2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Homer, it's not too late to hit the 200 reported posters this year, you snitching cunt.
I think I'll make it pretty comfortably. Who knows, you could be next.

tenor.gif

I've seen very few of them, but I wouldn't say I dislike the ones I've seen. Didn't love any of them except Spider-Man 2.
Spider-Man 2 doesn't even count. When people say MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe) they mean specifically the Marvel films within the shared cinematic universe centered around The Avengers. And yes, Spider-man 2 is basically better than all of them.
No particular order:

1. Prisoners
2. Inception
3. Mad Max: Fury Road
4. Hell or High Water
5. The Drop

Not a movie, but my favorite filmed experience in that timeframe:

True Detective: Season 1
Not bad. Mad Max Fury Road is basically a must have on such a list so at the very least you got that.

We're graced by the presence of a discerning man of impeccable taste. And he's humble too! I should feel elevated, yet am not in the mood.

Infinity War is going to be awesome.
I get heart palpitations just thinking about it. The trailer for that movie was better than justice league as a film.

But Homer gets so bitter and angry in threads -- plus he rats on people. Do you want the class tattle-tale as the president? Irish is the guy who saw you throw the spitball but doesn't even make eye contact with you when the teacher questions the class. Homer is the guy who makes everyone sit in the circle and not talk at all so all focus is on him when he opens up his birthday gifts -- Irish is the guy who let's everyone else get a turn on Golden Eye multiplayer minutes after he unwraps it.
When you put it like that...

Spider-Man 2 doesn't even count. When people say MCU(Marvel Cinematic Universe) they mean specifically the Marvel films within the shared cinematic universe centered around The Avengers. And yes, Spider-man 2 is basically better than all of them.

Not bad. Mad Max Fury Road is basically a must have on such a list so at the very least you got that.
I think I nutted in the theater the first time I saw it, but the whole experience is a blur.

But Homer gets so bitter and angry in threads -- plus he rats on people. Do you want the class tattle-tale as the president? Irish is the guy who saw you throw the spitball but doesn't even make eye contact with you when the teacher questions the class. Homer is the guy who makes everyone sit in the circle and not talk at all so all focus is on him when he opens up his birthday gifts -- Irish is the guy who let's everyone else get a turn on Golden Eye multiplayer minutes after he unwraps it.

Homer's the kid in class who is actually a good president, while IT is that kid who cheers on shitposters while trying to act like he's above it.

You sound like a Dark Horse guy.

Did you ever see Kick Ass, Hellboy, Sin City, or 300?
I saw Kick Ass and 300. I liked both films but I can't say they blew my socks off like The Dark Knight did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back