2016, NBA Offseason Thread, v. 4.1 :

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBAFAN keeping these threads alive during the offseason.

And lol at starting threads about MMA

I start threads about MMA when I'm completely shittered.

The Heat franchise already has multiple gold medalists and multiple championships blowslow, there is literally nothing to be jealous of when it comes to the cRaps.

I didn't know that taking a fully healthy squad to 7 games while missing your dominant front court is getting besmirched

Val was injured you dimwit

In a recent one one one drill with Kyrie, DDR and Butler you can see Kyrie using the same moves he did in the finals. He has the nice layup shot off the glass and he used in the finals.

I think Butler said he wanted to go at Kyrie. Only thing is Kyrie is smaller than a lot of the SG's like DDR or Klay so he can't overpower them.

In a recent one one one drill with Kyrie, DDR and Butler you can see Kyrie using the same moves he did in the finals. He has the nice layup shot off the glass and he used in the finals.

I think Butler said he wanted to go at Kyrie. Only thing is Kyrie is smaller than a lot of the SG's like DDR or Klay so he can't overpower them.
<bball1>

uh ya, but he's substantially quicker than most of them, and that's IF they even play defense

I start threads about MMA when I'm completely shittered.
The only time I venture into the MMA discussions is the day after big events. Just don't care like I used to. The thread where u challenged some bozo to a scrap at downsview was amazing though. I lurk these forums a lot. Mostly the war room, sports bar, and Mayberry but keep postin to the minimum due to an overzealous mod still drooling over the idea of banning me AGAIN. lol

The only time I venture into the MMA discussions is the day after big events. Just don't care like I used to. The thread where u challenged some bozo to a scrap at downsview was amazing though. I lurk these forums a lot. Mostly the war room, sports bar, and Mayberry but keep postin to the minimum due to an overzealous mod still drooling over the idea of banning me AGAIN. lol

<8>

this needs to be addressed folks

stfu you fat slob. your team sucks and will never win. these scrubs should have their US citizenship revoked and placed on team CANada

fat slob?? lol why do you guys often go to that insult??

lots of you are fat??

derozan will throw some crazy dunks down outta nowhere. forget he has such hops sometimes

derozan will throw some crazy dunks down outta nowhere. forget he has such hops sometimes

gunny knows whats up. Mikey E tryin to act like DeKobe should be ashamed of missing that lol

flat out that was gonna be the best Team USA dunk since VC over the french 7 footer. wish it went down. but yea, even watching DeKobe play regularly you can forget he can fly when he wants. He throws down some disgusting dunks outta nowhere and then jacks up fadeaways for the next 9 games lol

gunny knows whats up. Mikey E tryin to act like DeKobe should be ashamed of missing that lol

flat out that was gonna be the best Team USA dunk since VC over the french 7 footer. wish it went down. but yea, even watching DeKobe play regularly you can forget he can fly when he wants. He throws down some disgusting dunks outta nowhere and then jacks up fadeaways for the next 9 games lol

What are you talking about? He made that dunk! See the bleacher report IG.

That's the one I'll be showing my friends, family, etc 20 years from now. Not the editied BS that was broadcasted on live TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back