• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Time has come. Toss out the questions, predictions, rankings, arguments, etc.

Lol at anyone picking DJ. Pretty sure he's a vegan and he has Bradford as his QB.

It's a toss up between bell and gurly for me. Though I wouldn't surprised to see cook or Kamara finish first.

he had more points in 2016 than Gurley did last season. also, it’s not like he had a leg injury or anything. those short Bradford throws should give him plenty of targets to eat.

he had more points in 2016 than Gurley did last season. also, it’s not like he had a leg injury or anything. those short Bradford throws should give him plenty of targets to eat.

I'm not picking him. I understand it was just a wrist injury but he's still coming off a 15 game layoff too. That's really my major concern. Hes going to get 25-30 touches a game though. Their offense is going to run through him. How's AZ's line? Has there been any changes?

I'm not picking him. I understand it was just a wrist injury but he's still coming off a 15 game layoff too. That's really my major concern. Hes going to get 25-30 touches a game though. Their offense is going to run through him. How's AZ's line? Has there been any changes?
Can't be worse than what the Bitch Pigeons have.

i’m pretty sure 2 of their starters were injured last year and they signed 2 more starters in free agency.

Imo another good question is who would be the better WR between Brown and Hopkins if both Watson and Da Rapist stay healthy for 16 games.

Imho it's going to be hard to pass on Hopkins if you have a top 4 pick in PPR or standard.

DJ is going to have another monster year. It’s not like Palmer is that much bette than Bradford. Even when Bradford gets hurt Rosen should do just fine.

DJ is going to have another monster year. It’s not like Palmer is that much bette than Bradford. Even when Bradford gets hurt Rosen should do just fine.
He looked his usual self. Fully confident drafting him top 5. Even with a shit QB situation a workhorse RB can eat, especially when youre as good of a dual threat as DJ is.

Man there are a lot of really good ppr RBs this year. Its going to make things interesting.

I'm not sure a healthy Bradford is a bad thing for a RB like DJ. Sammy Shoulder Pads loves to throw it short // check it down. He is going to eat in that offense.

I'm not sure a healthy Bradford is a bad thing for a RB like DJ. Sammy Shoulder Pads loves to throw it short // check it down. He is going to eat in that offense.
Hes a QBs best friend.

Our league will be drafting today and I got the 8th pick. 12 teams H2H. My slots will 8, 17, 32 and so on. If all 5 best RBs gets picked up before my turn. Should I go for the top 3 best WRs at 8? Help me out sherbrahs! Thinking about going after D Hopkins.

Our league will be drafting today and I got the 8th pick. 12 teams H2H. My slots will 8, 17, 32 and so on. If all 5 best RBs gets picked up before my turn. Should I go for the top 3 best WRs at 8? Help me out sherbrahs! Thinking about going after D Hopkins.
Id imagine one of them will be available. Someone will take AB, Nuk, OBJ. Hunt, Kamara etc should be up for grabs.

Is it standard league? If so, I’d try to get a RB. Someone like Hunt or Gordon would be good

Is it standard league? If so, I’d try to get a RB. Someone like Hunt or Gordon would be good

Yah, standard league. Here's my first 3, d hopkins, mccaffrey, shady...

What y'all think?

I need to save some paper so I can see the last 49ers vs Oakland game before the raiders leave cali with my broski. And fuck the rams fuck seahawks fuck the packers(love ya #12) fuck the cards and most of all fuck the them punk ass northern loving cow bitches and jerry jones.

who are your other WRs?

This is my team in pick order
D Hopkins WR
C McCaffrey RB
L McCoy RB
T Kelce TE
J Williams RB
C Hyde RB
G Tate WR
Cooper Kupp WR
M Ryan QB
T Burton TE