2018 NFL Fantasy Football Discussion V1

Who will finish as the #1 PPR RB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the number 7 spot in my work draft (also PPR) and I’m having a real hard time deciding between Kamara, Nuk and Barkley. We’re they all available to you at 7? Or was Barkley off the board?

Nuk and Kamara were there. Barkley was gone. No one has ever followed such a great season like Kamara with the same stats. Look that shit up. Theyve always dropped in production. He'll still produce though.

Last edited:
Barkley has never played a down in the nfl. Taking him with your first pick is silly.

Barkley has never played a down in the nfl. Taking him with your first pick is silly.

People do it though. I ate a whole bunch of crow when Zeke was a rookie.

People do it though. I ate a whole bunch of crow when Zeke was a rookie.
No sense in taking him over Kamara or proven players. Round 2 is another story. First round should be your safest picks.

No sense in taking him over Kamara or proven players. Round 2 is another story. First round should be your safest picks.

Oh I agree dude. Even then though I don't draft rookies in the first three rounds. I'll take a chance later in the draft though. I generally will draft 1 rookie on a team each year.

But... Barkley is an animal. Rookie RBs have been really good the last 2-3 seasons. I love Kamara and Nuk but what happens when Barkley goes 1400 yards 10 TDs and 50 catches. I feel like a noob.

But... Barkley is an animal. Rookie RBs have been really good the last 2-3 seasons. I love Kamara and Nuk but what happens when Barkley goes 1400 yards 10 TDs and 50 catches. I feel like a noob.

Ehhh, Its better to make an educated guess than straight up gamble.

Oof Parker broke his middle finger earlier today.

Ehhh, Its better to make an educated guess than straight up gamble.

It’s not a straight up gamble. This is reflected by his ADP. With that said, I will almost surely go Kamara or Nuk over Barkley but some of my fav “experts” are big Saquon fans so it worries me.

Fuck in other news the Tianic sunk. Shit I just found out when I was working out at the gym today.

You should probably just quit fantasy football (and life in general) at this point.

It’s not a straight up gamble. This is reflected by his ADP. With that said, I will almost surely go Kamara or Nuk over Barkley but some of my fav “experts” are big Saquon fans so it worries me.

Ugh, I never listen to experts. I've been fucked by them so many times. I swear I could bend over all of ESPN in Fantasy. That last line wasn't a joke.

You should probably just quit fantasy football (and life in general) at this point.
tenor.gif

I will admit that missing out on Barkley will give you massive fomo if he blows up. I just think it's better to put your eggs in a basket that you know what to expect.

Nuk and Kamara were there. Barkley was gone. No one has ever followed such a great season like Kamara with the same stats. Look that shit up. Theyve always dropped in production. He'll still produce though.

From a statistical argument, I agree. When I watch Kamara play though, I see a rare talent.

I will admit that missing out on Barkley will give you massive fomo if he blows up. I just think it's better to put your eggs in a basket that you know what to expect.

This. I'm cool with taking hunt or cook last year in the 5th, 6th round, but fornette was too high a price. Same with Zeke in his rookie year. Both those guys worked out, but the risk is too high for the reward.

I want to draft a guy who is a sure thing that early in the draft. I will take my chances on high upside, high risk in the early-middle rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back