2018 Green Bay Packers v.3..... Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packers need to draft Clemson's entire defense.

I’m fine with this. He’s worked with Shanahan and McVay, so he’s been around some bright offensive minds. QB coach at Atlanta when Ryan won mvp. They have more talent on offense than Tennessee easily (remember they also lost Delanie week 1, my fantasy team does) so I’m taking anything there with a grain of salt. MM was OC at SF the year before he was hired and their offense was actually worse than theirs

Rather take a shot on a guy like this than some retread that we know what we’re going to get. They are also keeping Pettine so that’s a plus

Last edited:
LaFleur? Hahahahahahahaha.
giphy.gif

I'm totally ok with this, to be honest. If you genuinely believe that the Rams will be a powerhouse for the next decade, being able to match that mindset is an advantage. He has a really good OC/QB record, and is likeable by wisconsin standards.

Plus, if the Lions don't fire Fatricia, we'll have the only head coach in the division in relatively good health.

Yes, the Packers defense was amazing in 2018!
Dude...... compared to years past it was better. Fackrell produced finally. The problem was when Brice broke Mo’s leg everyone could focus on Daniels, Clark and Fackrell so pressure numbers went down.

Yeah it also had shit for talent. Pettine would bring pressure in creative ways, and will only get more successful once the goddamn team actually has some horses

Yeah it also had shit for talent. Pettine would bring pressure in creative ways, and will only get more successful once the goddamn team actually has some horses
He had Alexander a rookie, Jackson a rookie, Fackrell, Blake, Daniels and Clark. Those last 4 are damn good players but he doesn’t have a Watt or like a Wagner out there to use

Fakrell is by no means a damn good player
This year he somehow was.....

Perry the Ghost.... I hope he comes out and gets 6 sacks in his first game then Gute trades his ass away for a bacon sammich.

Yes, the Packers defense was amazing in 2018!

Come on now. Imagine Capers with that defense? Pettine did a lot with less and if Gute can fill those holes I'm thinking GB will have a top ten defense in 2019.

Plus the offense kept hanging the defense out to dry with all of those 3 and outs.

Somehow the Pack were too 10 in sacks this year

Come on now. Imagine Capers with that defense? Pettine did a lot with less and if Gute can fill those holes I'm thinking GB will have a top ten defense in 2019.

Plus the offense kept hanging the defense out to dry with all of those 3 and outs.

Takes three years to fully install Pettine's system. It's a work in progress. Fans need to give it time, one step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back