :).
But Vienna and Innsbruck are pretty good.

Nah mate I was just trying to be funny don't go to Braunau that's the birthplace of Hitler :).
But Vienna and Innsbruck are pretty good.

LOL, Braunau looked pretty when I googled it. Saw the birthplace of Hitler and thought that could be an interesting day trip if they preserved his home and stuff.

Question @Slick_36 and @Lowmanproblems :

You're sittin' in a railway station, got a ticket for your destination (on a tour of one night stands). What are you holding and why?

An ice pack for my dick, it is sore from all the fucking and STDs that im spreading.

I did not know that about you. I'm an electrical engineer myself. Previously worked a manufacturing job doing automation upgrade projects and troubleshooting when shit broke down. Now I do electromagnetic interference design stuff for an aerospace company.

Elect us, and we'll fix the world's power issues and lack of green energy

Or shock our dicks off because an apprentice didn't follow lockout properly. One of the two

Cant ever trust the apprentice to do shit right.

@Warlord Palis are you still dealing with the fallout from the fire?

Hoping you don't get to deal with all the worst aspects of it ...
Going back up with more gear. The worst part for me is the air quality. Tbh, people are really suffering up here so i got no complaints. Appreciate the concern buddy, thank you!

@snakedafunky : Will you introduce mandatory German for the sticky thread?

@Cubo de Sangre : Will you have the plebs decide on each and every thread topic or just on thread types?

@Lowmanproblems : What is the value in voting for you aside from 'anything but Cubo'? Shouldn't you step aside and recommend a vote for luckyshot instead of splitting the liberal vote?

@Hunter Simpson It's good, though somewhat surprising, to see you are back from banishment, Homer. What are your thoughts on the luckyshot candidacy?
First, I am no Homer, as but a brief perusal of my profile and post history will show. I'm further disappointed that I didn't receive any notification of this tag.
Second, to answer your question, I think Luckyshot should be congratulated on having stepped up and taking over in difficult circumstances. Too bad he's going down like the Titanic in this election.

No, I am waiting for some questions with journalistic integrity.
Not the Alex "Gandhi" Jones of the war room asking the questions given to him by his American overloads.

Why aren't you asking real questions, Alex?

Why aren't you asking how its possible I am the only None White American running?
How come every mod here is a White American male?
How come all prior presidents and VP were White America males.
Why is Crave online located in America? And has a White American Male CEO?

Are you afraid of the answers?
Hummer wasn't white, dude was one of those off breed mixes that resulted in a creepy face and messed up cranium symmetry.

Hmmm who shall be coated with the fluids of The Nexus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back