T Burton TE
T Riddick RB
D Prescott QB
D Jackson WR
Texans D/ST
R Succop K
C Ivory RB

Solid or Nah?
I like this team for PPR. Nuk, Shady, and Kelce are solid for standard but I feel like thats a PPR dominamt team.

This is my team in pick order
D Hopkins WR
C McCaffrey RB
L McCoy RB
T Kelce TE
J Williams RB
C Hyde RB
G Tate WR
Cooper Kupp WR
M Ryan QB
T Burton TE
T Riddick RB
D Prescott QB
D Jackson WR
Texans D/ST
R Succop K
C Ivory RB

Solid or Nah?

How many players are in this league? 12?

Anyways, there is never a need to draft two QBs imho. McCaffrey isn't a good pick for standard league. Hopefully he performs for you. I don't like the mccoy pick either. He's going through some bullshit, he's getting older, and there's a chance he'll have a rookie QB.

Kelce will do good but I'm against drafting a TE early. You also drafted two TEs which is another big no no for me unless it's something stacked. Last year I rolled Gronk and Graham in PPR for the lols and bragging rights if I won it all. (I got second.)

Hyde should have okay production. But tbh overall I don't really like this team.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Why would someone pick Zeke to finish first? Maybe my memory is piss poor but iirc he's not exactly a pass catching back.

Where would you guys draft Guice in a keeper league? It's 10 teams and 17 rounds. I'm thinking of taking him in the 14th/15th so I can keep him for a 12th/13th rd pick next year or trade him if someone is getting BTFO and doesn't have any hope this year.

I like this team for PPR. Nuk, Shady, and Kelce are solid for standard but I feel like thats a PPR dominamt team.
Same thing I was thinking.

Is the Sherdog II fantasy football league still active?

So we need two more teams in the 20 team league now?

What's the buy in?
It's a free league. They were talking last year about $25 but it never materialized. I'm still down for that.

It's a free league. They were talking last year about $25 but it never materialized. I'm still down for that.

Fuck that gay shit. $25.00 buy in and first takes all.

Fuck that gay shit. $25.00 buy in and first takes all.
i have another sherdog league i’m trying to fill. the buy in will be $50-$100. we have 6 confirmed and 2 pending. trying to get at least 10. would you be down?

i have another sherdog league i’m trying to fill. the buy in will be $50-$100. we have 6 confirmed and 2 pending. trying to get at least 10. would you be down?

Let me know when y'all decide on the buy in.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Why would someone pick Zeke to finish first? Maybe my memory is piss poor but iirc he's not exactly a pass catching back.

Because he’s gonna touch the ball a shit ton of times. And has huge TD upside. And Dallas has said they want to keep getting him involved in the passing game.

Don’t think I’ll own Zeke in any leagues but it’s easy to see how he could go number 1 just based on his role on that team.

Because he’s gonna touch the ball a shit ton of times. And has huge TD upside. And Dallas has said they want to keep getting him involved in the passing game.

Don’t think I’ll own Zeke in any leagues but it’s easy to see how he could go number 1 just based on his role on that team.
giphy.gif

I know hes going to get tons of touches. I didn't know that Dallas said they want to get him involved in the passing game. When I stop and think about it, I'm not surprised. Their WR core is weak as fuck. I did hear that their new WR showed off though.

Last edited:
TE Sleepers And Busts For 2018
PANELIST SLEEPER / BUST
Stephania Bell: David Njoku /Jimmy Graham
Matthew Berry: Vance McDonald / Jimmy Graham
Matt Bowen: Trey Burton / Jordan Reed
Tom Carpenter: David Njoku / Jimmy Graham
Mike Clay: David Njoku / Trey Burton
Tristan H Cockcroft: O.J. Howard / Jimmy Graham
KC Joyner: Mike Gesicki / Jordan Reed
Eric Karabell: Trey Burton / Jordan Reed
Keith Lipscomb: Trey Burton / Jordan Reed
Jim McCormick: George Kittle / Jimmy Graham
André Snellings: Jimmy Graham / Jack Doyle
Field Yates: Tyler Eifert / Jimmy Graham

LOL These annalists suck. Its common sense to bet against Reed. Its an easy out. How the fuck is Field Yates gonna say that Eifert is a boom and then neg Jimmy? The fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back