2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sense in taking him over Kamara or proven players. Round 2 is another story. First round should be your safest picks.

I got Barkley after Julio, and before OBJ. As much as I don't like the risk of a rookie RB that early, if Barkley is a top 3 back, and you get him at pick 9, you are winning. Top 5 is where I think it is stupid.

Literally fucking lol at Rudolph and Engram being mentioned above Graham.

I got Rudolph in front of Graham.

Keenum played well last year, but he isn't a guy that uses his tight end. Cousins is.

Also, Rudolph is probably more physically talented at this point in his career then Jimmy is. (Not just route running, blocking too)

If Rudolph would have played his career with Brees and Wilson, he would be viewed as a stud.

Btw, jimmy Graham is why I'm all over Adam Jones. Jimmy can't block, and Jamal Williams is a inside the box runner. Jones skill set fits the Packers offense better with Jimmy on the field.

Last edited:
Had my draft tonight.

David Johnson round 1
Gronk round 2
Brady round 3
Devontae Adams round 4
Joe Mixon in 5
Josh Gordon in 6
Sonny michel in 7
Allen Robinson in 8
Devontae parker in 9
Dez in 10
Njoku in 11
Eagles D in 12
Gore in 13
Winston in 14
Lutz in 15
Mariota in 16

10 team ppr

My dude, Njoku gonn have a better season than all of em except Kelce and Ertz

Depends on QB play. I got nuke as WR 1 if Watson is healthy all year.

This is why I love a Micheal Thomas, Julio. Low QB injury risk, with a proven track record.

Had my draft tonight.

David Johnson round 1
Gronk round 2
Brady round 3
Devontae Adams round 4
Joe Mixon in 5
Josh Gordon in 6
Sonny michel in 7
Allen Robinson in 8
Devontae parker in 9
Dez in 10
Njoku in 11
Eagles D in 12
Gore in 13
Winston in 14
Lutz in 15
Mariota in 16

10 team ppr

Took Brady in the 3rd and 3 QB's in a 10-team?

If this is a super flex league, ok, if not......bad.

Yeah lmao wtf gronk in the second and njoku in 11. I've always got them both going in like 5-7 lol. Njoku mad underrated too imo

Yeah lmao wtf gronk in the second and njoku in 11. I've always got them both going in like 5-7 lol. Njoku mad underrated too imo
Targeting him in every league. Like his ADP and upside.

If my TE strategy doesnt work Ill probably take Cook and pick up random fill ins all year.

But... Barkley is an animal. Rookie RBs have been really good the last 2-3 seasons. I love Kamara and Nuk but what happens when Barkley goes 1400 yards 10 TDs and 50 catches. I feel like a noob.
I said Barkley was the best player in this draft class. Huge fan.

I still play it safe with my first round pick. I was the same way with Zeke (who I wanted Oak to go after).

Targeting him in every league. Like his ADP and upside.

If my TE strategy doesnt work Ill probably take Cook and pick up random fill ins all year.

My mock teams I like the best on paper, I take Ohlson in the 6th. Allot of Trey burton, George kittle tandems if that doesn't work out. Been switching to Burton and Njoku, lately.

Had my draft tonight.

David Johnson round 1
Gronk round 2
Brady round 3
Devontae Adams round 4
Joe Mixon in 5
Josh Gordon in 6
Sonny michel in 7
Allen Robinson in 8
Devontae parker in 9
Dez in 10
Njoku in 11
Eagles D in 12
Gore in 13
Winston in 14
Lutz in 15
Mariota in 16

10 team ppr

Dude its ten teams. You don't need 2 qbs let alone 3. I'd eat an L during my QBs bye. Fook. I noticed you grabbed the eagles too. You took a defense around 8th-10th rd? Also Gordon's risk isn't worth his upside imo.

Ya man, I drafted Joe Webb in the third round on purpose.

Lol, don't get your computer illiterate panties in a twist. I'm being sarcastic. Imo it was user error though.

<36>

Not really surprised by Puo’s draft strategy. He consistently misses the playoffs in non can fantasy leagues.

@PUO3 is getting worked ITT.

d9q75iv.gif

Btw, jimmy Graham is why I'm all over Adam Jones. Jimmy can't block, and Jamal Williams is a inside the box runner. Jones skill set fits the Packers offense better with Jimmy on the field.
Don't you mean Aaron Jones you can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back