2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who am i to argue with the great sports radio kjr lol

Who am i to argue with the great sports radio kjr lol

You gotta live under a rock not to notice how Seattle tried turning him into something that he's not.

You gotta live under a rock not to notice how Seattle tried turning him into something that he's not.
Eh sure but hes about to turn 32 and has looked like he lost a step since leaving new orleans. Could just be Bevell bevelling but it could be that hes lost a step too. We'll see. I'm willing to make a bet if you're that much of a die hard. We're obviously not changing each others minds.

Eh sure but hes about to turn 32 and has looked like he lost a step since leaving new orleans. Could just be Bevell bevelling but it could be that hes lost a step too. We'll see. I'm willing to make a bet if you're that much of a die hard. We're obviously not changing each others minds.

If you would've lead with him being 32, I would've been open to the discussion. That's a fair point but I think its hard to make the argument against Jimmy when you're using Seattle as your talking point. If GB's WRs are really stinking it up, Graham is gonna get fed. He's more explosive than any other TE Rodgers has worked with. Lord knows that GB run game is weak and their offense isn't based around it like Seattle's.

Will he post better numbers than when he was with the Saints? Nah.

Will he post better numbers than when he was with Seattle? I think he will.

If you would've lead with him being 32, I would've been open to the discussion. That's a fair point but I think its hard to make the argument against Jimmy when you're using Seattle as your talking point. If GB's WRs are really stinking it up, Graham is gonna get fed. He's more explosive than any other TE Rodgers has worked with. Lord knows that GB run game is weak and their offense isn't based around it like Seattle's.

Will he post better numbers than when he was with the Saints? Nah.

Will he post better numbers than when he was with Seattle? I think he will.
I think he gets less TD's but probably more yards than last year. Like 6ish TD's and 800ish yards I think would be good but I don't think he gets there.

I think he gets less TD's but probably more yards than last year. Like 6ish TD's and 800ish yards I think would be good but I don't think he gets there.

If I had to give an estimate, I would say 8 to 10 TDs and 700ish Yards. If he has a 1,000 yard season, I'll be shocked. He'll be their go to in the red zone. Doesn't seem like he has much competition to worry about there. I still have him below:
Gronk
Kelce
Ertz
and a healthy 16 game Reed <36>

Gronk
Kelce
Ertz
Rudolph
Engram
Olson/Graham

So 6th/7th. I just would rather risk it and take guys with a higher ceiling than what I think he has left in the tank. His floors high enough for a 10th round pick imo.

Gronk
Kelce
Ertz
Rudolph
Engram
Olson/Graham

So 6th/7th. I just would rather risk it and take guys with a higher ceiling than what I think he has left in the tank. His floors high enough for a 10th round pick imo.

Literally fucking lol at Rudolph and Engram being mentioned above Graham.

Literally fucking lol at Rudolph and Engram being mentioned above Graham.

Rudolph is one hell of a stretch and Engram is still a big unknown in my book.

Last edited:
Rudolph past three years 20 Touchdowns 1867 yards
Graham past three years 18 Touchdowns 2045 yards

Grahams 3 years older and playing with a QB who has a history of not feeding TE's
Rudolph is 3 years younger and playing with a QB who has a history of feeding his TE's

Theyre pretty similar and I think that Rudolph is going to have a better year. At this point i think its more likely that Rudolph would be the one to progress and Graham would regress.

Just drafted this team starting from 7 in a 12 man mock draft with PPR in mind:

QB J. Garoppolo SF - QB 11
WR D. Hopkins Hou - WR 10
WR A. Green Cin - WR 9
RB C. McCaffrey Car - RB 4
RB L. McCoy Buf - RB 11
TE T. Eifert Cin - TE 9
W/R/T A. Robinson II Chi - WR 5
K C. Boswell Pit - K 7
DEF Washington 4
BN R. Anderson NYJ - WR 11
BN R. Jones II TB - RB 5
BN W. Fuller V Hou - WR 10
BN C. Thompson Was - RB 4
BN J. Edelman NE - WR 11
BN D. Parker Mia - WR 11

I decided to handcuff Fuller to Hopkins since Hopkins was my first pick. IMO he would easily pick up the slack if Hopkins went out. I waited super late to draft a TE. My options were either OJ or Eifert (meh..) Overall, I'm happy about this team. Not too sure about Mccoy and I drafted like a fan when it came to selecting AR. I picked him over JuJu. Not sure if that was the best move but I'd like to think that Mitch is better than Blake.

Last edited:
Rudolph past three years 20 Touchdowns 1867 yards
Graham past three years 18 Touchdowns 2045 yards

Grahams 3 years older and playing with a QB who has a history of not feeding TE's
Rudolph is 3 years younger and playing with a QB who has a history of feeding his TE's

Theyre pretty similar and I think that Rudolph is going to have a better year. At this point i think its more likely that Rudolph would be the one to progress and Graham would regress.
Jimmy missed 5 games two years ago.

The QB who doesnt feed his TEs has never played with anyone like the one he has now, and clearly doesnt trust his WRs.

Rudolphs ceiling doesnt even sniff Jimmys.

Just drafted this team starting from 7 in a 12 man mock draft with PPR in mind:

QB J. Garoppolo SF - QB 11
WR D. Hopkins Hou - WR 10
WR A. Green Cin - WR 9
RB C. McCaffrey Car - RB 4
RB L. McCoy Buf - RB 11
TE T. Eifert Cin - TE 9
W/R/T A. Robinson II Chi - WR 5
K C. Boswell Pit - K 7
DEF Washington 4
BN R. Anderson NYJ - WR 11
BN R. Jones II TB - RB 5
BN W. Fuller V Hou - WR 10
BN C. Thompson Was - RB 4
BN J. Edelman NE - WR 11
BN D. Parker Mia - WR 11

I decided to handcuff Fuller to Hopkins since Hopkins was my first pick. IMO he would easily pick up the slack if Hopkins went out. I waited super late to draft a TE. My options were either OJ or Eifert (meh..) Overall, I'm happy about this team. Not too sure about Mccoy and I drafted like a fan when it came to selecting AR. I picked him over JuJu. Not sure if that was the best move but I'd like to think that Mitch is better than Blake.

You got McCaffrey in the 3rd round in a PPR draft? Or AJ Green? Either way, ton of value. Both are inside the top 20 in ADP according to fantasy pros. Even Shady is at 27.

Nice squad.

You got McCaffrey in the 3rd round in a PPR draft? Or AJ Green? Either way, ton of value. Both are inside the top 20 in ADP according to fantasy pros. Even Shady is at 27.

Nice squad.

Got green in the 2nd and McCaffrey in the third.

Gronk
Kelce
Ertz
Rudolph
Engram
Olson/Graham

My dude, Njoku gonn have a better season than all of em except Kelce and Ertz

Got green in the 2nd and McCaffrey in the third.

I have the number 7 spot in my work draft (also PPR) and I’m having a real hard time deciding between Kamara, Nuk and Barkley. We’re they all available to you at 7? Or was Barkley off the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back